Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
Products were exactly as described, looks great in my pantry and arrived quickly. Will order from E&W again!
Website easy to use, extremely fast delivery, great prices - couldn’t be happier with my purchases Thank you so much
I have just recently newly discovered this company; the delivery was super quick and the products ordered were great!
Always excellent quality and price Would always recommend !
Never heard of this company before. I recieved excellent service. Ordered on Monday and product was delivered on Wednesday. It was packed very well. Would definitely recommend and will use again.
Brilliant service, fast delivery and beautiful product. Would recommend 😊
These jars are absolutely amazing! Great quality and great price! (Waiting for the spaghetti to come back in stock)
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 10th May 2021
I am very pleased and satisfied with the delivery, safe packaging for glass products I purchased and customer service! I would recommend!
Extremely pleased with the service from Eden & Willow. Ordered 5 canisters & they arrived very promptly. They are good quality & were excellent value for money. Will definitely use your company in the future.
Fast dispatch & delivery. Great selection of products & I love my stacking pots. They go with some other bamboo storage I have. I’ll definitely be returning for more items.
My first time ordering and I’m very impressed. Will definitely be ordering again. Great product and quick delivery!
Fast delivery
Really fast delivery and good quality storage jars
Arrived perfect and quick . Adore the style and bamboo lids . Not filled them all yet but will do soon .
Products, including glass items, delivered quickly, efficiently and in one piece.
The items arrived really quickly and were packaged well, I would recommend Eden and Willow again.
Really impressed with the speed of delivery of my order and the quality of the products - will happily buy from again!
Lovely product, shipped really quickly very pleased.
Ordered some lovely spice jars and couldn’t be happier ! Quick delivery and packaged well. Will be using this little company a lot more. First class !
Amazing products - looooove them. Super useful storage solutions and speedy delivery. Very happy!!!
Eden and Willow is rated 4.87 based on 941 reviews