Easy Foam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Easy Foam

How would you rate Easy Foam?

Abdul Hamid
Verified Buyer
"I've used easy foam before and was so pleased with the quality of the foam that was accurately cut to size, I've now ordered another custom cut to size foam block for another DIY project."
Natasha P
"Easy to use website with understandable explanations of the products. Good prices and always delivered on time. A good quality product I’ve used for a long time and will continue to do so."
Annette Steven
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleaswe that the foam I required could be cut to size.Also the price is very competitive with free delivery."
Brian Thain
Verified Buyer
"It will make me delighted if I can purchase a foam that is going to make sitting more comfortable and relaxing."
"Helpful when asking for advice on an order and a fast response so that I could place my order rather quickly."
Kurt Conyngham
Verified Buyer
"Good prices and choice of shapes and also the descriptions on the best recommended types of foam and thickness"
"Website was very easy to use. The guidance given on which foam to use for various applications was particularly useful."
Francis Principe-Gillespie
Verified Buyer
"Such an easy site to navigate and good selection of options. so much simpler than the competitors"
Dion Jones
Verified Buyer
"great prices online and easy ordering system. Good range of foams."
Deborah Clifford
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered from Easy Foam on numerous occasions and have always been impressed with their service. The ordering procedure is easy and speed of delivery is fantastic. Thank you"
Judith Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Excellent selection, good service."
"Easy to find products, great help on the phone and quick checkout"
Robin Simpkins
Verified Buyer
"Easyfoam has always delivered the right product at the right price - and unlike many fly-by-night companies their acoustic foam really does absorb reflections just like products costing ten time more. I have used them on all my vocal studios and always will."
Colin Longworth
Verified Buyer
"best price, web site very easy to use could not be any simpler"
"website was easy to use and straight forward. I need a booster seat for our boat and the window seat option seemed most appropriate shape Paid via paypal so now just got to wait for the order. Hoping it meets our expectations as we need a thin mattress for a caravan so hoping ill be back to order that after the seat arrives later this week"
John Faith
Verified Buyer
"Very easy product selection tools. Good information about product suitability for project. Excellent service."
"Very easy to understand website where I could choose my product, modify if need be and then order. Plus free delivery and paypal means no nasty surprises at check out."
Randall Hardy
Verified Buyer
"Website was easy to use and well explained for such a complex set of shopping options."
David Bryan
Verified Buyer
"The graphics were super as you could match cushion to foam. Also thickness advice great as I would have ordered too thin."
Sean Evans
Verified Buyer
"Extremely easy to use website. Good portfolio of products. All in all e trembly competing prices with delivery also included"
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 2,378 reviews