E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-LIQUIDS UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquids, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

support@e-liquids.uk

21, Church Street, Godalming

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
Pretty disappointed really, £3.95 for delivery and nothing after 6 days fair enough its only 4 working days but what are you using ? Horse and cart. I've had things from China in 2 days.
We are very sorry you have not had a satisfactory shopping experience with us. Our help desk team are always happy to resolve any customer issues. We are more than happy to contact royal mail in regards to any issues with your order's whereabouts and find a suitable resolution for you. Kind regards - E-Liquids UK
Didn't get one of my liquids!!
Hello, We are very sorry to hear about this, if you email support@e-liquids.uk we would happily send you the missing bottle. Kind regards, Antony E-LIQUIDS UK
Was hoping to use straight away but no battery with it so just went to local shop and bought 1 that worked straight away so just threw it in the bin tbh don't have time to go looking for special batterys especially after the price I paid you would expect to get everything with it.
Hello, It's a shame you threw it in the bin and brought another kit from a shop which would most likely have sold you a single 18650 battery. The listing does not state this device comes with a battery, very few kits with external batteries come with a battery unless part of a setup bundle. If you change your mind and decide to retrieve the item out the bin, we would happily sell you a battery and wave all delivery charges. Kind regards, Antony.
Sent to the wrong adress. Contacted you twice, no response, nor a refund, so had to go to that adress, during the lockdown mind you, to get my parcel. The goods themselves however, work perfectly. Their customer service needs work.
First order was great, second order turned up the next day but we had 3 items missing. We was told that we would be refunded which we havent been. I contacted via facebook friday and was told this would be looked into. I am still waiting for someone to get back to me.
First order was great and prompt, second order 10 days later I’m still waiting… COVID-19 to blame for sure, but customer service just say you’ll have to wait for your delivery with zero concerns that they taken payment and not delivered the purchased items. Tracking is useless as its not Royal Mail 24/48 tracked, bog standard service so only updated upon a delivery attempt. I would recommend anywhere else which sends via a tracked 24/48 service. I ended using somewhere else after 7 days wait and had my juice the very next day! Still waiting for the delivery for e-liquids ….
i have still not received - understand the problems at the moment but received everything else ordered online
There is no limitEd stock to buy plus it's hard to track the order.it's os taking a lot of time and plus no response from customer service.
Still haven't received my order it will be 6 day's tomorrow.
I ordered 2 vape juice and 2 nic shots and I only received 1 vape juice and 2 nic shots! Don’t know if this was e-liquids fault or Royal Mail! But I have emailed and not had a reply.
I ordered 3x 50ml vape juices and 3x nicotine shots, which I paid just over 30 pounds for. I only received 2x 50ml vape juices and 2x nic shots. I have submitted an enquiry regarding this on the website and I am waiting to hear back.
Ordered three e liquids strength 12mg. Received three liquids strength 3mg strength. Envelope was very loosely sellotaped shut and was open on receipt. Shall not be ordering again.
Never turned up. They claimed it had been posted but i was never offered a tracking code. When they offered to replace it but coincidentally ihad ordered the last bottle( which i believe was never dispatched because they didnt have it to start with) i had to settle for another flavour that is quite frankly, tasteless. The girl who dealt with my issue was lovely and I cant fault her although they said theybwould seen me some free stuff i dont know what im going to do with a handful of stickers given the fact in my 40s. Tbh i wont be ordering from this company again. Too much hassle.
E-Liquids UK is rated 4.74 based on 950 reviews