Eggshell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eggshell
Read Eggshell  Reviews

Tell us how Eggshell made you happy
On the whole I love this coop but instructions are a bit hard to follow and diagrams are a bit too small. Wood is a bit thin and fragile in places. Egg shell team were great. Great customer service and delivery was swift.
The chicken coop we ordered and had delivered is well designed. However the quality of the wood is very poor and whilst the coop will do what it says on the description I have serious doubts that the wood quality and fixings will allow it to last long outside. Certainly not value for money with a cost of over £350.00.
This is a good quality cafe, far better than others we have had. But the back panel arrived chipped and damaged so I was dissapointed.
Ordered and received a Smokey XXL rabbit hutch with cover. Great staff came when they said it would. Went together easily. Great service. Would definitely buy from them again.
Very good and sturdy chicken coop. Would of given 5 stars but the hooks connecting run and coop were very week so easily pulled apart. I put stronger ones on.
Excellent service and great quality products.
Hutch is great. May need to get a rabbit run in the future so will definitely purchase here.
Delivery very quick. A little flimsy at the joints and not quite as big as I expected but looks good and my 6 chicks are very happy so far, will need an extension for when they're bigger
Great product, good quality, attractive to look at, easy to assemble and my guinea pigs LOVE their new home. Rain cover is also lovely. Would purchase again from Eggshell.
We bought the Windsor XXL. It arrived very quickly and was easy to put together. It's very nicely designed and looks ideal for our 4 new rescue chickens - we can't wait to get them home.
My order arrived early. One part damaged spoke to customer service and a new piece arrived the next day. Great service and I'm happy with my coop for my rescue hens. Thanks eggshell
Bought the XL Smokey rabbit hutch. Husband and daughter just built it. He says it's very good quality. It's gone together in no time. Very happy bunnies here in the Scottish Highlands πŸ‡πŸ°
A well designed home for our bantams, a prompt delivery and easy assembly with carefully thought through instructions. We’ve had to paint the hutch and run as orange was a bit too harsh for our garden.
You need to have someone write your instructions that has not built a chicken coop before and expand the illustrations to remove guess work. You can print double side and still keep to one page is you want.
Excellent product πŸ‘Œ. Great service. Highly recommended service.
Item has slight damage and one lid doesn’t close properly, looks good
Hutch came broken but just about functional. A nightmare to put together due to lack of screw holes. Roof makes a mess everywhere but that comes with the material. The wood it's made off is nothing special and feels quite cheap.

On the bright side the size is decent for the purpose I brought it (indoor free roaming rabbit), but would never recommend using this size for a rabbit that will be in there for more than part of the day. Fortunately the trays are easy to clean and it's not too high off the ground for the rabbit to jump in and out.

Would have looked elsewhere had I known it would turn out this way, but I'm not dissatisfied enough to go out of my way to get another one.
Brilliant product, brilliant delivery times and brilliant customer services!
Delivery great. Second Eggshell hen house I've bought. So simple to put together and easy to clean out. Most happy with it
Eggshell  5 star review on 30th July 2020
Adequate for the purpose I need for three chickens good quality plenty space for them purchased extra run as well for extra space
Would recommend for first timers
Eggshell is rated 4.27 based on 930 reviews