Eastcoast Kitchens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eastcoast Kitchens
Read Eastcoast Kitchens Reviews

About Eastcoast Kitchens:

We have been providing top class kitchens, bedrooms, appliances & home accessories from our premises in Lincolnshire for many years. Quality has always been and will always be our top priority at East Coast Kitchens. We are a family run business that prides itself on giving our customers the highest quality in both products and service. We care and endeavor to be friendly and keep all of our customers informed. Guaranteed to give 110% service benefits to all of our customers. We offer a wide range of quality products.

sales@eastcoastkitchens.co.uk

Butterfields, Church Road, Butterfields, Church Road, Freiston, Boston

Tell us how Eastcoast Kitchens made you happy
East Coast Kitchens are not the suppliers of the product I ordered. So when the suppliers emailed my delivery day, East Coast assumed all had been delivered fine. After the day passed with no delivery, I had to chase only to find the item was out of stock. I now have a new delivery date - will just keep my fingers crossed
Andrew, i am sorry you are not happy with the delivery company who we used to deliver your product. Stocks are depleting very quickly at this time and it is proving difficult to replenish. We are very honest and do state online that we distribute certain products. I am very sorry you were let down on this occasion. We will certainly keep an eye on the situation for you and contact you accordingly. Thank you for using Eastcoast Kitchens
Seems I'm in the minority here - My first transaction with this company was a kitchen corner cabinet pull-out. I ordered an in stock item, they accepted the order, processed the payment, even sent me an invoice. 9 minutes later an email "item....out of stock... may cause a slight delay" 1 further minute passes, in pings another email - " ... apologies...error in our stock levels" Turns out the slight delay is a 5 week delay. I for one lose confidence in a company that can't manage their stock. Some great reviews suggests they're reputable and professional. I guess I was just unlucky, but mismanagement puts me off ordering with them again.
John, thank you for your review. I am extremely sorry you were not happy with the stock levels of the product purchased. As advised, errors do occur but if this happens we do make sure we advise customers as soon as possible and offer a full refund immediately. Unfortunately it was an error with the manufacturers website that had a knock on effect, but appreciate this was not ideal or did it give you a good experience in which we are very sorry.
Doesn’t advise to order table top seperate when ordering on phone misleading picture
One of the in side larder units was broken , wrapping was not adequate needs more wrapping maybe bubble wrap would be an idea ?
Hello, thank you for your review, i am sorry to hear you were not happy with the wrapping of the product, we have certainly sent your comments to the distribution centre so they can improve their services. I have noticed you did not contact us regarding this though? We will always remedy any damages or issues for our customers, but do ask customers to notify us as soon as they receive their goods.
Product more copper than brass. Not as in pictures on the website. Thin brass coating so can see aluminium underneath in some parts. Quick delivery
Sofia, i am sorry to learn you were not happy with your door handles. This is not how we like to produce products and would ask you to contact us so we can help rectify theses issues for you.
Eastcoast Kitchens is rated 4.80 based on 255 reviews