Doorfit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doorfit
Read Doorfit Reviews

info@doorfit.co.uk

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy
I was informed there was a delay and that I could cancel if I wanted to. I decided to stick with the delay. They turned up when I was told they would Great stuff Thank you Doorfit
postage very expensive, almost same as the product!
I ordered a handle, at once l had a phone call to say out of stock, but will be in soon. It arrived when said. Very good service, would highly recommen. Thanks
Ordered a door handle expecting it in 5 days or so and it took a phone call to find out they are out of stock.Not sure when I'll receive it
Apologies for the delay with this product, we understand the manufacturer in China was temporarily closed which has caused a number of orders to be delayed. The most recent information we have indicates the goods will be delivered to us next week. However if you'd prefer, I can cancel the order and arrange a full refund.

Yours sincerely

Robert
Can't give any review as yet, as have not yet to received my order
According to our courier they made attempts to deliver on the 6th and 7th and records state they left a card. The goods have been delivered today and left with your neighbour. Please do come back to me if this isn't correct.

Thank you for your order.

Best wishes

Robert
Very good service I ordered in the afternoon and the parcel was delivered 8.30am next day
I would recommend this company - prompt service, staff willing to put themselves out, and good product, The Securering door security chain - very good design and unlike others I read about, does not scratch the door handle due to the rubber covering. Would be even better if it could be made in other colours, apart from white.
I spoke to Duncan about a master key system for a HMO. He took time to explain and recommend the right system for me, service was speedy and excellent. I highly recommend Doorfit.
Brilliant services easily contactable friendly helpful staff.
Excellent service,had a slight problem but it was sorted out straight away,would highly recommend this firm Thank you .
Bought for elderly parents who now feel really secure - even leaving the door ajar in the last lot of hot weather. Easy to fit and simple to use. Excellent product -would highly recommend.
Exact match replacing very scratched letter box.
All good many thanks
Quick delivery. All arrived in good condition. Will use again.
Next day delivery and hassle free ordering. Very good.
Fast response at a sensible price thanks for a first class service.
Doorfit were able to supply promptly an E1511 Legge roller bolt mortice latch that few other competitors appeared to keep.
Quick & Easy. Product was exactly what was described.
Description of window lock accurate and fitted okay, delivered promptly
Well, they had the correct component I wanted, and they delivered it the next day. And it was very well packed too!
Doorfit is rated 4.70 based on 408 reviews