Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Great service and my dog loves it!
Clear lettering and solid disc.
Easy to use website, fast dispatch and reasonable priced
Quick, reliable and product exactly as described.
Love our Louie's tag
Great value for money
Amazing delivery time too
Doggie Solutions 5 star review on 11th October 2020
Doggie Solution are very helpful and stand by their products with excellent customer service
Very pleased with the purchase of the brass dog tag. Quick and prompt delivery of a quality product. Name and details clearly and crisply lettered onto a solid circular piece of brass.
Had problem with website so phoned order through, received very efficient service, with very prompt delivery
Excellent service
The order took a little longer than promised due to stock issue but I’m very please with the jacket .The refund for the first jacket was quick and i shall be using you again🙂
Arrived quickly and is clear and easy to read
Ordered a mat very good quality and service was excellent
The soft toy was great with no stuffing but I do not like the toys with squeakers I case the dogs swallow them. You did not list them as having them in them.
Ordered 23 dog bowls, was tolled there was only 6 in stock i said forward them on and send remainder when stocks come in, delivery driver arrived with my order and gave me the wrong parcel and left my parcel in his van, on opening my parcel when finally getting it there was only 5 bowls, not 6 as i was tolled, on inspection 3 of the bowls was damaged bents in them so i returned them, and cancelled the remaining order.
Product arrived on time. I did not have contact with the seller but I would certainly use them again.
Very quick service - the dog bed arrived in perfect condition a day before we were told it might and we are very happy with the purchase
Ordered Thursday , Hermes tracker said had order on Friday would deliver Saturday , then Sunday, arrived on Monday. Doggie Solutions personnel , brilliant.
The fact that I keep buying from you is testimony that service is very good. I recently ordered two dog duvets but only 1 was available. I was kept fully informed as to when the second would be available and it duly arrived today.
Everything absolutely fine. I chose the lead for the smallest dogs, having had a stronger lead previously. However, the hand grip for the smaller lead is smaller and slightly uncomfortable. I don't get this: dogs may vary in size but hands don't. THe amount of room on the hand grip should be the same whatever the size of the dog.
Would buy again from Doggie Solutions no worries :-) fast deliver and good communication
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.63 based on 3,999 reviews