E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-LIQUIDS UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquids, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

support@e-liquids.uk

21, Church Street, Godalming

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
Fast delivery & great products. Would recommend
Great products
Prompt delivery, very reasonably priced. 5*
Fast delivery, excellent service.
Genuine goods, fast delivery. Highly recommended !!!!!
Fast and efficient service and very low prices.
Amazing service, especially with the pandemic! Always very prompt deliveries and they even from in a few free products. Not sure if that’s because I spend £60+ on most orders, but it’s appreciated nonetheless!
Very happy with both the service and prices at E-liquids UK. My order was delayed due to stock issues but i was notified of this quickly and the order was sent out quickly when in stock. Top marks and will certainly use them again.
Great selection of my favourite liquid. riot salts.. fairly easy website to use, clean and tidy. postage is great, nearly always next day. like the recycled packaging too, good for the planet. will be using this company for the foreseeable future..
Fast and efficient
Really good!! Great price and amazing choice of flavours!! Will defo order again
When the pandemic hit in March 2020 I suddenly found myself without a regular supply of nicotine. I ordered first from E-Liquids UK when my supplies ran low and I've not bothered looking anywhere else since and probably won't after we are on the otherside of the pandemic. The prices are great and the delivery swift. Thank you for keeping me sane this last year and a bit.
Great prices, excellent service and speedy delivery, what's not to love?
Good service and a great price on there products 👍
DHL are returning the order as I was unable to collect it due to import restrictions. Please can you refund the order amount as soon as possible, sorry but thank you
I was really impressed with not only the product, but how quickly I received my purchase
All good, fast delivery.
Best choice of vape juices Best prices on the internet Best customer service Facts.
Good liquids, quick delivery
Fantastic service. Couldn't find the peacemaker 28mm XL anywhere. Great price and really quick delivery. Highly recommend.
E-Liquids UK 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Thanks for a great review Nigel, so happy you are loving the XL Peacemaker! - E Liquids UK
E-Liquids UK is rated 4.74 based on 972 reviews