E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-LIQUIDS UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquids, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

+44 (0) 20 8243 8503

support@e-liquids.uk

Not Blowing Smoke Ltd
21 Church Street
Godalming
Surrey
GU7 1EL

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
So far all e-liquids I buy, although a bit more expensive, do not burn my coils as much as all the liquids I tried in the past
Fast delivery and exactly as ordered. No hassle and easy.
Only half my order arrived, the other half is coming 'asap'. Hope that means soon otherwise I will have to go to someone that isn't out of stock, or tells you if they are.
Fast service and very well priced ,all round excellent service thank you
Extremely quick delivery and amazing products. Wide range on website.
Always out of stock
Second order from E-Liquids UK and again, great service. Order arrived complete and very quickly. Highly recommend
Great service arrived next day perfect !
Quick delivery. Easy online ordering. Ordered twice now with no problem. Great choice of juices. Will order again.
Would recommend to friends.
Delivery was really quick. Just a couple of days.
Cheap with quick delivery. My go to vape juice website
I love the range of flavours and that you can tailor yours to suit your needs and nicotine strength.
I had an item missing from one order and their customer service was fantastic and sent it out to me no problem.
I've had about five orders from them now and have been happy every time
Good variety. Annoying the I couldn’t buy the slushie flavours due to there being none of the few nicotine in stock. I would have bought it regardless. But I couldn’t buy it without the free nicotine.
Great shop, great value. Great customer service whenever I have on the rare occasion had to ring up to clarify bits.
My only 2 gripes are firstly why is so much stuff out of stock and second you should not send out email reminders for liquids that are still out of stock
I find E-Liquids a very quick and reliable firm.the flavour is to my taste.
and good value for money.I'm on my second order
Second time ordering from you guys and we are really happy with the quality of the products we received and super quick delivery too! This has helped us not run out of liquid due to shops being closed. Thankyou will order again
Very easy website to use ...and very prompt delivery of all purchases in the present climate we are living in at this moment in time....
Great store with brillaint delivery.
Great , quick and slightly cheaper than my usual shop. Dx
The prices on the site are good, and the shipping despite the current covid-19 crisis has been consistently fast, with the items usually arriving within 4 days, and with auch a huge range of choices the site is a great place to find new flavours to try out that local shops are unlikely to stock.
E-Liquids UK is rated 4.71 based on 507 reviews