Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Upon ordering there was no mention of this being a left handed collar and you only stocking left handed ones. I would think the majority of people would be right handed. My husband and I are both right handed and so it is no good for us. It should be mentioned in the description to save people from buying if they are right handed. We were recommended buying one and know they are very good but will have to buy elsewhere. Still awaiting a refund, it was returned a week ago now.
I contacted them as had not received items ordered 14/9- said they would send duplicate but still not received them despite 2 further emails from me - now 30/09 . No refund received
I have still not received this item despite notification of dispatch over 2 weeks ago. I emailed the company about it but have not had a reply.
First tag arrived with missing and broken crystals, returned and told that replacement would be sent out same day, still waiting 10 days later despite contacting with emails.
I was struggling to find this product and was delighted when I found Doggie Solutions on EBay. Excellent service and good value
Value for money, quick delivery. Bought a luxury waterproof coat which is snug and tough. It hasnt been tested out in the wettest of weather yet but pleased so far
Nice range of products
We already have the extra heavy duty crates. For camping in autumn we though the dogs would appreciate the extra warmth.
I bought a collar from here and returned it as the quality wasn't as I expected. It was sent recorded delivery and they've now had it back a fortnight and I've heard nothing and their phones aren't manned 😤
The order was sent out incorrect and I had to have a refund
I received my Dods ID disc, but the reverse was completely BLANK. I contacted Doggie solutions, who apologized and said they would send out a replacement immediately, this was exactly a full week ago and yet I have received NOTHING. Future buyers, proceed with caution.
Great product but make sure you have a collar wide enough for the identity tag.
Quick delivery and more importantly a very high quality, durable crate which is perfect for my Labrador puppy!
Excellent purchase. Good quality tag made of brass with engravings as requested on both sides, exactly as prepared in the order. Very happy!
Goods arrived complete, well packaged and in good time.
Thank you for sorting delivery issue regarding new dogs bed during this difficult time.
Complete scam ordered a Sky kennel on 2 occasions as I needed it ASAP and both times it was supposedly delayed missing. But every time I got a message saying it was now out of stock. Do not buy from them.
I ordered an identity disc on the 26th August. 29th August I was informed it was ready for dispatch. Today 14th September I still have not received it so cannot review the item. Delivery is taking far too long. The website was ver easy to use however.
Did not receive item