E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-Liquids UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquid, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

support@e-liquids.uk

21, Church Street, Godalming

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
So helpful and items arrived the next day thank you x
very speedy site and fast shipping arrived next day well packaged and complete 😁
All of them when tried tasted amazing packaging was amazing would recommend to everyone
Good prices especially when something is on sale, but ordered a vape in a colour that was supposedly in stock but after 3 days of no package I called them up and they told me they didn't have said colour and asked if I would like a refund or to wait for my choice to be in stock. I wish they had made it a priority to contact me when I made the order, not 3 days later when I called myself to inquire. The woman on the phone was very sweet and helpful though!
Top notch service my new go to shop for all vape gear
No issues, everything arrived as promised and well packed
Well I still haven’t received my order so I’m not impressed at the moment Thanks Sharon
Quick service excellent customer service
Amazing flavours
These guys are great, highly responsive, great service, and they accept Bitcoin Cash. Couldn't ask for more.
huge range of products fast delivery very happy
Fast delivery and in full that’s all I wanted!
Great service amazing products my new vape shop. Thanks xx
good service cant complain
Quick. Reliable. Very satisfied with E-Liquids UK.
Good Evening, Thanks for taking to time to review us! I'm glad we met your expectations. Kind regards, Antony E-Liquids uk
Great fast delivery love the vape other sites I've gone to se faulty ones first time luck with this I would recommend 💯 Fast delivery next day
Evening Stuart, We are glad you are enjoying your new vape kit! We are on hand if you need us for anything else! Kind regards, Antony E-LIQUIDS UK
Fantastic service will defo be using you again
Evening Nicola, I'm glad we lived up to your expectations we look forward to serving you again soon! Kind regards, Antony E-LIQUIDS UK
Always fast and any problems or queries are dealt with swiftly. Living abroad, I appreciate the great British service!
Evening Torren, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We hope to serve you for many years to come! Kind regards, Antony E-LIQUIDS UK
Good range of products and fast delivery 👍
Good Evening Danielle, Thanks so much for your positive review we look forward to seeing you shop with us again very soon! Kind Regards, Antony
Fantastic Service! Item I ordered came next day well packaged and sealed. Have definitely found my new favourite online vape shop!
Thank you for the positive review! I'm glad you are enjoying your purchase and that it arrived so quickly! Kind regards, Antony E-Liquids UK
E-Liquids UK is rated 4.74 based on 1,103 reviews