Edwardes Bros Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy

"Very helpful, good value and the parcel arrived promptly."
"The product and speed was good, the packaging was not. The box item was placed in another box without any buffer filling to prevent damage. The items box was damaged."
"Great prompt service."
"As previous review last week:- I found Edwardes fantastic on price for the specific items I wanted. Far cheaper than the competition for the same like for like product. Delivery second to none- low threshold for free delivery and had my products within 24 hours of order. Would have 5 stars but for two things:- 1) site kept crashing when I searched. Only way I could get different items onto my order was to leave the site, Google my product and go into the shopping result for Edwardes. I could then add this item, search in Edwardes, page crash, back to Google . Perhaps problem as on mobile device. 2) PayPal facility would be excellent. Love sites that ease your payment experience, hate having to fanny about searching for cards. However it means prices increase then don't bother doing it! Definitely recommend"
"Excellent service from Edwardes unfortunately let down by the delivery agent (DPD) ***"
"Reset password link failure was the only negative"
"Very fast service but drivers knock could have been a bit louder as I almost missed him."
"everything was OK"
"I rated Edwardes good with 4 stars, I have used them twice recently and in actual fact are bordering on excellent, the only reason for the slight lower rating is that when ordering you cannot determine a delivery date and this is only obtainable after order, my orders have in actual fact been delivered promptly but if I was desperate for a guaranteed order quickly I may be tempted to order elsewhere just in case!"
"The service provided was quick and excellent. The order was delayed for a few days due to supply chain problems , but I was kept up to date throughout.I will certainly use them again."
"Great product at the best price I could find, my only complaint is with DPD who said they had tried to deliver when they hadn't and then the next day they left parcel without ringing the doorbell.....Maybe they need doorbell training"
"3 metres of cable *** per metre, *** postage mmm"
"I received the item I ordered in a timely manner. Thank you."
"I found Edwardes fantastic on price for the specific items I wanted. Far cheaper than the competition for the same like for like product. Delivery second to none- low threshold for free delivery and had my products within 24 hours of order. Would have 5 stars but for two things:- 1) site kept crashing when I searched. Only way I could get different items onto my order was to leave the site, Google my product and go into the shopping result for Edwardes. I could then add this item, search in Edwardes, page crash, back to Google . Perhaps problem as on mobile device. 2) PayPal facility would be excellent. Love sites that ease your payment experience, hate having to fanny about searching for cards. However it means prices increase then don't bother doing it! Definitely recommend"
"None at present"
"The shipment arrived in good time, but the way it was packed was appalling. Two boxes “rattling” around inside another box."
"The ordering process, delivery and products were excellent. The search engine within the website is not very good, I knew the product was available but had trouble finding it using the search facility."
"Goods delivered next day, great communication to let me know when I could expect my parcel."
"*** prompt and quick service"
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.82 based on 8,490 reviews