Eggshell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eggshell
Read Eggshell  Reviews

Tell us how Eggshell made you happy
Eggshell  5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Eggshell  5 star review on 5th October 2020
Steve Shaw
Eggshell  5 star review on 24th September 2020
Eggshell  5 star review on 24th September 2020
Arrived quickly with o fuss, even at this difficult time and just before Easter. Easy to put together and good quality.
Excellent, delivered in good time great product easily put together, sturdy and great quality.

Much much better than the cheaper alternatives.
Excellent, swift and easy ordering and delivery despite the current health crisis. Quite a lightweight build and quality of fittings but the hen house was easy to assemble and everything fits/works so I hope the hens will be happy in their home.
Very good quality & a easy build.
Good design. Wood work was good and the instructions clear. However fixing the hinge to allow the roof to open I found tricky. I felt the door fixing and furniture e.g. the latch to keep the run attached and some hinges were of poor quality, unlikely to last
I bought this to enhance the laying boxes as I have got 6 hens now. I purchased the coop a year ago and am extremely pleased with it. So easy to fit the new layer box onto the existing holes in the coop.
Only suggestion, buy the extra laying box at the time as the cost of postage is prohibitive when bough as a later additive.
Swift delivery. Good product, easy to assemble. Won't be able to get the Coop occupied just yet as need to build a suitable run and can't get all of the materials because of the CoVid restrictions.
Brilliant service, always contactable and helpful.
Chicken house is of an excellent quality, well put together and predrilled. The instructions are very simple to follow. I would definitely recommend to friends.
Quality of the rabbit hutch is excellent!!! Really easy to build too.
Lovely quality hutch. Not great customer service by one member of staff whilst trying to track my order- seemed a big effort to help me
Helpful staff and fast delivery would defo use again
great swift service
The hen house instructions were very small print and difficult to follow in places. Trying to fit the hinges ono the roof panel was difficult, instructions unclear and the wood split. Not great value for money.
Good product at an excellent price. Quick delivery and no problems. Great service.
Very easy and simple to put together. Well made run, my girls love it
Very pleased with my purchase it arrived quickly, was easy to put together and looks exactly as described, thank you.
Excellent product, really good quality and easy to assemble
thanks for the henhouse, my rescued hens are now snug and enjoying their new home. I am proud that I managed to put the house together by myself and look forward to many years of use.
Poor quality wood, ours came broken too wouldn’t recommend
The rabbit hutch arrived damaged, they did sent replacement for the damaged part, however, this also arrived damaged. After a little debate, we were offered a partial refund and after a little more debate the partial refund was increased, still to an unacceptable level, the rabbit hutch went back and I'm now awaiting a full refund, but only after it's gone back and only after it's 'inspected' I'm not sure what they want to inspect? It's not like it's being returned due to a change of mind..
Eggshell is rated 4.27 based on 934 reviews