Easy Foam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Easy Foam

01902 214068

info@easyfoam.co.uk

How would you rate Easy Foam?

Frederick Du Randt
Verified Buyer

The Easy Foam website is very easy to understand. Ordering what you want is so quick and simple. I would definitely recommend Easy Foam to friends and family.
Kathryn Minton
Verified Buyer

I found the website extremely easy to navigate and the information was informative and accessible. It was very easy to explore different options and find out prices etc. The preview option was also very helpful.
Thomas Small
Verified Buyer

Easy Foam helped me rejuvenate my 3 piece suite seat cushions which were falling apart after 30 years of use, I've now ordered replacement foam for the backs. The seat cushions were a perfect fit and I've cut a paper template for them to cut the correct shape for the backs which are in need of replacing. Delivery was fast and ordering easy with helpful instructions and video for measuring.
Verified Buyer

We always buy our foam from Easy Foam because we are happy with the products and never let us down in delivery.
Isobel Evans
Verified Buyer

Good service, easy instructions to follow to order.
Good quality foam.
Margaret Fenton
Verified Buyer

They had exactly what I was looking for and I found it with great ease. Excellent website.
Zoe Sudworth
Verified Buyer

the website was easy to use, and I never knew there was so much choice available... a brilliant service, many thanks... I will be back
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website and helpful sales staff.
Leanne Megson
Verified Buyer

So helpful, I wasnt sure what to order for glass products so gave them a call and they were amazing and by far the best price
Joseph Webber
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and very well designed website.
Janet Walker
Verified Buyer

I found the website very easy to navigate and my choice of product was simple to establish. The measuring and quote system was quick and efficient.
Verified Buyer

Nice and easy to use. Better on a computer than iPhone as it doesn’t fit a small screen.
Donna Genese
Verified Buyer

My order was very easy to place my order has not got too me yet. but I will add the review of the quality . Thanks very Happy
Stuart Thomas
Verified Buyer

Well described products made the choice simple. After payment confirmed, I got a full invoice posted to my email account. This is very good internet trading.
Dorothy Evans
Verified Buyer

Great choices of seating foam, very fast delivery, exactly as requested.
Elizabeth Richards
Verified Buyer

Website very good and easy to follow
Graham Blakey

ordering made so simple
Mrs Anna Headley
Verified Buyer

Excellent, easy to use web site. Delivery free and on time. Good quality foam cut to size - what could be better!
Verified Buyer

Very easy to find and order
Margaret Hewitt
Verified Buyer

site was easy to navigate and order exactly what I needed, good advice on the type of foam i required. price was excellent and even no cost for shipping to me.
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 2,216 reviews