Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
Easy to order items on the website , packed well to keep fragile items safe and arrived on said date
The company is efficient and organized
And the items were even better that the pictures displayed . Love them all
Posted 1 hour ago
Prompt delivery. Items arrived well wrapped. Very happy with order.
I ordered a set of children’s plates etc. They arrived very quickly and I’m very pleased with them.
really cute
Product exactly as described and pictured. Great customer service, fast delivery service. Arrived in perfect condition and very quickly.
I was so happy with the square glass jars with bamboo lids that I have since ordered more!!
Lovely jars exactly as described!
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Very good quality
Quick delivery and items well packaged.
Amazing products and super quick delivery. The quality of the jars are so so good I’m Very pleased with them!
Excellent products and prompt delivery
Loved my snail ornament good quality and great quick delivery.
Quick delivery and fantastic price, the jars are going to look fantastic in our new kitchen with Pasta in!
Hello , I have already posted a review on Facebook, but can do it here as well.
I would reccomend Eden and Willow because I ordered kitchen bamboo glass storage jars they were perfect ,beautiful and very handy and I am very pleased with the delivery, nothing was broken and I recived my parcel really quick. 5 stars to you Eden and Willow.
Will shop more in near future.
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Beautiful product - really happy with quality and delivery. I will be back.
Lovely products at very reasonable prices. Excellent customer service as well, a pleasure to deal with, thank you! I'll be back for more soon :)
Amazing quality for very reasonable prices! So happy with our jars 🥰 thank you.
I was so impressed with the service, I received my product within a couple of days. This is the first time I have shopped with Eden and Willow and will definitely be doing that again. I was well happy with the product as well.
Loved my new products lovely and fancy great quality really stand out happy customer will be buying more
Quick delivery - great price and excellent communication!!!!
Fast delivery and love my new glass bottles.
Eden and Willow is rated 4.89 based on 90 reviews