Easy Foam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Easy Foam

How would you rate Easy Foam ?

"Easy to use web site, and speedy transaction."
Roxanne Gomes
Verified Buyer
"the foam we need works perfectly, there's never been an issue with delivery or orders, I have ordered 3 or 4 times from here as I'm happy with the product and the service so have come back"
Mandy Whiteley
Verified Buyer
"the foam I bought from you previously was very comfy and I am buying more from you as I am highly satisfied with the product will definitely recommend you to friends"
"Simple and easy ordering process - I received what I ordered promptly and without fuss and it was free delivery!"
"So easy to order from Easy Foam - it's in the name!"
Sara Warwick
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and free delivery. What more could you want."
Dave Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Website so easy to use and the price you see is the price you pay - no hidden extras."
Douglas Morgan
"Easyfoam Easybuy"
William Upritchard
Verified Buyer
"We have ordered from Easy Foam before and found them to be dependable and accurate as well as very affordable. Their service was really prompt and their products last for years and years. We are really happy to return."
Adrian Harrison
Verified Buyer
"easy, simple & free delivery makes a difference from other foam companies , would recommend this site."
Susan Manfredi
Verified Buyer
"Web site completely easy to use. Measurement plan for ordering cushions can't go wrong.!!"
Peter Bestel
Verified Buyer
"The site is easily navigable and the descriptions are detailed enough to allow me to choose the foam without seeing it. Also, the custom, cut-to-size option is a godsend."
Maggie Melville
Verified Buyer
"I dreaded making arrangements to renew my cushions but after I found Easy Foam by chance, the whole process has been made simple"
Hilary Cooke
Verified Buyer
"I found the website under a general search, and I'm so happy I did. Your system of having a diagram of the foam block to add the measurements to, makes it so much clearer. The prices are great and the guidance is clear and helpful. I just await the arrival of my order, but I am sure the quality is going to be excellent - everything else so far is!"
David Chamberlains
Verified Buyer
"Clear product description, easy to search for alternatives, easy to pay and the ability to select action if not in for delivery."
Tony Pickup
Verified Buyer
"Easy foam will make us happy because we will sleep soundly in our new converted camper-van"
J C Hansard
Verified Buyer
"Easy to navigate the website. A little more expensive than some online upholstery stores, but the free delivery does compensate for that."
Carole Bayliss
Verified Buyer
"So easy to order.... With a simple step by step guide and additional helpful advice.... All at a great price too !!"
ELGAN JONES
Verified Buyer
"I found it easy work through the sizing and adding all items together. What was also very good was the information about the various products that were beside the choices as opposed to having to search the website. Discounts on a second item was the real clincher for me as this made the final total extremely competitive."
Neill Davidson
Verified Buyer
"GREAT FOAM DOES THE JOB"
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 2,489 reviews