Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
I had these for my dogs for 7 years. I just replaced them for moving house. In 7 years a little bit of the white coating came off but this did not affect my details. I would highly recommend them for price size and lasting power.
Excellent product and service
Exactly as described and delivered when they said. Wasn't a great deal of packaging to protect the item and the box was slightly torn when it arrived but luckily no damage to the item as its a dog crate so quite robust.
Excellent service.
had a doggie ID disc engraved, excellent work clearly readable
Fantastic products and good delivery service 😁
We had these collars for our dogs in the past. Now we have a new puppy and we feel the quality (and gorgeous colours) of these collars is excellent.
Have always been pleased with the service I have received from Doggie Solutions. Ordered the giant Skineeez Fox as these toys are the only ones my dog doesn’t destroy instantly. Got. Call the next day from DS customer care apologising as out of stock but suggesting the Giant Racoon instead which came by return.
Very pleased with this company.
Fast service and excellent product. Easy to place order - really pleased.
we are very happy with our purchase from you
this England flag tag was exactly the tag we were looking for, for our new puppy
the red in the stripes are exactly the right colour
the thickness and quality of your tags are brilliant
excellent price
super quick delivery
will definitely use your website again
A++++
What a most excellent thing for my two labradoodles to chew. Hide doggy chews. I am very pleased indeed with my purchase and shall buy more from Doggie Solutions. Janice
Quick and efficient service. Good value and quality products.
I bought a large crate mat and I’m not disappointed. It has a fleece topping and elastic aged corners to fit to the bottom of the crate. It fitted perfectly! My puppy is very comfortable in her crate with this added for more comfort.
Doggie Solutions 5 star review on 21st October 2020 Doggie Solutions 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Very pleased with purchase
Quick delivery. Very friendly and helpful to talk to on the phone and although our puppy has not tried her bed yet it feels exceptionally warm and comfortable
Pleased with the service. Reliable and reasonable delivery timeframe. Very pleased with the dog shoes we ordered.
Our two Rottweiler cross dogs with strong bite love these toys. Toys very tough . Would recommend them 100%
Great service, received exactly what we expected on time. The name tag is great quality and the etching also very clear and easy to read.
Very happy indeed
Excellent product and quick delivery.
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.63 based on 3,984 reviews