Dorset Vehicle Rentals Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dorset Vehicle Rentals
Click Here
"Very helpful but disappointed with having to return the car by 08.30 even though the pickup time was 11.00/11.30."
(Weymouth) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very good service"
(Wincanton) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Best for price, service and product."
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure Will our Gillingham Branch Manager sees this.
"DVR are an excellent local agency which I have now used for over 8 years and they are always ready to help. I personally live abroad but always use them when I come to visit my family. We have rented car and vans and there service is excellent and friendly and I would highly recommend them to new customers"
(Gillingham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Always excellent service, friendly staff and nothing is ever a problem or too much trouble. I've been a customer for years."
(Weymouth) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure Andrew our Weymouth Branch Manager sees this.
"The service that I received was superb as was the vehicle."
(Gillingham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Easy to order on line and good service from staff at Gillingham. Thank you. KK"
(Gillingham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Excellent vehicles and very helpful staff at Gillingham. Many thanks."
(Gillingham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Quality friendly helpful service as always"
(Gillingham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"good seervice, easy, convenient. Thank you once again."
(Gillingham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Excellent friendly service, nothing is too much trouble and they always sort us out. Great job Jon."
(Bridport) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we will make sure Jon our Bridport Branch Manager sees this.
"Excellent and very quick service. Prices are reasonable and the car is of a good quality. Location is ideal when visiting Gillingham."
(Gillingham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Good service, although had to wait a while to be seen. Nice clean vehicle, all dents and scratches noted. Easy return. Would definitely use again."
(Weymouth) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Booked vehicle and collected the same day. Really friendly staff who know the vehicles and what they are talking about. Easy return. Couldn’t ask for more."
(Weymouth) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"It is quite good. Easy to hire a car. Maybe a bit more of details about rented cars."
(Weymouth) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Service at Weymouth office was very good and the car was clean and worked perfectly. I would use Dorset vehicle rental again. Thanks, Guillermo"
(Weymouth) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Everything from start to finish was perfect."
(Weymouth) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Good value and always helpful."
(Yeovil) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"The chap in the office was very helpful and friendly. The van was almost new and perfect for our requirements. We will continue to use DVR and can thoroughly recommend them."
(Bridport) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Great service from great people .I rented a car to go to an interview, I normally collect from Yeovil and have nothing but great service from the team there on one occasion my wife left her hand bag in a van (under the passenger seat) a panicked phone call to the out of hours phone and it was all sorted .The last car I rented I collected from Bridport and again great service and great people (luckily no forgotten hand bag this time )"
Dorset Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.86 based on 168 reviews