Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
My items came very quickly and I am soo pleased with them. They were extremely well packaged as well.
I purchased some cork lidded glass jars, very happy with them so far. Delivered promptly.
Beautiful good quality products. Will be ordering more smaller jars to fill my selves
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Fantastic products, making my pantry look amazing and helps the children and boyfriend seeing things quickly, so win win :-)
I’m so happy with my second order and will be ordering again . Thank you
Quick delivery, great products!
Great service, arrived on time and well packed. Had a question and the replied promptly
My favourite online shop for all things home.
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 20th October 2020 Eden and Willow 5 star review on 20th October 2020
4 stars just for the price. Desperately needed loads of jars for the kitchen and they are expensive elsewhere, so I ended up going for cheap and cheerful. Some of the lids aren’t made well, they are placed wrong and you can tell as they hang off the edge of the jar. However, you get what you pay for. I do need some wider jars though(these only grow upwards) and the wider ones on this website are in the same price range as either websites, so I will
Probably go elsewhere for quality.
Really pleased with the service and my items. All packaged well and good delivery time. already told people where i purchased my items - also great prices
Nice product - arrived on time
The glass storage containers are exactly what I was after. This website was the cheapest place I could find them and they are great quality. Very happy!
I received my glass canisters with bamboo tops a couple of days ago now, they look great in my kitchen with pasta, spaghetti and rice in them....I’ll be buying some more soon! Thank you!
Love my new storage jars, great service and great price
A real find - a fantastic range of practical, great value storage jars. High quality glass topped with eco friendly bamboo lids. Extremely well packaged and very prompt delivery.

I can feel an addiction coming on!
Beautiful products, excellent customer service.
Lovely stock and order came well packed and in perfect condition.
The customer service is incredible and so prompt and polite I’m more than happy with how they handle my queries.
My first order didn’t arrive but customer service were really helpful and efficient in sending my new order out.
Jars were well packaged and look even better in person!
Ordering easy. Delivery quite fast. Goods well packed but would prefer the use of less plastic for environmental reasons.
Eden and Willow is rated 4.88 based on 376 reviews