Eastcoast Kitchens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eastcoast Kitchens
Read Eastcoast Kitchens Reviews

About Eastcoast Kitchens:

We have been providing top class kitchens, bedrooms, appliances & home accessories from our premises in Lincolnshire for many years. Quality has always been and will always be our top priority at East Coast Kitchens. We are a family run business that prides itself on giving our customers the highest quality in both products and service. We care and endeavor to be friendly and keep all of our customers informed. Guaranteed to give 110% service benefits to all of our customers. We offer a wide range of quality products.

sales@eastcoastkitchens.co.uk

Butterfields, Church Road, Butterfields, Church Road, Freiston, Boston

Tell us how Eastcoast Kitchens made you happy
Ordered larder extra Kessebohmer larder shelf. Pricey but very quick delivery. Thanks
Product works very well in Belfast sink in my new kitchen. Works well with brass taps . Arrived on time as promised .
The BIN 37 waste bin has solved all our waste disposal problems. Wondered if the 10 and 20 litre bins would be big enough but they are. Installation was straight forward if bit fiddly screwing the 22 fixing screws in. Started the screws off with a bit of predrilling. Highly recommend these units.
Very good service. Item arrived quickly and was exactly as expected.
Prompt delivery Belfast sink waste comes in a few finishes but the sink overflow only available in chrome so I have to source a matching nickel finish
Bought a Grohe extra long sink , product exactly as expected price was amazing to other retailers. It arrived so quickly & before expected delivery date , so all round we are very happy & would definitely use Eastcoast again
Excellent product it exactly as I expected and more. Arrived on time
I was aiming to order a blind corner pull-out to make a small corner kitchen cabinet much more useable. The Eastcost kitchen website was very easy to find and filter down to appropriately sized pull-outs, the instruction manuals being available online was invaluable in evaluating which was more appropriate and easiest to install. The order process was simple and was delivered very quickly, and I was able to install the pull-out with no issues in 30 minutes. Very happy with my order.
Easy to order and keen on price . Order came quicker than expected and was well packaged. Can not comment on the tap yet as it waiting to be fitted.
Fabulous customer service, Friendly and knowledgeable. Quality products. Prompt delivery. Would recommend to anyone
Very prompt delivery. Item exactly as described fits perfectly in unit
Great quality products . Deliveries are sent promptly. They have made a big difference to our storage in the kitchen.
Quick delivery
Excellent first class service and delivery time was amazing. Highly recommended
EastCoast seems fulfilling all the small little needs in the kitchen storage. I recently refurbished my kitchen and found a few good-quality gadgets from here!
Absolutely brilliant, A1 service
Very quick delivery and good comms.
You supplied me with an 1810 kitchen tap, truly a thing of beauty. Your service was fast and efficient, and your customer services were most helpful when I had questions about the fitting of the tap.
Very good all round.
ordering was very straightforward, and very prompt delivery. ordering online for some products is difficult as I am of a generation that likes to see products, On inspection pleased with what we found and the description was accurate.
Eastcoast Kitchens is rated 4.80 based on 255 reviews