Dotmaison Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dotmaison
Read Dotmaison Reviews

About Dotmaison:

Dotmaison.com is an online Interior Luxury Homeware Store filled with a unique selection of breathtaking luxury home accessories for every area of your home. We focus on high quality home fashion designer brands to create an emporium filled with inspiring products, our aim being to help you to bring style and innovation to your home. Our brands include Calvin Klein Home, Hugo Boss Home, Ted Baker Home, Missoni Home, Tommy Hilfiger Home, Orla Kiely, Kate Spade and many more. We are particularly renowned for our extensive selection of Luxury Bedding and Bed Linen where our brand list includes, amongst many others, Descamps, Yves Delorme, Alexandre Turpault, Nina Ricci and Olivier Desforges . In addition we have a passion for Scandanavian Design and through our careful selection of brands such as by Lassen, Kahler, Normann Copenhagen, Ferm Living and Stelton we aim to share the best of Scandanavian and Nordic design with you.

Shopping in style has never been easier than here at Dotmaison. Established in December 2007, Dotmaison offers a great range of world famous brands as well as new up and fresh, emerging designers, each with the finesse and flair that it takes to be great. All our products have been specially selected by the Dotmaison team with two things in mind, innovative design and outstanding quality.

Dotmaison draws on the expert experience of contributors and journalists from Elle Decoration, You Interiors, Vogue and Sunday Times Magazine, allowing us to offer professional analysis and trend advice from all corners of the interiors world. We share our thoughts with you in our online magazine attempting to encourage and inspire you to great things for your home.

At Dotmaison, we truly adore all things design, even if it's not something we can sell. Dotmaison aims to be the premier provider of inspirational home furnishing products worldwide and to offer a reliable and friendly customer experience both online and through our pre and post sales telephone services. We are a family owned and managed business, we understand the importance of customer service and we will work tirelessly to provide the service which our customers deserve.

info@dotmaison.com

Unit 12 Lea Hall Enterprise ParkWheelhouse RoadRugeleyStaffordshire

Sara Miller bamboo duvet cover set - quality product which was promptly delivered. Excellent service and therefore highly recommend Dotmaison.
Very good service recommended
Candle doesn’t smell of anything
This was the first time I had used this website and I will definitely be using it again. Not only was the product I bought substantially less expensive than anywhere else but the service was excellent and the product arrived 4 days after the weekend order. Very happy customer.
Very impressed with website my duvet set was cheaper than John Lewis. Very efficient delivery
I was really pleased with my order - the prices were good and the goods were very well packaged and came in perfect condition. I would use this company again.
Good communication. Pleased with product, arrived swiftly.
Excellent company, great service beyond the call of duty.
Exclusive products.
Purchased silicone drink mats for my daughters kitchen to protect her beautiful new work surface. The mats arrived promptly, well packaged and she is delighted with them. Neatly store in a frame and a good size for wide based mugs. An excellent buy and in a range of colours.
Service was impeccable
Excellent
We recently bought a Coastal Birds duvet set from Dotmaison.
Ordering was easy, at a good price, and it was delivered quickly.
It is such a beautiful design and colour, we are delighted with it and with Dotmaison.
Absolutely love our hat hooks. So simple and stylish!
Excellent service, great communication with fast delivery. Couldn’t ask for more. AAA++
I’m really pleased with the service and the items received. Very competitive pricing too. I’d happily buy from here again!
Delivery was on time and excellently packaged. The item was exactly what we were looking for.
Great replacement just what I wanted
Quick delivery and good products
Fast and efficient service, had a lovely 20% discount.
Everything ok