Easy Foam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Easy Foam

How would you rate Easy Foam?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Peter Saunders
Verified Buyer
"great site lots of info on products ,very very helpful."
Rita Spires
Verified Buyer
"Very easy website to use and good value"
"Well, you live up to your name. That was so easy!! I had a query and the every knowledgeable woman on the phone was most helpful, even suggesting how I could address the edges of the foam. Thanks, I will recommend to all of my upholstery group friends."
"I have used easyfoam several times and always found them to be speedy with the delivery and am more than happy with the product."
Gillian Farren
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to enter measurements and complete order"
"Very quick and easy to order online. You can order in inches which for me was really good as I am still in the dark ages."
Nick Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Order was despatched quickly and the product was exactly what I ordered, perfectly cut. I needed string adhesive backing on the foam and was not disappointed."
Patricia Pentelow
Verified Buyer
"Very simple site with easy access. No fuss, easy to understand, order and secure pay site. What more could one ask for?"
Joyce Burden
Verified Buyer
"My first priority is the quality of the foam and the foam from Easy Foam is first class, an added bonus is the free delivery service Easy Foam provides and their website is easy to navigate so altogether a first class company"
Malcolm Collins
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order what you want and price."
Baltej Pandher
Verified Buyer
"easy definitions and uses of various foams. clear measuring and ordering process. Free delivery!"
"Easy to use web tools - very clear interface. Quick delivery, too. Excellent!"
Kelly Love
Verified Buyer
"They sent me the foam that i wanted in the exact size and is perfect for purpose."
Victoria Whittaker
Verified Buyer
"I found the website brilliant!! I’m making a headboard for the first time and selecting the correct foam was made so easy!"
Daniel Womersley
Verified Buyer
"it was very easy to use and cheep"
Susan Timbers
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order. Lots of choice. Quick delivery. One happy customer x"
LINDA HILL
Verified Buyer
"As usual, I had no trouble finding the shape, size & durability of foam needed, for my next project. I always buy from this company, due to the ease of finding what I want & speedy free delivery! Very pleased!"
John Fallows
Verified Buyer
"Excellent web site. Detailed product descriptions with pointers to alternative products. Free standard delivery delivery or express delivery at a sensible price."
John Holmes
Verified Buyer
"You sell the exact product I need which I had been unable to find elsewhere."
Carole Armstrong
Verified Buyer
"The website was clear and gave a preview of the chosen size & shape. Price was good with discount for more than one. Liked the suggestion of which foam for the specific use intended and all info on same page."
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 2,319 reviews