E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-LIQUIDS UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquids, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

+44 (0) 20 8243 8503

support@e-liquids.uk

Not Blowing Smoke Ltd21 Church StreetGodalmingSurreyGU7 1EL

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
I ordered Wotofo alien coils 0.22,but the ones that arrived were 0.30 coils,I will use them rather than have to pay postage to send them back,but it has made me wary about ordering from Eliquids UK again.
Hi Stephen

We are very sorry there was a mistake on your order, for future reference we pay for all returns and would happily have sorted this for you via our support help desk had we been notified.

Kind regards,

E-Liquids UK
I love this flavour. I usually buy from the manufacturer Kapre lounge who charge £5 for theirs whereas your price is £8
Good website and selection of liquids, however it is now 6 days since my order was placed and have yet to receive my order. Appreciate it is a busy time of year, however the tracking number provided is not one that allows you to track the location of the order, only whether the order has been delivered or not.
The products look nice and seem like nice people just a shame im still waiting for my order
Expired product I received
Always out of stock
A bit overpriced but good quality and fairly decent delivery considering the times.
good service but order was missing one bottle but very prompt with the rest of the order
Great service but still awaiting on my order to arrive
I'm still waiting for my parcel haven't received it yet.
I'm still waiting for order to arrive but I know at the moment we're not in normal times, I would like to think I've found the right company for my future purchases, it's unfair to pass judgement at the moment so my score does not reflect how I may score in the future.
I haven’t received my order yet
Still not received order a week laterso can’t really review what I don’t have so can’t give a very good rating or a poor rating due to what is going on in the world
Noice
It's been a week now, my order was dispatched on Friday and I've still not received it, the tracking number doesn't work, and I don't know when I'll get my order! So at the minute it is understandable and I have chatted with Antony in the first place especially with what's going on I do get it, just hope it arrives soon.
Great delivery time product is different from what I have already bought from my local shop not sure why this is as from the same batch run and a slight different taste ?
E-Liquids UK is rated 4.72 based on 868 reviews