Easy Foam Reviews

Christine Carey
Easy Foam 5 star review on 10th September 2019
Easy Foam 5 star review on 22nd August 2019
Ellen Hill
I've used Easy Foam twice now and both times they had delivered really quickly and the foam is exceptional quality..a great company to use and a easy website to navigate around..happy customer 🙂
Very quick delivery and good products
The user interface was very easy to use and I was quickly able to get the shape and size of foam I required. The pricing seems very reasonable too.
So easy to size your order and obtain quote and easy payment fast delivery. I would not use anyone else.
Very good site, ordering was quick and simple
Everything I needed foam related. 10/10 service
Needed some egg crate foam for my rifle case cut to size and free delivery I’ll be using easy foam again for my other cases
Really accessible website for idiots like me with useful guidance on foam buying!
Great service easy to use website
This is my second purchase. Excellent, Easy to use website. The options are there for you to click! which makes it even better. I liked the 'preview' part as I could see exactly the shape of what I wanted. Thank you!
So easy to use, even when I changed my mind about size I wanted. Was so easy change basket contents . Great experience
Quick, simple ordering process, and free delivery, an added bonus, other companies wanted £12 to deliver same product. a win, win situation!!

Thanks
Great, quick to despatch despite COVID. Perfect for my needs
clearly laid-out order form with information at each stage.
TELEPHONE LADY ADVISED ME WHAT WAS BEST TO GET AND THEN VERY EASY TO ORDER ON LINE
Easy to use website and great choices of foam for what I needed. Good value too.
This is my first attempt at reupholstery but your website was very helpful and easy to follow. My foam being cut to size saves me from messing it up completely and means that I have one less thing to worry about.
Great service always deliver on time. Website easy to use
Just completed my second order on Easy Foam's website. Very easy to navigate around the site and good selection of products to choose from with clear descriptions to assist in your choice. My first order arrived very promptly and was cut exactly as requested. Excellent products and top notch service.
Much cheaper, better quality and great service than the usual stuff people use on youtube for lining VW's.
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 3,969 reviews