Eastcoast Kitchens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eastcoast Kitchens
Read Eastcoast Kitchens Reviews

About Eastcoast Kitchens:

We have been providing top class kitchens, bedrooms, appliances & home accessories from our premises in Lincolnshire for many years. Quality has always been and will always be our top priority at East Coast Kitchens. We are a family run business that prides itself on giving our customers the highest quality in both products and service. We care and endeavor to be friendly and keep all of our customers informed. Guaranteed to give 110% service benefits to all of our customers. We offer a wide range of quality products.

sales@eastcoastkitchens.co.uk

Butterfields, Church Road, Butterfields, Church Road, Freiston, Boston

Tell us how Eastcoast Kitchens made you happy
Excellent service, Good product ranges,always helpfull.
Once item had come back into stock was despatched and delivered very quickly.
Somewhat dissatisfied with the ceramic sink being sent by a courier with just the driver, when the the box /package was clearly marked the the item was heavy and the item will require two people to handle the item. It ended up that I had to assist the guy driving the van, and it was clear that the cardboard box had sustained damage in transit? Do you actually vet your choice of couriers, I feel we were lucky the item wasn’t damaged.
Martin i am very sorry you were not happy with your delivery. With very competitive prices and also providing a free delivery service, it is difficult to be able to offer a two man delivery.
We will however take your comments on board and see if this is a service we could offer our customers in the future.
Sales were very helpful checking stock prior to me submitting the order, received my sink within 2 days and at the best price available.
Brian P
Brian, thank you for your review. I hope you enjoy your kitchen sink and please let us know if we can help you again in the future
My delivery was due last Friday, I had to chase it up and was told the drive ran out of time and cannot deliver for another week. Poor communication on your behalf, it’s lucky I haven’t booked my plumber yet.
Hello, i am very sorry we did not complete your delivery in the time stated, unfortunately it was not until you contacted us that we aware the delivery driver ran of time, as we would of checked today being the next working day, Monday. This was an unfortunate error and again i can only apologise for this, it is not how we normally operate. We did offer to send your sink quicker for you on a pallet but we received an email stating you were happy to wait. We could still do this for you if you wish at no cost to yourself?
Easy ordering, fast delivery and good product, many thanks.
Derek, thank you for your purchase and indeed review.
Helpful support, speedy delivery
Thank you John, we hope you enjoy using your cutlery insert
We ordered for the second time wardrobe belt rails. High quality product and fast delivery. Would recommend.
Great value and speedy delivery
Very good prices and very happy with their excellent service. Thanks!!
Provided first class service and customer service. not only on my order requirements, but delivery as well. Items that were out of stock at the time of ordering and expected back in stock were also delivered way before expected.
Trevor, appreciate your time taken to leave us the review and myself and team are extremely happy you received your goods in a timely manner.
Lorraine looked after us with care and patience. Having had a bad experience with 2 previous suppliers of kitchen taps, this was a refreshing reminder that there are still some companies out there who do take customer service seriously.
Paul, we hope you are enjoying your Clearwater Bellatrix kitchen tap. Thank you so much for providing us with your review.
I received very good customer service and would recommend them to other customers.
Monica, thank you for your review & recommendations myself and team hope we can help you again in the future
Great support from customer service. They dealt with parts that I needed really well. Communication excellent. I would recommend 👍🏾
Sarah, we were pleased to provide you with the tap parts required, thank you for letting us know you were happy with our service.
Easy to find the products I wanted and place the order. Overall very pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend it.
Fantastic service and quick delivery. I'm very happy with the new pull out waste bin.
Eastcoast Kitchens is rated 4.56 based on 16 reviews