Eastcoast Kitchens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eastcoast Kitchens
Read Eastcoast Kitchens Reviews

About Eastcoast Kitchens:

We have been providing top class kitchens, bedrooms, appliances & home accessories from our premises in Lincolnshire for many years. Quality has always been and will always be our top priority at East Coast Kitchens. We are a family run business that prides itself on giving our customers the highest quality in both products and service. We care and endeavor to be friendly and keep all of our customers informed. Guaranteed to give 110% service benefits to all of our customers. We offer a wide range of quality products.

sales@eastcoastkitchens.co.uk

Butterfields, Church Road, Butterfields, Church Road, Freiston, Boston

Tell us how Eastcoast Kitchens made you happy
Product works very well in Belfast sink in my new kitchen. Works well with brass taps . Arrived on time as promised .
Prompt delivery Belfast sink waste comes in a few finishes but the sink overflow only available in chrome so I have to source a matching nickel finish
ordering was very straightforward, and very prompt delivery. ordering online for some products is difficult as I am of a generation that likes to see products, On inspection pleased with what we found and the description was accurate.
Ordered 2 items that came on different days or it would have been 5 stars
I ordered to pieces of kitchen hardware and was they arrived within 7 days. I had to call Eastcoast to get advice and spoke to two staff on separate occasions both of whom were very helpful. The products arrived very well packaged and haven't been installed by our kitchen fitters yet.
Good choice from web site to replace order with B&Q who can get anything right. More expensive but looks and works great. NO floppy door that slides out as with other designs.
Easy website quick delivery
First time I had bought anything from Eastcoast order was with me in two days good sevice
Easy to order, good descriptions on the website, relatively fast and smooth delivery
East Coast Kitchens have an excellent product offering with knowlegeable patient and helpful telephone sales people and I would order much more material from them if it were not for the nonsense that I cannot paythat person., but have to gothrough an account and online entry process I have dyslexia and dyscalcullia ( the latter the numeric version of the former) and "data entry" is a laborious process resulting many having to start again situations. I do not have that with anyone else from whom I point my £4000,00 plus annual spend
Works well
Very competent supply and delivery.
Delivered ahead of schedule
Excellent service and the product is a very high standard.
Thank you for your review, we are glad that you are happy with our service & the product purchased
Good communications and prompt delivery. However we believe that the sink was old stock and the fitter felt that it wasn't perfect so it may have been a second.
Hello Janette, thank you for your time taken to leave us your review. I am concerned by your comments. I would very much appreciate your contact to me via email so i can look into this further for you as i can assure you we do not offer any seconds on our site unless stated so on the listing? Thank you Amanda (sales@eastcoastkitchens.co.uk)
The blind corner unit I bought was of high quality and easy to install
Thank you for your review, we are glad that you are happy with the product purchased
I HATE having to give my card details digitally online - I have a condition with numbers similar to that of Dyslexia whih means I more often than not enter numbers incorrectly reulting in many failed entries and timed outs, and the great danger of under( which would not actually happen) or over paying. So I have to get someone else to enter for me Some Companies understand this and are set up to have the numbers entered verbally. EastCoast Kitchens do not offer this, so I do not buy from them often This is a great shame because their product offering is excellent, pricing o.k. staff knowledge good and delivery service first class
Colin thank you for your review. Our customer security is paramount to us so this is why we ask large amount orders (Over £100) to be ordered online due to added security measures put in place that are not available to us or customers via over the phone system. We would be happy to discuss alternative options for you though if you wish? Please ask to speak to Amanda and i am sure we can help make life easier for you with future orders.
The blind corner unit I bought was of high quality and easy to install
Once item had come back into stock was despatched and delivered very quickly.
Eastcoast Kitchens is rated 4.80 based on 255 reviews