Dorset Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Vehicle Rentals
Ended up with a van that although a couple of years old was extremely badly damaged and battered it also had a central cracked wind screen I asked whether they had another one as it was so bad but no in hindsight we should not of rented it and the company should of apologised and given us our money back Vehicles should be taken care of by the company and not be hiring them out in the state we were allocated
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 2 days ago
Hello Anne, I’m sorry you felt your experience from us wasn’t a good one. We try our best to avoid using damaged vehicles however when we become busy sometimes we have no choice as we wish to help as many customers as possible – hence why we most likely didn’t have another vehicle to give you. I have checked the damage sheet for your hire and on there was no markings of a crack on the windscreen only a chip. Did you speak to a staff member after the vehicle had been returned about these problems? Please send replies to wendy@dvr.uk.net
Booked vehicle for 8:30 got to yeovil depot at 8:20 and found out it was still in Dorchester
(Yeovil) - Posted 3 months ago
Apologies for the late reply. Unfortunately this does happen sometimes as not all customers return vehicles on time as I'm sure you can understand. When this happens there is a knock on effect and we try and get it sorted as quickly as humanly possible for customers like yourself. Apologies again and thank you for your patience.
No one was present in the collection office at time of picking up the car. Eventually found 2 employees washing a van out back and was told they would be a minute whilst washing van. Meanwhile a queue of 4 people had already formed at collection office. Attendants took 20 minutes washing van before dealing with anyone.
(Gillingham) - Posted 3 months ago
Apologies for the slow reply. I shall make sure our branch manager in Gillingham is aware of your concerns to avoid this happening in future. Apologies again and thank you for your patience.
We won’t use you again.