Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
I bought 21 jars of various sizes from Eden and willow. Not only are they the best price I could find, but they are good quality. Exactly what I ordered arrived with no blemishes or issues. Very pleased. Will order more soon.
Items are perfect and arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Great value and fantastic quality.
Great company would definitely recommend my item was delivered in 2 days and the product is good quality
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 28th October 2020
Lovely jars and delivered very speedily. Good to buy from a smaller company.
Delivered next day. Items were packaged up lovely and securely. Will deffinately be using eden and willow again.
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 28th October 2020
Great product, love them and fab communication/delivery😊
My order arrived incredibly quickly and I am delighted with the items that I bought: kitchen storage jars and glass jars with cork ball stoppers Everything very well packed too.
Fabulous service, wonderful pots thanks
Super fast delivery, easy to use site. Can’t complain With the ordering process! Little disappointed with the quality of the products that arrived but I guess they are at a discounted rate so you get what you pay for!
Lovely pots for my herbs and spices. Very happy! Came so quickly as well!
I really liked the speed and the customer service. The products are also perfect and at incredible prices. Recommended.
love my jars so much they are amazing and great shapes to make my kitchen look beautiful
Ordered 30 candles of 3 different types. 2 are fine but the third type are useless, they initially light but extinguish after a very short time. Tried 3 of them, result the same and 90%+ of the candle ends up in the bin. A candle that doesn’t burn is not fit for purpose
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and we will be glad to help you.
We do not want to leave you unsatisfied, please can you kindly contact our customer service and we will resolve this issue ASAP.

Best Regards
Eden & Willow Customer Service
Great quality products at very reasonable prices! Quick and well packaged delivery. Will definitely recommend and order again.
Ordered large amount of glass bottles. They are lovely. One was cracked, I emailed them and got a replacement sent straight away special postage.
fast delivery everything came in one piece and looked great
Best price
Really pleased I found this company. I ordered the bamboo lid jars. They arrived quickly, well packaged. I had to contact them for an exchange (I needed a different size). They responded quickly. I absolutely love the jars and an all round fab experience. Would definitely recommend and will no doubt shop with them again 😊
Eden and Willow had exactly what I was looking for and at a reasonable price. Ordering was simple, delivery was quick and the packaging was excellent, very detailed for fragile items. I can’t wait to order more!
Goods received very quickly at a reasonable price. I was impressed with the packaging as my order was all glass I was sceptical but it all arrived safely
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 25th October 2020