Easy Foam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Easy Foam

Tell us how Easy Foam made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"One of the easiest site I've been to, people friendly"
"fantastic ,easy to understand website.all the info. needed to find the foam you require,fantastic price,speedy delivery----WHY LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE??!!"
"Did a quick search on line to find Easy Foam. Very user friendly and easy to use pricing tool. Plenty of advice as regards what type of foam is required for different needs."
"So easy to navigate around their website. Can't wait to get my order and start refurbishing my furniture!"
"service was good.. The first contact I had you was by phone on 0800 number. the background noise at your end was terrible and I eventually cut phone call short.Please apologise to the lady concerned."
"Web site was very used friendly i don't now why I had put off ordering my foam for so long"
"I would not advise anyone to buy foam from this company. What was I happy with? The foam and glue was delivered on time and it was of good quality. What was I unhappy with? Poor to non existent customer service when things go wrong. What went wrong? I ordered a piece of foam 60x20x2 inch. They delivered a piece 60x19x2.This may seem trivial but it fell short of the amount I needed to complete my project properly. I sent them an email along with photographic evidence showing both the shortfall and effect on my project and photos to confirm the dimensions supplied. I heard nothing so rang them to discuss the problem. The first point of contact did not instil any confidence whatsoever. They did not seem to have a clue. they struggled to get my name details correct and said they couldn't find my email could I send another. I said I have already sent one and insisted they look at my order reference number. They said they would call me back but couldn't say when. I didn't expect to receive a call back to be honest but to be fair they did ring back. I explained the issue only to be told that there is a tolerance to be allowed with the foam. I added I saw no reference to this when making my order and if I had then I would have ordered more to make sure I did not have a shortfall as I didn't want this to happen. They told me it did say this on their website. They said that there were sorry I was not happy but said there was nothing they could do. I began to think perhaps I must of missed this when making my order and if this had been the case I would have to accept it was my fault. I had to accept their explanation After ending the call I visited the website again to check the terms and conditions and the website to see if there was any mention of allowing a tolerance. I could find nothing. What I did find was their website stated:- "we have our own manufacturing facilities with latest automated cutting machinery enabling us to custom cut your foam with consistent quality and accuracy." "We can cut your foam in a great number of shapes with precise accuracy." I immediately rang them back and asked if they could direct me to where on their website it mentions leaving a tolerance as I couldn't find it. I was told they had discussed it with management and there was nothing they could do and it did say on their website. I asked if they could direct me to where it says this. I sensed they were losing patience at this point and was told I will email you the relevant part. That was the end of the call. Did I receive an email? Of coarse I didn't, but this did not surprise me they were just trying to give me the run around and wriggle of their responsibility. At the end of the day they did not fulfil our contract and I paid for something I did not get. If I pay for a pint I would expect to receive a pint. I contacted them again by email marking it as a complaint. I outlined my concerns and advised them I was going to have to I purchase additional foam and piece it together to complete my project and this is not what I had wanted to do. I told them I was not asking for a full refund but I would like to know what they intended to do to resolve this matter? I never heard any more from them and that's over a week ago. Of all the purchases I have made over the internet(NOT FROM THIS COMPANY) on the very few occasions when things have not gone right I have never had a problem resolving the issue with the supplier without having to be heavy handed or badgering them. They have always been very good and very fair. This is the first company I have dealt with who don't want to know when things go wrong. So that's two mentions of accuracy but no mention of a tolerance so what does accuracy mean? It obviously does not mean what I understand it to mean. I paid for something they did not deliver. Once they have your money they have no interest in resolving any issue. I tried to be reasonable and fair and was not asking for something I had not paid for. Have you ever heard of chargeback?"
"Easy to use site"
"Very user friendly website. Great to have a discount the more piece of foam bought. Only company I found offering free delivery - so super good value!"
"Easy, efficient, effective!"
"Website is very easy to use and the products speak for themselves. Excellent."
"excellent service plus staff service excellent as well. Had to ring just to confirm measurements & they more than helpful"
"Very easy website to navigate through and the checkout process was easy and hassle free"
"Just received the foam to replace the seat cushions on my sofa. Really pleased how quick the order was sent out and the quality of the product. Very easy to cut to shape and I've just placed another order to replace the foam in the seat cushions on my armchairs now."
"Web site very easy to understand and straightforward"
"Great site, easy to use & reasonably priced!"
"Easy site to use, exactly what I wanted"
"Very easy to use website. Clear instructions and the price was well below what I expected to pay. Well done."
"Great Website - huge choice of foam, and so easy to order - just put your measurements in and press go! Looking forwards to a new backrest for my husband's chair - anything to get him to sit up properly.... !! ;o)"
"easy to order for a computer novice like me"
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 2,725 reviews