Easy Foam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Easy Foam

Tell us how Easy Foam made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Easy to use, straightforward website, lots of foam options available. Very happy with previous purchases."
"I have ordered samples last Friday and paid extra for a next day delivery. I only got the samples 5 days after! Tuesday the week after. That was disappointing."
"easy to navigate website and very helpful lady on the phone - very impressed"
"Well, that couldn't have been easier! Foam exactly the size I need to make a bench cushion for my daughter - all I need to do is sew the cover. The ordering process was so straightforward and the preview was very helpful for choosing the right thickness. all this and free delivery. Couldn't be better. Well done Easy Foam *****. I'll be back!!"
"I think that the prices of this website are fair but visually the page could be enhanced. - It almost detoured me from shopping here."
"I was very pleased to find a company where I could, not only buy the foam I required, but have it cut to the small cubes I wanted."
"Very Quick and easy purchase will be back again thank you"
"Easy to order samples"
"this is twice I have ordered from yourcompany and both times I have been realy satisfied with ordering and delivery."
"Easy system to order through, more detailed description for mattress selection could be useful however th me staff were very helpful over the phone and answered all my questions prior to ordering."
"Ordered several different sized cushions. The recommended firmness was perfect, the sizing was accurate, and they arrived really quickly at a good price with free delivery. What more could you ask for!"
"this is my second time buying from Easy Foam and the service is Great"
"Delivered fast, even though it was free delivery. Very good quality foam, used to replace saggy sofa cushions Have sent in second order"
"Such a quick and user-friendly ordering system, free delivery and fantastic prices too - what could be better than that? 5-stars all round!"
"Makes me feel safe to use this company"
"Simple, easy to use and fast......Perfect"
"Easy foam easy to order"
"Easy site to navigate. All the work is done for you. From start to finish very good."
"Very grateful for your short video advising how to attain measurements. Website very easy to use and very helpful, hopefully I have now chosen the correct product and just as importantly the right size for my needs and I will successfully make new cushions for my daughters rocking chair, intended for her new nursery."
"Reasonable prices and like the free delivery. Hopefully the products will do the trick!"
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 3,107 reviews