E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-LIQUIDS UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquids, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

+44 (0) 20 8243 8503

support@e-liquids.uk

Not Blowing Smoke Ltd21 Church StreetGodalmingSurreyGU7 1EL

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
One of the bottles was damaged, half empty and had leaked all over the inside of the packaging.
Very possibly not your fault but very disappointing all the same
Hello,

We are very sorry to hear about this, if you email support@e-liquids.uk we would happily send you a replacement bottle.

Kind regards,
Antony
Haven’t arrived
Hi Amaniel

We are very sorry your order hasn't reached you, if you contact our help desk at support@e-liquids.uk a member of our team will happily resolve this.

E-Liquids UK
Paid 48 for my order 5 days ago and still haven't received it. Tried contacting E Liquids via email, Instagram and there online help support on website. No reply or acknowledgement. Should have been sent via royal mail 24 but my order number isn't showing up anything. Definitely wont be ordering from here again. Avoid!!
I did not receive the order and I can't get a reply from support.
I have just received part of my order I am missing 2 bottles of menthol super ice this is not satisfactory and does not encourage me to consider further orders at this time I expect this situation to be resolved immediately and look forward to a prompt response
Hi Kevin

As discussed on the phone your order was shipped in two parts, the 2 bottles are being reshipped out to you promptly and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
It's now been 10 days since I had notification that my order had been dispatched. There is still no sign of it despite assurances being given to me that a replacement had been sent last week. As a result, I have requested a refund.

Its a shame as I have experienced no issues with this company previously and the product range and pricing are excellent.
Placed order 8 days ago and I am still waiting for the goods I paid for.
It’s been 3 weeks since I ordered my juice and I still have not received it. The website says the order has been completed yet it has not arrived. The delivery services is absolutely appalling and it’s safe to say I’ll never be buying anything from this website again. It’s absolutely unacceptable and I want what I paid for.
MY JUICE GOT LOST IN THE POST APPARENTLY, THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE, CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GOOD, THEY OFFERED ME A PROMPT REFUND, HOWEVER WOULD HAVE PREFERRED MY JUICE INSTEAD AS I WAITED 7 DAYS... LETS SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO RECEIVE THIS REFUND
Wrong order
I placed my order on the 9th Sept and haven’t received it yet. I contacted customer service 3 days ago and they haven’t replied yet.
One star
i ordered 3x 32mg liquids and i was sent 3x 5mg liquids instead
Hi Adam,

After reviewing your order it seems you did in fact order x3 bottles of Burst Nic Salt in 5mg. This was stated on your initial email confirmation and on your dispatch email.

If you would like to use our free returns service you can return any unopened bottles and we will send out a higher strength :)

Kind regards,
E-LIQUIDS UK
I would give a better review if I had received my liquid by now but it hasn't arrived. Very late, today is report it day.
I have placed an order on 14th of august, after 8 days i still didn’t received my order. I have tried to contact customer service, left 2 messages. Acording to their policy it takes few hours to get an answer, after 3 days they still didn’t answer. It was my 4th and definetly my last order from this shop.
Just this experience I purchased some tart nic salts shots and it wasn’t what was put down in the description, it was over power, so much so it was giving me migraines. It completely ruined my 100ml bottle of liquid. Other than this experience my past purchases have been good
I ordered 4 vape juice and when they arrived, all had a best before date of 30/1/19 - almost 18 months old!
I reported this straight away and was contacted asking for a photo of the bottles, which was fair enough. I replied immediately with the photo and haven't heard anything since.
Only half my order arrived, the other half is coming 'asap'. Hope that means soon otherwise I will have to go to someone that isn't out of stock, or tells you if they are.
I still haven’t received my order,could you please let me know when I will get it delivered as I ordered at the start of May
I do understand the order can take longer due to what we are all going through at the moment
Claire
Sorry cant review just yet, haven't received the order x
Never turned up and still awaiting what will happen, deeply upset in this difficult time. Locked down every shop closed and left with no vape liquid.
E-Liquids UK is rated 4.73 based on 877 reviews