Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
Fantastic products and even better company! Helpful and quick to respond even on a bank holiday! Can’t fault them
Amazing quality and all the things i ordered are perfect. Shipping time was quick and packaged well so nothing breaks.
Have just received my latest order of stacking storage jars with bamboo lids and am so pleased with the them, lovely quality and didn’t have to wait long, very prompt delivery, well done Eden and willow x
Lovely jars!! Packaged really well too!
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Great products. Delivered on time and quickly. So so happy with the quality of the products.
Very good 👌 product and good quality
Excellent products, great service. Quick and speedy dispatch & delivery. Amazing and I’ve already shopped again since this order. The products were great quality and exactly what I needed. Perfect sizes too. Will shop again very soon ☺️
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Fantastic company with some beautiful storage pieces. My orders were carefully packaged and arrived quickly
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Perfect jars for a decent price. Will definitely be using this website again. Delivered on time and in great condition too no breakage along the way.
Such good value for the products received. The best price I've seen. They look lovely all lined up in my kitchen. Excellent customer service too.
Great service from order to delivery.
Excellent service. Delivered quickly and efficiently. packaged and protected really well.
Fabulous service. Delivered quickly and exactly as described. Absolutely love these lidded glass jars excellent quality and so reasonably priced. Will be back for more.
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Eden and Willow have been excellent. My orders were despatched quickly and arrived well packaged as they were delicate glass products. The company responded quickly to a query I had. Very very good service!
Amazing products and amazing service! Can’t fault Eden and Willow in their quality of products. Thank you.
So pleased the jars I have been after finally came back in stock, I know they've been very popular. They are great quality with airtight lids and a fab price compared to other ones I have looked at. Well packaged when they arrived.
Amazing products, well packaged
Supper fast delivery service highly recommend the products
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 8th April 2021 Eden and Willow 5 star review on 8th April 2021
They have lovely products. I bought the glass jars with the cork ball lid. They are so nice
Greta customer service and quick safe delivery. The product was initially out of stock but they notified me when back in stock.
Eden and Willow is rated 4.87 based on 941 reviews