Easy Foam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Easy Foam

Tell us how Easy Foam made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"easy to follow video and guidance to be able to measure for replacement sofa cushions that have sagged over the years and not wishing to buy a new sofa I found the website and advice for 10 cms thick cushion to be helpful. Well done. I look forward to receiving cushions."
"Good options for size easy to order and free delivery"
"A pleasant surprise to find it such a simple straight forward process. Excellent value for money. Thank you."
"Brilliant company. No hidden charges whatsoever. The more you buy the more you save."
"Avoid them. Full of excuses and denials rather than trying to help when they got the order wrong. Some of the worst customer service I have experienced."
"It was so easy to navigate the web page and to enter the dimensions of my order; most important of all, theirs was the most competitive price of any."
"great website nice and easy to use, free delivery, great company"
"Very helpful website, with good explanations of the various grades of foam, suitable applications and benefits of extras - with instant corresponding pricing."
"The website was easy to navigate with clear graphics and straight forward instructions enabling me to make an order quickly."
"I ordered from you 5 months ago to use your foam to make a fake soft concrete block for filming - it worked perfectly. Ordering again for a similar use."
"Site is easy to use. Custom foam wizard is very good. Telephone support staff did not know product so well."
"Very easy to use website. I ordered a cut to size foam and the measuring guild on the site is very usefull."
"As someone in their 80's I found it very easy to find what I wanted and to fill in the details to buy it. Thank you"
"Easy to use and helpful on now await delivery!"
"I haver now used Easy Foam several times. I find navigating their web site very easy for both sizing and finding the costs of products I need. I have always been happy with purchases."
"Ordering was extremely easy - I particularly liked the foam type "recommendation" pull-down box"
"So far so good. Easy online process... if the delivery is as good then I’m a happy bunny!"
"Easy to follow website. I was able to choose what I wanted with no problems."
"I have used Easy Foam a few times now. Their webiste is easy to use and the prices are the best I've found anywhere. Great company, would highly recommend them."
"Having used this company a few times I have found the Easy Foam site easy to navigate with clear explanations about each product that is available. Delivery is always prompt and correct. I use their foam to make seating for my own customers so it needs to me good. Great service, thank you."
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 2,972 reviews