E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-LIQUIDS UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquids, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

+44 (0) 20 8243 8503

support@e-liquids.uk

Not Blowing Smoke Ltd21 Church StreetGodalmingSurreyGU7 1EL

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
fast delivery and great value for money
I tried e-liquid uk for the first time purely by chance and found it to be an excellent site. I enjoyed all the flavours I’ve ordered except one which I found to be a bit scratchy in the throat (vanilla fudge , Kingston e-liquids). I was sent a small sample of a yogi brand e-liquid and have gone in to Oder a full size bottle . Over all I am satisfied with the site and though I’m still exploring what they have I will continue to use them.

Thanks guys
Quick delivery. Good prices.
Excellent service really quick delivery good selection of products will continue to use them
Quick delivery, good price. Overall.good experience
all well. quick delivery
Excellent product and excellent service
Perfect, quick delivery
Excellent service, items were delivered next day when I placed before 5pm.
Great, Plenty of choice. Fast delivery. This is now my go too site for My juice :)
Fast delivery, good prices
Good customer service I got my order quickly and I will be ordering again soon of this company .
Good and easy to navigate website. There was a small problem with my delivery not turning up so I called and the lady was very nice. She said that the order must have not gone from their website to delivery and apologized for it.
I said it was no problem and am happy with the service I received apart from the small glitch.
Thought there was a problem with my voopoo drag nano but turns out they are all like it and it’s not a problem. Staff couldn’t be more helpful and even offered me a 10% discount on my next purchase for the inconvenience. Excellent customer service! Recommend to a few people already and they have made purchases! Will definitely be ordering again soon!
Absolutely love my liquids! Parma violets and cherry bake well!!
Great Liquids, Speedy Excellent service. Cant say enough
Quick response and shipping. Everything was in order without a slightest problem. Service pure 10
Their customer service is super quick and they are very helpful. I've made incorrect orders before and they've swapped them for free. Highly recommend
Great service fast delivery’s
Quick delivery, Nice prices, good quality
E-Liquids UK is rated 4.72 based on 868 reviews