Domex Appliance Services Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services

About Domex Appliance Services: At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy

"Very efficient and friendly service, I would not hesitate you recommend this company. Excellent."
"Paul did a fantastic job in replacing two key parts in my Samsung induction hob. Thanks so much Paul and Domex."
"I have been very impressed with the service and professionalism of Domex - they were straight about the work needed (not pushy) and prices - the engineer was very thorough (Dido) and pleasant - generally a good outfit to know about when appliances start playing up!!!"
Dear Sally,

Thank your time giving us your feedback.

I'm glad to hear that you found our service professional, thorough and transparent when it comes to prices. Although the repair outcome of your Bosch Fridge wasn't the one we desired, we are delighted that you are impressed.

Since you put 3 star out of 5, I am slightly confused and I would like to learn more about where we were short as far as your experience is concerned. So I would really appreciate if you could drop me a line to graham.r@domex-uk.co.uk. Thank you in advance.

Customer Experience Manager
"Sid was very helpful and even cover his shoes because it was raining which i so appreciated he looked over everything and nothing was left not to check hopefully when my parts arrive it will be Sid."
Dear Beverly,

Thank you for your kind feedback. Looking after your property is key part of our service delivery and I am glad to see Sid cuts no corners.

We prefer whoever start the job to see it through so it should be the same engineer.

Customer Experience Manager
"Just unhappy with their poor engineers and small talk excuses.....I could go on and on but just get your appliances fixed elsewhere and save yourself some hassle"
Dear Par4mrl,

It's obvious that you are disappointed with our service and we are sorry to see it. We have requested you to provide us with your job reference and/or post code so we can identify you and have an opportunity to see what had gone wrong.

The very least, your feedback will help us understand what caused your disappointment and could help us improve in future.

I hope you will email me back with your details soon to graham.r@domex-uk.co.uk

Domex
"Sid,came and did our repair today. Polite and on time. Gave good advice for future use."
"Fantastic service. Engineer so efficient, knowledgeable and courteous. Very reasonable service and felt total confidence in them. Customer service team also very efficient, patient and polite. My Neff washing machine repaired."
"Excellent service lovely friendly engineer very polite, would 100% use this company again."
"They are the BEST home repair company for washing machines. I would higy recommend them to everyone. And ask for Boris. He's great"
"Good service at a reasonable price"
"Fast, accurate and on time engineer on site .Svet, the engineer, was friendly, polite, professional, courteous and he definitely knew what he was doing. He give me the details of what he was doing during the repair. I will recomand you to all my friends, especially that someone check my washing machine 4 days ago, and theyr result was tottaly wrong. So, thank you Svet, and thank you Domex!"
"Samsung manufacturer sent a Domex engineer to inspect/repair my washing machine in less than 48 hrs, very prompt. Domex engineer was friendly, polite, professional, courteous and he definitely knew what he was doing. If there were 100 stars i would tick all of them. If i was to describe the service i recieved in one word, it would be EXCELLENT Thank you"
"a very pleasant engineer who carried out the work efficiently macine now working great"
"Washing machine sorted quickly and efficiently and didn't cost the earth!"
"Engineer arrived on time. Repaired the Neff oven. Charges as agreed. Excellent service at a better price than using Neff. Recommended"
"Quick call out time. Martin very efficient and friendly."
"We need to get rid of fluff in the cartridge of washing machine once in 6 months. Today was our 3rd time to call engineers from Domex but all time, the engineers were very polite, friendly and efficient. For our previous washing, we used other company's repair service but the experience with them was not so good always. Since we started using Domex's service, we have no stress because we know that their engineers are very polite, friendly and surely do their job perfectly. Especially Nick Angelov finishes his job so quickly and efficiently."
"Fantastic service, very helpful and efficient engineer. Many thanks Stan fixing my oven so quick."
"absolutely top service. very friendly engineer Mr Saan. I would recommend who ever have appliance problem to go to DOMEX."
"Fantastic service - everything was done professionally would highly recommend"
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.80 based on 772 reviews