Easy Foam Reviews

1,917 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

01902 214068

info@easyfoam.co.uk

How would you rate Easy Foam?

Karen Dale

EASY TO USE SITE AND FREE DELIVERY WHUCH IS A HUGE BONUS
Aiste Lastauskaite
Verified Buyer

Internet page is easy to understand, it was not complicated to make an oder. But before finishing the order - i would like to see delivery time/options.
Jack Sault
Verified Buyer

it gave very good explanations for every single one of their foam and adhesive products and the choice of foam is great
Sabine Bieli
Verified Buyer

Very happy I found your 'foamy' website today. Looking forward to holding and handling the sheets I just ordered :-) Thanks.
Verified Buyer

fast delivery, quality as expected
Ram Tandukar
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website and large range of products. Free delivery and easy to pay.
Philippa Woolf
Verified Buyer

Well how easy was that even I could do it It takes all the pain away from trying to find a shop then carrying home .
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website with lots of details about the products to help the decision making process easier.
Gavin Thompson
Verified Buyer

The order process was efficient and easy to follow from the first entry on the Google site.
Christine Richardson
Verified Buyer

The website has been laid out so anyone can understand it, it's so "EASY" to place an order.
Mrs R Marsters
Verified Buyer

I was not sure what I would find when researching for chair foam. I found your site very clear and easy to use with easy options for choosing foam suitable for the job in hand. Thankyou
Mandy Carson
Verified Buyer

VERY easy ordering, totally recommended, will certainly use again...THANK YOU!
Jill SCOTT
Verified Buyer

Amazing service! So easy to order. So easy to choose exactly what I wanted and so easy to give my measurements. No wonder it's called EASY FOAM. Everything was EASY - THANK YOU EASY FOAM!
Verified Buyer

Delivery arrived promptly and product was just what I expected, it fit it's purpose perfectly!
Wendy Gough
Verified Buyer

No messing about, log in, find what you want and log out ... great no hassle

it changed my life
David Heath
Verified Buyer

The lady on the phone helped me out with a problem I had on the phone and all was done in a few minutes. Let's hope the foam is as good as my first experience with your employees.
Hilary Jansen
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order & input measurements, and to see a visual of what you had specified before ordering. I liked the advice on what type of foam for each job - that helped. Did try and order at the weekend but the order system had a problem - kept telling me my phone number was not valid and wouldn't let me progress. However tried again this morning and all worked perfectly. I look forward to receiving my order soon!
Hayley Trufitt
Verified Buyer

Thanks for making it so easy to choose my custom size, edit and check the prices as I go along. Very helpful. Will be using again.
JEFF WHITECROSS
Verified Buyer

The Easy Foam website is really easy to use and has all the technical details for all the foam types in an easy to read format so you easily understand what it is you are going to purchase, and its recommended uses so there should be no mistakes in getting the exact foam type that you require for your purposes. Some companys force you to purchase more than you really need, wasting your money, but with Easy Foam you only need to buy the exact sizes that you need...... Brilliant
Easy Foam is rated 4.86 based on 1,917 reviews