Easy Foam Reviews

Easy Foam 5 star review on 16th October 2019
Paul Cash
Easy Foam 5 star review on 15th September 2019
Christine Carey
This pick'n pluck is ideal for Airsoft gun cases, but, needs to be available in lengths of 100cm and above.
Although I haven't ordered any products yet, as I'm waiting for samples, I am really impressed with the price and different selection of products available. Hoping to order soon when I make a decision on the product most suitable. Thank you especially for the option of a sample.
Clear product ranges and transparent pricing make easyfoam a valuable partner in designing and testing new packaging and setting up small scale production. I have used easyfoam to buy in bulk and cut to size foam inserts and each time my requirements have been met.
good quality foam, sticks well, fast delivery and better quality than others.
SHOPPING WAS EASY BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN THE PRODUCT YET
Easy and helpful website to use. Even people with limited abilities can navigate and use.
In researching replacement foam for my sofa, I came across Easy Foam and was immediately impressed with ease of ordering and very competitive prices. I was also impressed by the clear step-by-step instructions for identifying the correct shape required and most importantly density of foam needed. I look forward to receiving the foam in due course.
I had previously used a different web site to make this order.It was a very complicated process and after 20 minutesIwas informed that the webpage was out of date !Easy Foam took just 8 minutes.THANKYOU!!
Tiles are fine. Had some issues but quickly resolved!! Phone support is very good. Arrived well packed and free from damage. Will use again. Thanks.
Easy Foam 4 star review on 27th April 2020
The website was easy to use and responded quickly to input. Have requested a piece of foam cut to size for a non standard guest bed. We are hoping our purchase will be what we hope and the outside guest bedroom can be completed. Thank you :)
Pleasant and fast internet shopping experience. Instant quote so knew what the cost was prior to finalising. Was able to select different thicknesses, compare prices in my basket prior to selecting the desired one. Have marked it good based on this alone and now look forward to receiving my order. Will try to update my review once order received.
website is easy to use
Website customer friendly to use. Variety of foams excellent.
The first site we looked at and we went back to it after looking at lots more!
good choice on website, when I phoned them for advice, they were very helpful
I've ordered 2 custom cut pieces of foam which require me to send off the paper templates. I found the tools helpful in identifying which foam type I should select. And the price calculator easy to use to enable the order to be placed. This review was written after placing the order and before it was processed. It doesn't express any view regarding delivery or product quality.
I found the website easy to use. I was able to choose the most suitable product for the project I have in mind at a very reasonable price, and had completed my order in no time. Will certainly use this site again for future projects.
Follow written instructions and it's and easy process. For even more help watch the youtube video Thanks
Simple easy to use layout, advice regarding usage of foam easy to follow,if the product is OK will use again
really good wee store