Easy Foam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Easy Foam
Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Easy Foam ?

"Great service, quick and easy"
"This is my second purchase. Your website makes this so easy to calculate the price and place an order. Would use easy Foam every time! Thanks."
"NO NONSENSE SITE AND GREAT SERVICE. VERY EASY FOAM!!!!"
"I am an upholsterer and I love Easy Foam. I am never disappointed. It's always what I want and the delivery is surprisingly fast. I am a very happy customer. Flo"
"easiest website to order from.. Superb!"
"Very good experience. Needed to order an odd shape and received great customer service over the phone. Continued purchase via website"
"Very Easy to order, clear instractions, helpful imformation and very reasnable price"
"ive used Easy Foam several times now. I have a lot of camera equipment and i purchase packing foam to fit the drawers in a chest of drawers and cut holes for the kit. It works incredibly well. Easy foam make the whole process easy - just enter 3 measurements - and how many i want. and its sent delivery free - using paypal as a payment source (always like this) couldnt be easier. happy to recommend and ill use them again!"
"I had tried everywhere for a good quality box cushion for my dining room chairs and decided to make them myself. Easy foam was easy to order and helped me decide which was the best foam for my project."
"Second time ordering foam - easy - good quality and fast well packaged delivery"
"Easy to use website. Ordered the foam today - hopefully it will arrive tomorrow!"
"Very easy to use website, as I did a lot of messing about making sure I had the correct sizes for the two cushions I want to replace. If I am happy with these cushion replacements I will order more for my sofa."
"Easy to use site with all the options available to make a purchase"
"Easy to use website with good choice sizes etc and free delivery"
"Very easy to understand website and had everything I was looking for in stock and available for immediate delivery. Prices are very competitive and the range of products is second to none"
"Ordering exact requirements very easy, including some wedge shaped inserts. Just what I wanted!"
"clear, concise and easy to order, full instructions on how to measure for replacement chair cushions, and lastly good value for money. Highly recommended. JH"
"I was looking for some bespoke foam thinking it would hard to find then hard to order. Easy foam had what I was after and only took my 30 seconds to put by dimensions in job done"
"very simple site to use with a great choice selection and very good prices"
"I have ordered 4 pieces of foam to make window seats, headboard and ottoman. Easy website to use, quick delivery and good value for money. I like the fact that you can preview the shape of your foam on this site as you feel more confident that you have your measurements correct. Very pleased with the quality of the foam, all my projects have worked out perfectly!"
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 2,627 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!