Eastcoast Kitchens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eastcoast Kitchens
Read Eastcoast Kitchens Reviews

About Eastcoast Kitchens:

We have been providing top class kitchens, bedrooms, appliances & home accessories from our premises in Lincolnshire for many years. Quality has always been and will always be our top priority at East Coast Kitchens. We are a family run business that prides itself on giving our customers the highest quality in both products and service. We care and endeavor to be friendly and keep all of our customers informed. Guaranteed to give 110% service benefits to all of our customers. We offer a wide range of quality products.

sales@eastcoastkitchens.co.uk

Butterfields, Church Road, Butterfields, Church Road, Freiston, Boston

Tell us how Eastcoast Kitchens made you happy
This larder is perfect and Works easily.Great.
Very helpful with a pre-purchase enquiry. Item shipped promptly & well packaged. Highly recommend.
First Class service all round
The returns policies are appalling for customers. Many products need to be fitted and fitted by trades so to only allow 14days to inform you of a return is very poor.
Hello, thank you for your review but as you have not included your name I can not comment directly? We are honest in our terms and state we distribute products, this allows us to offer products at a reduced margin and therefore it is passed to our customers. Unfortunately, as the distribution centres only allow this time frame, we have to follow this. We generally help customers though and tend to extend wherever possible with 80% of our products allowing 30 days. You are welcome to contact us to discuss this if you wish.
Bought item from a storage item via Amazon - it came with atrocious instructions and no template so I returned and ended up here. Two kitchen storage items were purchased, excellent. However I messed up with the order that caused a delay, but the company went out of its way to rectify my mistake so that I got them in time for the handyman - I’m atrocious/not confident at these things but even I could figure out the instructions. Extremely happy with the customer service and excellent products.
Good quality item, at a reasonable price.
Brought a new tap, the upgraded version of what we bought many years ago. It looks fab, works and easy to fit… Brought another one for our second home we were that pleased Great service and a fast delivery with good communication
Good quality product delivered efficiently
I purchased a knife and fork tray and knife block to fit the drawer in my new kitchen. The quality was excellent, it was packaged well and delivery was prompt. Happy customer
Goods delivered when predicted.
Very good customer service, all my questions were answered promptly. I was kept informed about delivery, which happened as planned, and had a text from the driver on the day.
Excellent service, item arrived really quickly, great price and we're very happy with it, thank you!
A simple website to use and the prices were reasonable. I purchased a kitchen sink, tap and plumbing kit. The plumbing kit was not compatible with some of the existing plumbing so ended up being a waste of money.
Product arrived with very damaged packaging,luckily it appears undamaged!Had a problem fitting it ,my fault I think,their customer service very helpful,exactly what you need .
I ordered a very expensive Blum waste bin unit - but unfortunately the box arrived without instructions nor any fixings. Despite several requests the supplier did not send instructions and I then fitted it myself without any assistance… very disappointing and I will not purchase from this company again
Hello Thank you for your review. I am very sorry you feel you did not receive the correct instructions. I am looking into this with the distributors to ensure this does not happen again. We did however send instructions over via email for you along with some videos on the drawer box installation. I have requested a printed copy be sent to you immediately and I deeply apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Knew just which sink I wanted so a search found Eastcoast with the best price. No problems ordering and very quick delivery - just what I wanted!! Will highly recommend to anyone.
Ordered Smeg sink and tap. I was able to speak to a real person who could confirm that these items were in stock. I ordered it was dispatched the same day and arrived within 24 hours from Hafele.
Excellent service and fast delivery
Fantastic ordering process and delivery service.
Fantastic service