Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
great product and great quality, can't wait to purchase more :)
Perfect - exactly what I was looking for. Prompt delivery.
Great thank you
Love the jars, convenient to use, nice looking. Really want to buy some more but they always out of stock, can’t wait when they back. Thank you .
Great prices and quick delivery. Had a slight issue but customer service were fantastic and rectified it straight away. Would definitely recommend Eden and Willow.
I bought 5 candles . Great candles , good value and arrived very quickly . Would use the company again
Lovely jars that are good quality. The bamboo lid is good and keeps them air-tight. The glass itself feels very light. I have ordered a range of sizes and very impressed with them all. The price is excellent compared to so many other places out there. I will be back!
Beautiful candles good sizes to choose from well packaged great delivery time
So impressed with the jar quality and packaged really well.
Absolutely love the products on Eden & Willow - I bought 2 glass jars with wooden lids and spoons for my seeds and they are just perfect. Buying online and delivery was all very easy and I was quick to receive confirmation emails as well as the products themselves. I would highly recommend their site to anyone of my friends and family.
My order arrived very quickly,well packaged.I love the quality and price.
Lovely storage jars and would like some larger ones too. The service was very efficient and 2 arrived cracked and were replaced without any dramas. Thanks very much. I will shop again with E&W.
Great jars for a really good price. I ordered 6 and one was slightly chipped on the rim but a replacement was sent quickly. They look fantastic, I use them for all my loose leaf tea (chamomile etc) and I love having them on display instead of a cupboard full of plastic packaging. Good customer service and great all round
Order was dispatched the following day and arrived super quick. Items were packaged well and exactly as described. Would definitely buy from again
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Great cannisters
Perfect!! Well packaged, fast delivery
Fantastic service, great products and speedy delivery!
Quick delivery, lovely jars, excellent customer service. Very happy, thank you.
What a brilliant company! Super fast delivery, had a slight problem with one item but it was rectified sooooo quickly!!! I will definitely be using them again 😊
I’ve used these pots for white and brown sugar. They look great in the kitchen. Arrived promptly and packaged securely.
Eden and Willow is rated 4.87 based on 941 reviews