Dorset Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Vehicle Rentals
I have used Dorset Van Rental twice in recent weeks as they were much cheaper than others in Yeovil. It was a simple booking process with an efficient customer service when you collect. The vehicles are recent and well presented. A very good and hassle free experience throughout.
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
Easy ordering of vehicle online. Clean modern van. Would use this company again in the future and recommend to others.
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 months ago
Really friendly service always
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 2 months ago
I was not sure how long I needed the van. I booked 2 days but was completed in 1. On returning the van I was thrilled to receive a refund. A good clean van was provided well done to all
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 2 months ago
Vehicles clean and service friendly and efficient.
(Bridport) - Posted 2 months ago
Well located for me and easy service to use.
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 months ago
The vehicle was ready on time. The faults like dents were pointed out and marked on paper work before I set off. The controls were demonstrated i.e how the tail lift worked as it was a Luton van.
(Bridport) - Posted 2 months ago
Great service and great price. I would highly recommend this company.
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service from Jean-Paul and his staff new VW van ready and waiting at 8.15 paperwork completed on the road by 8.30.The van performed impeccable and did the 500 mile round trip to eastKent returning nearly 50 to the gallon great company to deal with wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Matt Hart.
(Bridport) - Posted 2 months ago
Very good would use them again πŸ˜€
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
Easy to deal with and excellent value for money, Great service.
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
Very good service always hire off this company
Good will use again
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
Top Service with really friendly staff πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
Great customer service. Thank you.
Great service
(Bridport) - Posted 2 months ago
Very very good service I have used Dorset vehicle rental for about 4 years renting vans both in Uk and abroad going to Bulgaria I was looked after from start to finish the Weymouth branch took time to show me how the van worked it’s the small things that make the difference well done Dorset van I’ll be back
Paul facer
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 months ago
Good staff, polite and good prizes
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
Just excellent service from start to finish. When hiring a van DVR will always be my first choice!
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service and good advice on how much fuel I would need for my journey. The vehicle I hired was comfortable to drive and the tail lift easy to use. Would definitely recommend and I will be using their services again when needed.
Dorset Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.84 based on 821 reviews