Easy Foam Reviews

Read Easy Foam Reviews

01902 214068

info@easyfoam.co.uk

Tell us how Easy Foam made you happy
EASY FOAM SEEM TO BE ONE OF FEW COMPANIES WHO CAN SUPPLY THE TYPE OF FOAM TO THE DIMENSIONS I REQUIRE IN ONE PIECE.
Great quality product and fast delivery - well pleased!
At last, a clear sensible website. I had looked everywhere. So pleased i found it. Good price compared to others.
I have used Easy Foam several times now and will continue to be a returning customer. Ordering is easy, the web site is simple to use and uncomplicated. Payment is also simple for me as I always use paypal. Deliveries are quick and free, well wrapped and just as I have ordered. Uncomplicated, good value and always of good quality. Why go anywhere else?
EASY ORDERING SYSTEM
Excellent and intuitive website, led me straight to what i needed at a reasonable price and explained all the properties of said product adequately with comparisons to everyday equivalents.
First time I've used the website, really easy to use and great that a custom product can be ordered so effortlessly.
It was really easy to order my non standard foam mattress, and I was glad to be able to find cot safe foam.
I have introduced a window seat into my bedroom and needed foam to soften the blow. I googled Easy Foam and the layout was clear and easy to follow. I selected the material and sizes using the very easy to use application. I then placed my foam in the basket selected pay and used my Paypal account and it was done. Very customer focused.
Descriptions were very good and clear . Supportingpictures to show measurements really helped.
Before I used easy foam I tried to buy from several shops which didn’t have exactly what I needed. What a waste of time, energy and money when I was able to order exactly what I needed on the iPad from home! Plus free delivery too! Would defineatly recommend Easy Foam and use again!
This is the third time I’ve used Easy Foam and it won’t be the last. I’m gradually replacing or making cushions and bolsters. Great products and good service. Highly recommended!
easy to order the exact qty you need quick delivery. still waiting for some I ordered off ebay in October 19
Ordering was very easy and what I liked most was being able to get exactly the size I wanted.
Brilliant service - bacl for more foam. Excellent price and service!
First time of using the site and found it very easy to use, after inputting sizes a total cost appeared, plenty of information help you make a decision . Strongly recommend Easy Foam.
Excellent site.......Great attention to detailing products. I only require samples at the moment which I'm sure will help me make a decision on what I will need.
Very good website, easy to review products and receive price guide. Excellent competitive prices compared to other sites.
super easy and very clear instructions. Very helpful people.
simple straight forward and easy to use and understand ordering would recommend to any body
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 3,527 reviews