E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-LIQUIDS UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquids, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

support@e-liquids.uk

21, Church Street, Godalming

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
Fantastic service. Couldn't find the peacemaker 28mm XL anywhere. Great price and really quick delivery. Highly recommend.
E-Liquids UK 5 star review on 14th May 2021
great choice of riot squad liquids, very good packaging.
Really fast delivery got exactly what I wanted
Prompt delivery
Great site for vapes loads to choose from. I mix my own but would happily purchase from here. I have told my friends.
Easy navigation website, I was able to find what I was looking for quite quickly. Dispatch and communication about order was brilliant and very accurate. Liquid arrived very quickly and as advertised. Great shop, recently changed from my usual and happy to say I will be back for the next order.
Amazing to hear Zamil, Thanks for you order and lovely review - E-Liquids UK
Good stock, quick delivery
Thanks for the review Jakub! - E-Liquids UK
Very fast delivery received my order to France in 3 days! Fastest ever and the choice of vape juice is crazy. I've told all friend =)
Thank you for the glowing review! Please do check out our refer a friend scheme to earn money towards future orders with every person you refer to us! - E- Liquids UK
Super quick delivery. First time I’ve ordered from E Liquids uk, will order again
Thanks Georgina, look forward to more orders from you! - E-Liquids UK
Amazingly fast delivery on all of the orders I have placed with E-Liquids UK. Far better than a lot of other sites I have tried. Such an immense selection to choose from it's going to take me a while to try them all out! One suggestion would be perhaps to have more devices and mods to choose from and perhaps a weekly staff/customer best picks to narrow down what I want to try next. Looking forward to placing my next order!
Hi Louis Thanks for taking time to leave such a detailed review, we appreciate it a lot. We do a monthly staff picks section here where we recommend products we are rating https://www.e-liquids.uk/staff-picks and appreciate your honest feedback regarding hardware, of which we are always looking to broaden our selection. Kind regards E-Liquids UK
The best Aniseed flavours i've ever found wow what a choice of vape liquids to choose from :O
Fantastic flavours and amazing support so I wont be shopping anywhere else from now on
Good Morning Teri, Thanks for such a positive review and I'm glad our support team were able to assist you. We look forward to seeing you shop with us again soon. Kind regards, Antony.
Great service with a user friendly site. Despatch was immediate and arrived the following day. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Hi Anthony, Thanks for your positive review, I'm glad our service met your expectations and you had a good experience! We look forward to seeing you shop with us again soon! We also have a refer a friend program where you can share a discount with friends and family and earn in the process :) https://www.e-liquids.uk/refer-a-friend Kind regards, Ant.
Great prices and quick postage! Would highly recommend.
Thank you for your 5-star review, we are glad we met your expectations and look forward to seeing you online again soon :) Kind regards, Antony
Fastest deliveries ever
Thank you! - E-Liquids UK
Exceptional service
Thanks for your review! - E-Liquids UK
Fantastic service - will definitely be buying again.
Thank you Zack! - E-Liquids UK
Easy to navigate website. Excellent range of products at good prices. Speedy delivery and well packaged. All round a good buying experience.
Thank you Mark! We do our best to give the best user experience and hope you'll shop again with us. - E-Liquids UK
Overwhelming range of vape liquids (not complaining lol) managed to get a 20% discount code so I stocked up for me and my hubby :)
Thank you for taking time to review! Glad you enjoyed discount too! - E-Liquids UK
quick delivery and good range
Thank you for taking time to review! - E-Liquids UK