E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-Liquids UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquid, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

support@e-liquids.uk

21, Church Street, Godalming

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
Really a great place to get e liquids! They have such a variety of brands with a bunch of awesome flavours to choose from. The customer service is also very good and they are super helpful. Went out of their way to help when I needed it. Definitely the best place for all your e liquid needs. Highly recommended.
It satisfies my needs
Very quick dispatch. Good selection of e liquid. Very hard to find my usual Lik re- mixed Drip dab, got from here no problem.
Best service, best products and fastest delivery 🚚 will always use this company wouldn’t change it for a thing!
Very good price and tast
Amazing clearance choices as usual on the best website for E liquids
Awesome fast delivery and amazing choices
5* - see my recent google review for details!
Hi Dean, Thanks for such a positive review on our Google page, we look forward to serving you again soon! Kind regards, Antony
An item didn’t arrive but I’m very happy with the ones that did.
5* fast delivery and tasty vapes.
Hi Chris, Glad to hear you're enjoying our products and service, we look forward to seeing you shop with us again soon! Kind regards, Antony.
Was quite disappointed with my first order. I was really looking forward to vaping the Pina Colada flavour but wasn’t in stock. When I received my order the customer services team failed to notify me of this and instead was sent another flavour which I did not like. Customer should be notified if something they ordered is not in stock.
I am very pleased with my order excellent value for money and vary good quality
Hi Sandra, Glad to hear you're enjoying our products and service, we look forward to seeing you shop with us again soon! Kind regards, Antony.
A great place to buy all your e liquids. It has a massive range of brands. I bought so many different flavours from e-liquids uk and I'd buy again because there's so much to choose from.
I was having problems with my phone and I could not complete the transaction next morning I managed to get my phone working completed the transaction my items arrived next day, how’s that for speedy service.
Hi George, Thanks for the positive review :) We do try our best and we look forward to serving you again soon! Kind regards, Antony.
Brilliant service, good quality and fast delivery. Well done keep it up.
Thanks John, We really appreciate the positive review and cant wait to see you shop with us again soon! Kind regards, Antony.
Fast delivery, great product, great flavours.
Horrible service , i ordered 2 weeks ago , my order said its next day delivery , 2 weeks gone i have raised a complaint through email noone emailed back, i have called numerous times noone picks up , my money gone but my product hasnt arrived yet
I havent received my order!!
Very quick and reliable
Hi Danny, Thanks for your positive review and frequent orders. You are a truly valued customer! Kind regards, Antony.
Arrived quickly. Extremely smooth vape, and very pleasing. Will most certainly be reordering for the foreseeable future! Definitely recommended.
E-Liquids UK is rated 4.73 based on 1,164 reviews