E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-Liquids UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquid, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

support@e-liquids.uk

21, Church Street, Godalming

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
Excellent choice, great prices and superfast delivery. Highly recommended.
great prices, and super fast delivery
I purchased three flavours from E-liquids UK and have currently tried two, strawberry slider and cake drip… OMG. Just beautiful. They taste sooo good. Got Stiflers mum to try next lol and I’m excited to try it based on these other two flavours. Customer service is second to none. Very helpful and friendly. All round just an amazing experience, from their juices to their customer service. Top notch. Definitely a new customer here. Thank you for bringing amazing flavours that do not ruin your coil. 👌👍😊 very happy, thank you!
Fast delivery and good quality!
Definitely recommended for people who are trying to quit smoking. Quick and easy no fuss with filling up liquid or re-charging.
Very easy process to order & fast delivery. Very much appreciated.
Thanks for your fantastic review we really appreciate it, we look forward to serving you again soon! :)
The products I’ve received have been the best I’ve purchased I’m getting on with the A-fend brilliantly
Thanks for your fantastic review Carleigh we really appreciate it, we look forward to serving you again soon! :)
Excellent service
The Nic salt shots @ a higher strength (36mg) are excellent value, and the delivery was within 24hrs.
Thanks for the great review Carl we are glad you enjoyed your products along with the price :)
Excellent shop, great range of E-Liquids whether you want CBD or NIC salts, they also have a good range of quality vaporizers and all at competitive prices.
Thanks for the top 5 star review we really appreciate your business :D
Use them all the time such good juice and fast delivery
As a long-standing customer Thomas we really appreciate your review and frequent business!
Orders always accurate and received promptly.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review we really appreciate you ordering from us :D
Like most Vapers, I’ve ordered from several online companies but the only one that consistently delivers quality juices and accessories AND the next day IS ELIQUIDS UK!!! Honestly not a bad word to say about them. They’re now my shop of choice and the only time I go elsewhere is if what I want isn’t in stock which does happen, but not regularly enough to affect their rating from me. I’ve also got my friends ordering from here too that’s how happy I am with the service. Can’t recommend them enough tbh. Thanks guys!!!
E-Liquids UK 5 star review on 13th July 2021
WOW thank you for such a positive and in-depth review Adam we really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you shop with us again soon! :D
Way cheaper than my old supplier and arrived 9am next day
Thanks for the positive review Will we are glad to have you join us for all your vaping needs :D
Great vape and fast delivery
Very reliable shop, fast delivery and top quality. The double barrel is now my favorite vape
E-Liquids UK 5 star review on 11th July 2021
Hi, Johannes wow she's a beauty! what a fantastic looking mod we are so glad is gone to such a great customer. Thanks for taking the time to share your review and a picture with us :D
The website is easy to navigate and I received my package the day after! :) very happy
Fast service Excellent product
Thanks for the positive review Lorraine we are glad your enjoying your Geek Bars :D
best price I could find online and fast delivery thnx
We do our best! thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review Olivia :D We look forward to serving you again soon!
Loving the QIS bars the flavours are good and they come in 10mg
Thanks for the positive review Ricky we are glad you enjoyed your QIS bars.
E-Liquids UK is rated 4.74 based on 1,035 reviews