Easy Foam Reviews

Easy Foam 5 star review on 16th October 2019
Paul Cash
Easy Foam 5 star review on 15th September 2019
Christine Carey
I was after foam to do a mascot (hey Duggee) for my sons birthday and they offered choice and sizes and discount on additional sheets.
I ordered eggbox foam, or so I thought, but plain foam arrived and that's what my order appears to say. I decided I could use the plain foam for some things So I ordered some eggbox and noticed that your website does not give a proper check of the order contents, so I think that previously I was not able to see that I had ordered, or you had listed on the order the wrong thing. Bad practice and bad design.
website a bit dated. would like to see more pictures of the foam before making a purchase. look forward to receiving my order
Easy to use. Site contains all of the advice that is needed to get the best results. A new arm chair in 10 minutes!
Ordering is relatively easy but cannot yet comment on delivery or the quality of the product so can only rate as acceptable at the moment.
Easy process except entering email address. Had to try 15 times before it would confirm even though it was identical. Almost gave up
I think that the prices of this website are fair but visually the page could be enhanced. - It almost detoured me from shopping here.
In some ways the website is brilliant - entering the sizes etc However it was not obvious how to actually order - I neglected to hit add to basket - your customer care not very sympathetic or helpful on phone. Once I went back and discovered for myself add to basket all better! However had to input phone number twice! A highlight or direction arrow to error in order would help and keep your more customers. I almost shopped elsewhere after contact by 'phone.
Easy ordering, fast, efficient delivery and product was as described. Foam was delivered very tightly rolled, though, which distorted it and cause problems for my lasercutter. I suggest rethinking the packaging method.
i chose the average soft foam but nowhere was I told what colour it would be or could if I could select a colour, so I had to make a call to the office, which is unnecessary when ordering online.....hope that helps!
if it turns up as ordered then that was the easiest & cheapest deal i scouted
Easy order process
website was easy to use and straight forward. I need a booster seat for our boat and the window seat option seemed most appropriate shape Paid via paypal so now just got to wait for the order. Hoping it meets our expectations as we need a thin mattress for a caravan so hoping ill be back to order that after the seat arrives later this week
the website was easy to use... and helpful... the delivery time was as expected... BUT.... the foam was so rolled up and folded, with my can of spray in the middle, that it has left the foam dented.. on top of that the foam has big yellow mark in the middle, about half of the foam... so it doesn't look like a new piece of foam, more like a second.... although this won't be seen once covered... I am disappointed, as I was expecting a nice new shiny piece of foam, for the price paid... so not really very happy
Simple product selection and ordering
Quite easy to navigate website. Some very helpfull advice on grade of foam, recommendations, suitability for purpose, etc. However, when I got to the checkout point, there was no way I could check the dimentions given to confirm they were correct. Had to return to shopping page to check it was correct and then had to resubmit all my personal details again.
I found the layout easy to progress through, and the infromation i gained about the foam i was purchasing very useful. I only noticed at the very end that the foam i was purchasing wasnt fire retardant, and had to ring up to see what other options were avaidable. also when paying, i found the small tab section askingwhat part of the country i was from small and didnt understand for quite a while why i couldnt progress my payment. overall a good expereince with a few annoyances, that could easily be fixed.
easy to order not very good on computer but understood all what was asked
easy to use website, average pricing, free uk delivery
Easy to Use website, had trouble with payment when using IOS systems
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 3,976 reviews