E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-LIQUIDS UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquids, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

+44 (0) 20 8243 8503

support@e-liquids.uk

Not Blowing Smoke Ltd
21 Church Street
Godalming
Surrey
GU7 1EL

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
Probably the quickest and least painful experience I've had, the packaging was great and reassuring - leading me to beleive there is a consistency to the company I can rely on. Over all the score has to be five stars, from the speedy nature of the delivery to the email confirmations that kept me in the loop about my order. Thank you very much.
Really good quick delivery
I love the range of items and juice flavours that E-Liquids UK provide. Quick delivery service and the added bonus of pay later really helped me out when I came to run out before payday
Really pleased with the speed of delivery and also assistance when required. Definitely will continue to shop with this company and would highly recommend.
Everything is amazing
Not arrived and they are asking me for a review...
An excellent range of vape products, many at reduced prices. The delivery is very quick too.
Products came really quickly, the women that i spoke to was quick to answer any questions I had. Also the liquid was cheap and all very tasty. Overall great service, will be ordering again and again :)
Super service all around. Excellent e liquid and a good range.
Good service every time quick and easy
Fast same day shipping outside UK, helpful stuff.
Fast shipping, easy to order. A little extra in the package what more could you ask for?
Good choice of flavours and quick delivery
I’m customer of E- liquids UK long time and I never had a problem with my orders. I can recommend this shop to anyone. Thank you Robert Grohmann
I bought 2 bottles of Mad Hatters I love Candy in January 20, they were expired in 11/19 - i wrote to the shop to get fresh ones, but they didn´t even respond to my request. There are other shops to buy, for me e-liquids.uk is over.
Good Afternoon,

We are sorry to hear of this issue, we were alerted about it from another customer and resolved the issue for him. Unfortunately I am unable to see your support request in our help desk but we would be more than happy to resolve this issue for you.

Please kindly email support@e-liquids.uk and a member of our team will put this issue right, this error should not have happened and we would love to continue serving you :)

Kindest regards,
Antony
E-LIQUIDS UK
At the min I don't want do a review as I've not had my liquids I ordered. But I can say who I have speak to is sorting my order out.
unlike others it is easy to squeeze the bottle which can be a big deal for me, and of coarse the flavour is good compared to others i have tried
Good customer service. Sorted out a glitch with the website as soon as I called to let them know and delivered my order the next day!
Great Flavors, Fast delivery, perfect service A+