Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
customer service
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
engineer came to repair leiberr fridge freezer as malfunction light was coming on. he found a fault made a repair and fridge was working. 5 hours later malfunction light came on AGAIN, NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!!!
Very happy
Beko washing machine purchased from John Lewis was jumping all over the place and making loud banging noises. Repair was authorised using Domex who quickly arranged to send a service engineer and were happy to rearrange the date when I requested this. Their engineer called to confirm appointment before arriving promptly on time. He was polite and efficient and tidy, quickly identifying the problem and leavinVg the maching working properly. He also gave good 'operating' advice. Pleased with the service from Domex and would probably use them again for any out of warranty repairs.
There are 2 parts to this review, which I will go through to give you the full picture: 1. The Initial Engineer Visit Unfortunately, this did not go as planned, our oven should have been repaired then but it wasn't. The attitude of the engineer was a bit unprofessional and I wasn't impressed by him. We did manage to get the oven fixed through Smeg directly, which was a good result for us. 2. After Sales Support Following this incident, I called up to Domex to inform them about this incident. I was told a senior manager would call me back. Today, I spoke with the Managing Director of Domex and explained the situation. He informed me that: 1. I would receive a refund for my diagnostics report 2. The engineer who came to service us will be spoken to about this by his supervisor to ensure that this doesn't happen again. As a small business owner myself, I know that sometimes things don't go as planned, especially when we service a large number of customers. What is more important is what happens when things don't go as planned and whether they are put right or not. Our initial engineer visit didn't go as planned, but through the follow-up and discussions with Domex, this has been put right. Thank-you Domex for treating your clients like human beings, for doing the right thing in a professional manner and for caring about your clients enough to do so.
Mr Ali,

I'll just echo your words to say, Domex is nothing but a team of great people (humans) and as such we don't always get things right (human nature). And so, when this happen it's how we deal with it that makes us stand out from the rest! I'm glad you are please with our response and the way we "recovered"

Thanks for your kind words Mr Ali.

Regards,

MD mentioned above
Domex... this is rubbish company i waiting now 5 weeks to repair my washing machine 3 weeks waiting for parts next week they said parts arrived damage so i need wait 5 working days and today again said next new part arrived damage.... and again wait next 1 maybe 2 weeks... i don't have washing machine... really do not recommend!!!
Dear Robert,

As your washing machine is under manufacturer's warranty (Hoover) we rely on their spares supply chain and distribution. Therefore any delay in obtaining spares parts is COMPLETELY out of our control.

I understand the difficulty during this time and we do what's in our powers to minimize the impact. We received the job instructions on the 5th of Oct and schedule a visit on the 7th. We have placed parts on order immediately after repair visit i.e. on the 7/10/2016, kept you up-to-date with the progress and acted swiftly (we advised you as soon as part was received and inspected the damage).

We are also frustrated and we are constantly chasing the manufacturer for all repairs needing parts including you and will ensure we schedule a return visit on the very next day once parts are in (this is in our control).

While this response doesn't give you a fixed product, hopefully, you understand that we are restricted to what we can do and where the actual delay is. Would you like us to voice your complaint with Hoover to see if they are likely to offer alternative solution? If so, email us to info@domex-uk.co.uk.

Kind Regards,

Customer Relations Team
Efficient polite engineer. All round good service.
The Domex customer service representative was very helpful. Rado (the engineer) was polite, extremely professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely use Domex again in the future!!
the job reference was 16110872 on 11/03/2016. I' am very happy with the services that I received with you. your engineer was quick very professional. He calls me before he reach my house to confirm that he was on the way to coming for the job. and after the job, he explain everything that I have to know. and responded to all my questions. the customers services are very professional as well. the send me a text message to confirm the appointment and call me the day off the appointment if the engineer is can't get out of me on the phone.
In this day and age it is refreshing to find a company with excellent service from start to finish. Will definately use Domex again and will highly reccommend to others.
Extremely efficient service. Highly recommended.
My Samsung Fridge Freezers display was not showing the correct reading so called Domex as under guarantee from Samsung. Was surprised that an engineer was arranged within three days. The engineer, called Marius, was extremely polite and well mannered. He told me exactly what he was doing to my fridge/freezer. It was fixed within half an hour. He phoned also to let me know he would be at my house within 10 minutes, which was great as it gave me enough time to empty my fridge without the food going off. Highly recommend Domex again.
Personally having use this company i do not believe all these so called good reviews posted here probably posted by friends and family. I am posting this review and will be monitoring to see if it is taken down as i suspect it will. This company came out to repair my american fridge freezer they are useless and do not have a clue how to repair these refrigerators. They told me so much bull basically to throw the refrigerator away because of the costs of repair. I would and could easily have done this and would have been hundreds out of pocket. Manage to get problem fix for less than a hundred quid. Buyer beware check and ask question first do not be fooled by their fancy ADS as the old saying goes all fur coat and no knickers. If you have an american refrigerator do not let them anywhere it. Contacted the manufacturer who told me they are no longer using their services because of the numerous complaints so they are no longer approved so why are they still saying they are approved a bit dodgy.
Dear Nat,

I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with our service and I expected to see your escalation/complaint logged on our system. However, I found nothing under this email address.

Since there is very little information about you, your repair or even the date of visit(s), If you kindly provide more info (as per my email), we'll check our records and see how we can assist.

All our reviews, regardless of star rating are live and it is simply because we look after our customers that the positive ones dominate! As for yours, it's already live!

Regards

Domex
Terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible. Came out to fix my machine under warranty, told me it was infested with mice (although I have proof that I did not have an infestation. What there may have been was remnants from an old infestation but it wasn't current). Never bothered to call me and tell me the job had been cancelled, just left me hanging on thinking that my repair was going ahead. Had to phone them up to be told the ridiculous news. Tried to say that the fault with my machine was caused by mice that I didn't have. Caused massive problems with my warranty company, which I am still dealing with now four months later trying to get a resolution. I would not bother with Domex, there are other repair companies out there that will do the job and give so much better customer service. Only use if being repaired under warranty.
Dear Mr Hall,

Thank you for sharing your frustration with us.

Firstly, our customer service manager advised you on 13/07/2015 17:11 that we wouldn't be able to assist with the repair which not only presents a health risk to our staff but also unpleasant work condition too.

Secondly, shortly after (13/07/2015 17:27) we spoke to you we notified your warranty provider accordingly. Further more on the next day, we additionally responded to Domestic & General escalation team, who promised to ring you / contact you with an alternative resolution e.g. a third party repair, replacement etc.

We understand you may feel frustrated but as you can see we have done all in our power as quickly as we could. Also, while we'd like to always go the extra mile we can't ask our staff to work in such conditions i.e. in present of mice droppings , however the fact the mice may not be present.

Finally, Domestic & General are going to offer you a resolution so if you haven't so far contact them direct to discuss.

Kind Regards

Domex
I had this company too repair my washing machine the engineer phoned to say how long he would be when he arrived showed i.d itold what was happening with the machine he seemed to know before he touched the machine and he was right machine up and running quickly done as well good company
Mr Beer, your feedback is valued and shared with everyone involved, I'm happy we got your Beko washer up and running again. See you soon.

Thank you.
I have used Domex on a number of occasions and I am happy to recommend them.mrjrmanuel@hotmail.com
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.78 based on 826 reviews