Easy Foam Reviews

Easy Foam 5 star review on 16th October 2019
Paul Cash
Easy Foam 5 star review on 15th September 2019
Christine Carey
Great choice of designs, good prices and easy site to use
Very informative website. Very easy to use. It has bee a pleasure placing my order.
easy to deal with and fast delivery highly reccomend
Very easy to use website. Good recommendattion for which foam to use.
Extremely easy to order the right foam for the job. Website looks quite basic but works like a dream. Very pleased with the system so far.
Not just fantastic, but foamtastic :-)
Very easy and straight forward to do and lots of options and add ons. Very happy with the process. Looking forward to getting my form and getting my project started!
SCAM - AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Took our money and didn't send a receipt or confirmation. We put in a Paypal dispute and suddenly they got in touch to say they'd send it straight out if we cancel the dispute - but they didn't, and won't respond to any calls or emails. AVOID.
Great company to buy from, website very easy to use and delivery usually very prompt.
I tried several websites and compared prices. Easy foam was very competitive and offered free delivery for what I wanted - other websites were unclear. I phoned up to clarify things like recommended thickness and type of foam. The lady was very helpful and gave unasked for guidance regarding that the cushion cover should be made somewhat less depth than the foam to give a better look. Filling in the details was easy and payment by PayPal which I prefer was possible. Delivery was also good - at 3 to 4 working days even under Covid situation.
Once again, painless ordering! Samples sent quickly so was able to choose material asap!
Easy to order and prompt delivery. A good service
I really enjoyed the simplicity of the site as I am not a professional upholsterer, just a beginner on up-cycling! The simple instructions and the guidence on measuring and also choosing the right foam for the right job. Free delivery was a great bonus! I highly recommend Easy Foam, Great prices and support :-)
Easy Foam 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Amazing choice! Amazingly clear and helpful descriptions! Leaves nothing to chance! What a shop!
Easy ordering
perfect size for my seat and so comfortable. Thanks Joy
Easy Foam 5 star review on 21st April 2021
I've used Easy Foam twice now and both times they had delivered really quickly and the foam is exceptional quality..a great company to use and a easy website to navigate around..happy customer 🙂
Very quick delivery and good products
The user interface was very easy to use and I was quickly able to get the shape and size of foam I required. The pricing seems very reasonable too.
So easy to size your order and obtain quote and easy payment fast delivery. I would not use anyone else.
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 3,985 reviews