Dorset Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Vehicle Rentals
Great service and great van. Excellent all round.
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 1 hour ago
Unfortunately the van broke down and needed recovery. Felt that I was left at the hands of the AA and that turned into a nightmare. Finally had to arrange my own transport back to gillingham.But on the positive side your team refunded all of my money and I guess it was just unfortunate.
(Gillingham) - Posted 17 hours ago
Van was clean and ready on time staff courteous and pleasant
(Yeovil) - Posted 19 hours ago
Great service, vehicle was ideal. All at a very reasonable price.
(Yeovil) - Posted 21 hours ago
Excellent service from start to finish, well done Andy and staff
(Yeovil) - Posted 23 hours ago
Unable to book on-line,sytem says unable to accept your booking. Called the free-phone. Prompt and accurate help, gave me a quote (even included the on-line booking discount). Second time I have used them and same prompt service. Gladly reccomend them to my colleagues.
(Weymouth) - Posted 1 day ago
Great service, good quality van would highly recommend.
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure that the Guys at Head Office see this.
We were very happy with the choice of vehicle and the service we received
(Weymouth) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure this is seen by Andrew, our Weymouth Branch Manager.
Excellent efficient and friendly service, highly recommended.
(Weymouth) - Posted 1 day ago
It was very simple to book the desired vehicle online, followed by a good service at the branch. Prices I found to be very reasonable and the vehicle choice comprehensive. I shall most certainly not hesitate to use them again in the future.
(Weymouth) - Posted 1 day ago
Excellent, no problems at all and the vehicle was perfect for what I needed. Would definitely use Dorset Vehicle Rental again. 5 stars.
(Yeovil) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure this is seen by Andy, our Yeovil Branch Manager.
Easy and excellent service
(Gillingham) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure this is seen by Matt, our Gillingham Branch Manager.
What a great company to deal with . Good choice of almost new vehicles . Courteous , helpful service . Flexible return options .
(Bridport) - Posted 2 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure this is seen by Jon, our Bridport Branch Manager.
Nice clean van, simple and helpful pickup routine.
(Bridport) - Posted 2 days ago
Excellent service from booking, pick up to drop off and return of deposit. Will use again when needed.
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 days ago
Efficient system, smart van. Thanks
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 days ago
Very friendly and helpful service
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 days ago
Just Car we need for our weeks higher. Thank you Dorset Vehicle Rental.
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 days ago
Brilliant service Brilliant van's Excellent price Highly recommended
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 2 days ago
Hired for the week and as always excellent service.
Dorset Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.82 based on 1,328 reviews