Easy Foam Reviews

Paul Cash
Easy Foam 5 star review on 15th September 2019
Christine Carey
Easy content which makes Your Website stand out
We order over 500 pads a month and never once had an issue.
I was searching for a new foam insert for my camera case but unfortunately it was no longer available. By accident I discovered Easy Foam website and considered having a new foam insert made. I was nervous it would be complicated but the Easy Foam website was simple and clear to use and within minutes I had my new insert designed and and it cost me a lot less than I imagined. Thank you Easy Foam - your straightforward and easy to use website may have saved my old camera.
Payment was messed up, then sent the wrong size and badly cut pieces, asked me to send photos to prove it, then came up with a complicated scheme to return the goods for a refund. Told them to keep the £8 and chucked the foam in the bin. No apologies or offer to actually send the right size at any point.
Foam arrived damaged. Had to send it back to get a refund That was about a month ago now and still no sign of a refund or any contact from company.
Sorry to hear about this, we just checked, there was a full unequivocal refund given on the 7th of August for your order. Please check with your card provider. Kind Regards, the team at EasyFoam.
Abysmal from start to finish. Foam arrived late, untrimmed so completely the wrong size and with holes in. That was just the start. Customer service offered no apology, no contrition, and demanded proof as if it were a ruse to get free foam. On supplying the photos, they tried to wriggle and make excuses. In the end they said, really, that they cannot promise to supply foam cut to the right size and without holes in! Extraordinary. Still, never an apology. Curt emails. And an offensively small partial refund after two reminders. They have also lied to other review sites, published my personal details publicly and claimed there have been phone calls that never occurred. Avoid.
Dear Alex, We are sorry to hear that you are not happy. However, please note as explained your order was for sheets and we always send material of this type untrimmed thus allowing our customers to maximize the use. In regards to the holes you describe, these are on the perimeter of the sheets and this is normal on untrimmed sheets. As per your telephone conversations you suggested that we refund the cost of three sheets which was £10.00. We agreed to this and refunded you £10.00 as requested. Furthermore, we did offer to arrange for the whole order to be collected and offered a full refund which you did not accept. Interestingly, we note that you have left 9 other business's reviews and not one recommends any business. Due to the limitations posed on this platform, we are unable to publish certain information. Regards Easyfoam
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 3,977 reviews