Dorset Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Vehicle Rentals
Superb friendly service very professional would definitely use every time
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
Simple to book, good communications and easy to drop off out of hours.
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 months ago
Good service from this company
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 months ago
I arrived at the time I was told online to be made to wait nearly half an hour because I was told the shop didn’t open until 8.30, despite my email saying 8. Everything else went fine.
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service i would recommend.
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
Very helpful. I would be happy to recommend to anyone
No problem be at all
(Bridport) - Posted 2 months ago
All went very smoothly and having the ability to drop the Van back out of hours was a bonus
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
Professional and courteous and reasonable prices.
DVR is my first go to when in need of hiring a van. Have been using this company for approx. 20 yrs and as long as they continue to be excellent, we will have no need to go anywhere else. Covid secure too.
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 months ago
Bloody brilliant especially at such short notice fair price good service couldn't fault them 👌🏻
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 months ago
Only ever hire vans or cars from here as staff are always super helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Fantastic service every time.
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 2 months ago
Great price and helpful friendly staff when you collect
always great service in Yeovil
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent customer service. High standard of vehicle
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 months ago
The team in Yeovil were brilliant!! My family were moving house & the date changed. DVR were great in re-arranging my hire. I rented a Luton with a tail lift. The van itself was about 5 years old, with some age related marks which they were very quick to note down before I took the van. Check out & check in was great. The team I dealt with were really friendly & professional. I would definitely recommend to a friend :), Thanks DVR Yeovil!!
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
Great service and 'did what they said on the tin'
Fantastic & safe service. Thanks
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 months ago
They were very helpful from the booking to the pick up. Allowing you to drop the van off and leave the keys in the box took the stress of having it back by a set time
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
I didn’t have chance to book a car...mine broke down and I needed a car immediately.
It was no problem to these guys, I walked into their office and they sorted me a quality car within 10 minutes.
The car was Covid-19 cleaned and ready to go.
Courteous and genuine is how I would describe the people that helped me.
Great service.
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent company to deal with straighforward and very competitive rates.
Dorset Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.84 based on 821 reviews