E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-LIQUIDS UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquids, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

+44 (0) 20 8243 8503

support@e-liquids.uk

Not Blowing Smoke Ltd21 Church StreetGodalmingSurreyGU7 1EL

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
Really satisfied with the purchases made so far. Delivery has very prompt
Easy to order and pay via paypal....
Orders arrived very quickly and reliably via royal mail....
Only place I order my e-liquids
Great Selection and fast delivery
5/5 best choice i have had to order of this website! well done
Haven’t arrived
Hi Amaniel

We are very sorry your order hasn't reached you, if you contact our help desk at support@e-liquids.uk a member of our team will happily resolve this.

E-Liquids UK
Fantastic value for money! The vape juice i purchased came very quickly and is lovely to vape
Quick delivery, big choice of products. Good service 👍
Paid 48 for my order 5 days ago and still haven't received it. Tried contacting E Liquids via email, Instagram and there online help support on website. No reply or acknowledgement. Should have been sent via royal mail 24 but my order number isn't showing up anything. Definitely wont be ordering from here again. Avoid!!
The prices aren't too bad, delivery is super quick. Unfortunately I absolutely hate any type of menthol in my juices and in my last order one had menthol in but it didn't specify when I bought it :(
Very happy with my purchases, prompt dispatch and delivery. Extremely happy with the service received - recommended!
E-liquids UK have a excellent range of e liquids and vape divices plus a really good selection of accessories. Their prices are also good given that most of the brands they stock are premium. The free delivery is without doubt the best and most efficient I've ever experienced and as I don't live on the mainland my order still arrived within 24 hours. "very impressed".
Lovely flavours the love bite one you can deffinatly taste the blood orange and grapefruit I find the blood orange in it comes threw first would recommend the double drip berry sherbert is amazing great sherbty taste really tastes like eating the sweet but no overly sweet to make you feel ikky
Prompt delivery,competitively priced,good quality
Excellent service and delivery
Great selection of liquids and hardware... orders always correct and dispatched same day (if ordered before 4pm), which in this crazy world is no mean feat. Keep up the good work (y)
I am very happy with the flavours and the service I received, but flavours could be a bit stronger though
They have excellent choice of liquids which often beat prices of other distributors. Fast customer service and simple checkout. Would recommend to anyone.
Excellent service and a quick delivery.
Was hoping to use straight away but no battery with it so just went to local shop and bought 1 that worked straight away so just threw it in the bin tbh don't have time to go looking for special batterys especially after the price I paid you would expect to get everything with it.
Hello,

It's a shame you threw it in the bin and brought another kit from a shop which would most likely have sold you a single 18650 battery. The listing does not state this device comes with a battery, very few kits with external batteries come with a battery unless part of a setup bundle.

If you change your mind and decide to retrieve the item out the bin, we would happily sell you a battery and wave all delivery charges.

Kind regards,
Antony.
Following my previous review which was not favourable I am happy to report that normal excellent service has been resumed my previous problem was also resolved very quickly and without problem I am more than happy to recommend the company and its products.
E-Liquids UK is rated 4.72 based on 832 reviews