Easy Foam Reviews

Easy Foam 5 star review on 16th October 2019
Paul Cash
Easy Foam 5 star review on 15th September 2019
Christine Carey
Great company to buy from, website very easy to use and delivery usually very prompt.
I tried several websites and compared prices. Easy foam was very competitive and offered free delivery for what I wanted - other websites were unclear. I phoned up to clarify things like recommended thickness and type of foam. The lady was very helpful and gave unasked for guidance regarding that the cushion cover should be made somewhat less depth than the foam to give a better look. Filling in the details was easy and payment by PayPal which I prefer was possible. Delivery was also good - at 3 to 4 working days even under Covid situation.
Once again, painless ordering! Samples sent quickly so was able to choose material asap!
Easy to order and prompt delivery. A good service
I really enjoyed the simplicity of the site as I am not a professional upholsterer, just a beginner on up-cycling! The simple instructions and the guidence on measuring and also choosing the right foam for the right job. Free delivery was a great bonus! I highly recommend Easy Foam, Great prices and support :-)
Easy Foam 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Amazing choice! Amazingly clear and helpful descriptions! Leaves nothing to chance! What a shop!
Easy ordering
perfect size for my seat and so comfortable. Thanks Joy
Easy Foam 5 star review on 21st April 2021
I've used Easy Foam twice now and both times they had delivered really quickly and the foam is exceptional quality..a great company to use and a easy website to navigate around..happy customer 🙂
Very quick delivery and good products
The user interface was very easy to use and I was quickly able to get the shape and size of foam I required. The pricing seems very reasonable too.
So easy to size your order and obtain quote and easy payment fast delivery. I would not use anyone else.
Very good site, ordering was quick and simple
Everything I needed foam related. 10/10 service
Needed some egg crate foam for my rifle case cut to size and free delivery I’ll be using easy foam again for my other cases
Really accessible website for idiots like me with useful guidance on foam buying!
Great service easy to use website
This is my second purchase. Excellent, Easy to use website. The options are there for you to click! which makes it even better. I liked the 'preview' part as I could see exactly the shape of what I wanted. Thank you!
So easy to use, even when I changed my mind about size I wanted. Was so easy change basket contents . Great experience
Quick, simple ordering process, and free delivery, an added bonus, other companies wanted £12 to deliver same product. a win, win situation!! Thanks
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 3,977 reviews