Eastcoast Kitchens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eastcoast Kitchens
Read Eastcoast Kitchens Reviews

About Eastcoast Kitchens:

We have been providing top class kitchens, bedrooms, appliances & home accessories from our premises in Lincolnshire for many years. Quality has always been and will always be our top priority at East Coast Kitchens. We are a family run business that prides itself on giving our customers the highest quality in both products and service. We care and endeavor to be friendly and keep all of our customers informed. Guaranteed to give 110% service benefits to all of our customers. We offer a wide range of quality products.

sales@eastcoastkitchens.co.uk

Butterfields, Church Road, Butterfields, Church Road, Freiston, Boston

Tell us how Eastcoast Kitchens made you happy
Great service and price ordered Monday delivered Tuesday 5 stars
Good choice and prices. Sink arrived quickly and safely.
I found East Coast Kitchens via a google search for a particular in cupboard draw system I wanted. It was double the price via my kitchen supplier so ordered via East Coast Kitchens. It came quickly - earlier than expected actually which is always a plus - and was well packaged. Couldn't be happier!
Roller mechanism was good quality, and delivered quickly
Excellent service and the product is a very high standard.
Having never used East Coast Kitchens before we could not fault their assistance and delivery service and would have no hesitation in using them again.
Good firm to deal with.
Good quality easily installed
When my pantry cupboard mechanism fell to pieces I was fortunate to have spotted East Coast Kitchens on the Internet. One telephone call was all I needed to get the right replacement at a price that beat my local supplier by 40% . When I encountered a minor cliche with the installation a further short telephone call put me on the right track. I wish all traders were so user friendly and, as a Yorkshireman, cheap !
Good communications and prompt delivery. However we believe that the sink was old stock and the fitter felt that it wasn't perfect so it may have been a second.
Hello Janette, thank you for your time taken to leave us your review. I am concerned by your comments. I would very much appreciate your contact to me via email so i can look into this further for you as i can assure you we do not offer any seconds on our site unless stated so on the listing? Thank you Amanda (sales@eastcoastkitchens.co.uk)
Excellent product and excellent service.
Thank you very much! Much appreciated
Ink is exactly as described and delivery services was excellent. Thank you.
Thank you very much for your review left for us.
Thank you for your usual, excellent, prompt service.
Thank you, it's great to know you have returned to use our products & service once more and this is gratefully appreciated.
The website is clear and easy to use. The customer advice I received via phone was excellent- very knowledgeable about products. Ordering easy and delivery courteous, quick and on time. Very impressed.
Excellent review and very much appreciated. Thank you very much for your time in leaving us your comments
Very happy with my purchase and eastcoast kitchens thank you very much
Kevin, thank you for your review left for myself and team, much appreciated
Lovely lady answered the phone and helped me with my query. Product was dispatched quickly and arrived well packaged. Competitive pricing I would definitely use this company again.
thank you very much for your review, I am pleased my team were able to help you efficiently
Great service
Fantastic service and utterly pleased with my pull out wicker baskets. Plenty room for fruit and veg and looks pretty stylish too . Love it !
Francesca thank you very much for your review and so happy to hear you are enjoying your wicker baskets!
Product more copper than brass. Not as in pictures on the website. Thin brass coating so can see aluminium underneath in some parts. Quick delivery
Sofia, i am sorry to learn you were not happy with your door handles. This is not how we like to produce products and would ask you to contact us so we can help rectify theses issues for you.
Arrived promptly, exactly as described.
Eastcoast Kitchens is rated 4.66 based on 61 reviews