Dorset Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Vehicle Rentals
there were not enough staff for the customers. Only one staff member doing his best dealing with a long queue!
More staff needed>
(Weymouth) - Posted 5 months ago
Vehicle was damaged, poorly maintained n break warning light came on after 10 miles of long journey
(Gillingham) - Posted 7 months ago
Would of been nice to have been told why I didnt get my deposit back ..
(Gillingham) - Posted 1 year ago
Mr Down we have emailed you to let you know why £36.00 was deducted from your £100.00 deposit. You have been refunded £64.00, please check your bank account. If you wish to discuss this matter further please email reception@dvr.uk.net - Thank you.
It would help if they told you they require a landline phone number before you collect car, also make sure that the car has the upto date electrics fitted for towing , and have it filled up with fuel not a quarter it means that if you require it for a short time i.e. one day you have got to fill it twice . Phew got that of my chest.
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for your review, we have taken your comments on board. The landline details required feature on our ‘frequently asked questions page’, this is something we have to provide for our insurance provider, and we will try and make it clearer when you book on-line. The tow bar could have been provided with an adapter if asked, there seems to of been a breakdown in communications here. All of our vehicles run empty to empty with fuel, this is for security reasons within our yards.
The car I received had a rattle noise and then the engine management light came on and tyre pressure light came on, the car was full of scratches and dents and was only two years old
(Gillingham) - Posted 1 year ago
Sorry to hear this. Please could you respond to my email address - wendy@dvr.uk.net and I will make sure that the vehicle is sorted out. Did you speak to the Branch Manager about your concerns?
Best wishes - Wendy