E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-LIQUIDS UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquids, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

support@e-liquids.uk

21, Church Street, Godalming

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
the delivery took awhile, but I goty order eventually
Hi Anton, Thanks for taking the time to review! Glad your order arrived safely, we are a UK based company and everything leaves our warehouse within 24 hours of the order being placed (except on weekends where we ship on Monday), all items leaving the UK have to go through customs proceedings before exiting the country which varies in time and sadly is out of our control! In future if you'd like an international order to come quicker we do offer a DHL shipping option which is faster. Kind regards - E-Liquids UK
Quick and good prices.
Cheers for the review! - E-Liquids UK
Contacted support a few times about not being able to access my account and they never got back to me so I had to make a new account, but apart from that, always good delivery and correct order arrives. Super selection of liquids of incredible quality so I’m happy enough :)
Hi Ryan, Sorry, this one definitely falls on me, we've had a few issues with social logins recently, we have made some big environment changes in the past few days and we believe the issue should now be resolved. We are now monitoring all our API calls from our platform to ensure this doesn't happen again. I will be reaching out to you privately to ensure all is working as expected. Kind regards, Antony.
Fast delivery and all the products were delivered with no damage
Thanks Adam! - E-Liquids UK
The prices aren't too bad, delivery is super quick. Unfortunately I absolutely hate any type of menthol in my juices and in my last order one had menthol in but it didn't specify when I bought it :(
Hi Joanne We are sorry there was an issue with your juice! If this ever happens don't hesitate to contact our support team who will always find a solution for you! - E-Liquids UK
Prompt delivery,competitively priced,good quality
Thanks for the great review Edward! - E-Liquids UK
I am very happy with the flavours and the service I received, but flavours could be a bit stronger though
Never use you before I was a bit worried at first a month a go I order for my husband with a nother frim they took are money but we never got them but I will be order more from you a bigger order next time thank you Dawn
Thank you Dawn! Hope you'll be back soon! - E-Liquids UK
I m from italy. You have a lot of choises on your website. There are a lot of brands too. I love it
Thanks so much Davide! Hope you'll shop with us again soon - E-Liquids UK
Excellent quality and taste!
Thanks for your review! - E-Liquids UK
Good site , fast delivery good range to choose from
thanks simon! - E-Liquids UK
Fast delivery, fairly priced, could be packaged neater. Overall good product
Thanks for the review Sam! Have noted this and informed the warehouse staff to ensure all packages meet company standards. - E-Liquids UK
Good and easy to navigate website. There was a small problem with my delivery not turning up so I called and the lady was very nice. She said that the order must have not gone from their website to delivery and apologized for it. I said it was no problem and am happy with the service I received apart from the small glitch.
So glad this could be easily resolved for you Paul and hope you'll return for future orders with us! - E-Liquids UK
Informative website and well priced products
Thanks Paul! Be sure to check out our blog posts for e-liquid reviews and vaping news too! - E-Liquids UK
Product was delivered on time one was out of stock i got a code for the next time everthing oke thanks again.
Not much stock for vape products
Quick delivery as promised. The products delivered where as stated on the website so far happy but it was the first time ever ordering.
There were a few issues with the delivery but the staff at E-Liquids UK were very helpful to fix those problems. Thank you!
Plenty of variety, website easy to use and order from. All as expected with delivery
Great service and really good prices
E-Liquids UK is rated 4.74 based on 950 reviews