Dorset Vehicle Rentals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Dorset Vehicle Rentals
"Thank you for turning a disaster into a great experience. Enterprise let me down by providing a small transit after specifically requesting a large van. I went round the corner to Devon rentals and was fixed up with a large van and was on my way in 20 minutes, the guys couldn’t have been more helpful. Proper service! I will be back for sure and recommend Devon vehicle rentals to everyone. Thanks again. ๐Ÿ‘ Martin Hillard"
(Yeovil) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very good service - everything worked as hoped for with no fuss. Will use again! Thank you"
(Wincanton) - Posted 1 day ago
"Ideal vehicle - up to date combivan, automatic, A/C and cruise control was a huge help on a 500 mile round trip. Very friendly and helpful local agent on a busy Friday afternoon still able to keep a sense of humour! Drop-off equally easy and helpful."
(Bridport) - Posted 1 day ago
"Service good apart from vehicle was not ready for collection and needed a clean inside and out"
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 1 day ago
"I have used Dorset Vehicle Rentals three times and had excellent service each times. The staff are helpful and knowledgeable. The vehicles are always well prepared and ready on time. Top marks for the team at Upwey."
(Weymouth) - Posted 1 day ago
"Really helpful & friendly guys. They're not pushy or impatient and have a laugh with you. They knock the competition into touch & I will definitely use them again"
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 days ago
"Always very helpful and I never had any problem hiring from them and they are very perlite."
(Bridport) - Posted 2 days ago
"Nothing but praise for Dorset Vehicle Rentals. The staff at the Yeovil Depot are always friendly and helpful, and conveniently located with an Asda fuel station minutes away."
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 days ago
"Good friendly service and choice of vehicles"
(Wincanton) - Posted 2 days ago
"Usual excellent service from the Bridport branch."
(Bridport) - Posted 2 days ago
"very helpful, would use again."
(Bridport) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very helpful and efficient.... will be my regular car hire ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป"
(Bridport) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very good staff and helpfull.recommend 100%."
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 days ago
"Service and staff at my local depot are alway first class, the vehicles are of excellent condition and clean throughout. My only complaint is with the fuel in that it’s pot luck if there is half a tank or fumes! Would it not be better and much easier to receive and return with a full tank, that way there is no guess work involved. We get the vehicle all ready for our journey and you get it back with a full tank ready to go out. Should anyone return it without a full tank if you fill it up and deduct the amount from the clients deposit! Simple."
(Bridport) - Posted 2 days ago
"Easy, friendly and efficient service."
(Bridport) - Posted 2 days ago
"Easy problem free van hire with new spotless vehicles"
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 days ago
"It’s really easy to rent vehicle from your guys and you are very friendly we do appreciate that your guys was always helpful with us."
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 days ago
"We've been using Dorset Vehicle Rentals for some years now. We like the fact that there is a long established team in place who are always friendly, helpful and professional."
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 days ago
"Friendly, helpfully and competitively priced."
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 days ago
"Really pleased with service from start to finish,going back tomorrow to hire again."
(DORCHESTER) - Posted 4 days ago