Dorset Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorset Vehicle Rentals
Efficient and friendly service
(Bridport) - Posted 1 hour ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure Jon our Bridport Branch Manager sees this.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service from the whole team, thanks for your help with hiring these vehicles. I will happily recommend DVR to anyone who asks (or I hear talking about hiring)
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 2 hours ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure that the Guys at Head Office see this.
Posted 1 hour ago
Friendly staff, helpful. Vehicle hired was a dream to drive.
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 5 hours ago
Fab service. Will definitely use again
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 5 hours ago
Excellent will use again...
(Yeovil) - Posted 22 hours ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure Andy our Yeovil Branch Manager sees this.
I have rented two vans recently, both occasions I was treated very kindly, the vans were in good order and worked perfectly. I will be using you again. Many thanks.
(Weymouth) - Posted 6 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure Andrew our Weymouth Branch Manager sees this.
All as usual. Simple straightforward paperwork & pick-up. No problems with vehicle. Straightforward drop-off and prompt return of deposit. All done in the usual friendly and professional way.
(Bridport) - Posted 1 week ago
Straightforward process. Helpful & friendly staff. New clean vehicles at good prices.
(Wincanton) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure Richard and Steve (our Main Agents in Wincanton) see this.
Always helpful have rented cars vans and minibuses and never had a bad experience
Good service thanks
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 1 week ago
The manager and staff at Bridport were most helpful . Would like to thank them again for their professional approach to renting cars. Would be more than happy to hire another vehicle from Bridport.
(Bridport) - Posted 1 week ago
Always great service and good prices will continue to hire from them as i have done over the last 5 yrs
(Yeovil) - Posted 1 week ago
The team are really good and they have got good costmer care and I'm satisfied with the response I get when I need two hire a car or van well done to the team.
(Bridport) - Posted 1 week ago
Always good service, always reliable and I do like the return service when I bring the van back after closing time.
(Yeovil) - Posted 1 week ago
I always use DVR for my vehicle rental needs. Andy at the Weymouth branch is extremely helpful. Can’t recommend enough!!
(Weymouth) - Posted 1 week ago
Fantastic service, always very helpful and the vehicles are in great shape. Very competitive rates and i really cant fault them. A+
(Yeovil) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service. Helped me get the best deal. Will definitely use DVR next time I need a hire van.
(Bridport) - Posted 1 week ago
Nice van. Nice people. Easy to rent. Easy to bring back.
(Bridport) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service easy to deal with my new first choice
(Wincanton) - Posted 1 week ago
Very Pleasant staff when I arrive to pick up the vehicle and very helpful. Also the vehicle was very tidy inside and out.
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 1 week ago