Milk + Blush Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend Milk + Blush

Tell us how Milk + Blush made you happy

"Third time now they’ve not delivered my order when it was placed on guaranteed by 1pm next day, they ignore you on email and social media as well if you try and contact them regarding the email, I thought I’d try third time around to see if it was just a mistake the first two times but clearly not, also the hair is very clearly fake as it melts when held to a naked flame which real hair doesn’t, don’t buy unless you want gross overly- shiny synthetic hair. Oh and also don’t mind the hair being delivered a week or two after order, if at all."
"I've ordered from this company for years because the hair was such good quality, the last time i ordered they charged me for next day delivery and took the full amount of money to then email me to say that the hair was out of stock! I did eventuallt receive the hair and thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt. I have ordered again on Saturday for the extra thick hair extensions which were £194 and paid for next day delivery! It's not Tuesday and I have not received the hair extensions and no response to emails!! Disgusted!!!"
"I wish I had done more research before spending the ridiculous amount on these extensions. I've been a loyal extension wearer for around 8 years now, and these are the poorest quality hair I've ever seen. They show up in the box all soft and nice, but wear them and style them (even following all the top care reccomendations) and they turn into tangly, mangy garbage. Horribly dissapointed, tried everything to fix them, will never buy again nor will I reccomend."
"I’ve been a loyal customer to this company for around 7 years. I hadn’t bought extensions in around a year and a half because the quality was so thick and good I didn’t need to! The price has gone up by over a third, and unfortunately the quality has gone completely down. I received my ( much more expensive ) extensions and they are now very thin and yet lots of clips so impossible to put them in my hair without the clips showing and my hair does not blend in because the extensions are so thin. Throughly dissapointed that after so many years I now have to change who I buy my extensions from. Complete waste of a lot of money!"
"Not only did I have to send over five emails to get a confirmation number that my order had been placed (they happily charged my card first without providing any other info). It has been two weeks and I still have yet to see a package come in the mail. I have emailed them every day for the last week to get a tracking number and have not had any response. DONT BUY FROM THIS CONPANY THEY ARE A SCAM"
"Absolutely fantastic!!! Came a day after I placed the order in a beautifully boxed packaging. I was skeptical Bacause of the bad reviews but I emailed before placing the order and they gave me the options and they replied within a day. Great company amazing customer service. I will be ordering again Thank you!"
"I ordered from this company when they were known as Head Kandy and had a good experience. I decided to try them again. What a mistake. Customer service is trash. Their delivery process is trash. I do not have high hopes for these extensions...I would not know for sure yet because I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED THEM. If they don't match or the quality isn't there, I am terrified to send them back as it would more than likely take weeks to get my money back if I ever do."
"When they arrived they were silky soft and sleek, after the first wash the ends were soooo frizzy and damaged. you can tell they process them before packaging cause once u wash it out, the extensions are garbage."
"Just wanna let everyone know that the hair i received Was beautiful , and the packet and presentation as well 🙏🏽WAUW. And really Quick delevery , and I live in Denmark . Just Thank u🙏🏽🌸"
"I have recently bought 2 sets over the last few months. One set was 12-14” in the shade Hot Toffee. The hair was amazing, so soft and silky. I ordered the 12-14” in paparazzi this week and again lovely hair and lovely colour. Really pleased. I will be ordering again and again with this company."
"I have been trying to get in touch with Milk and Blush all morning regarding a next day delivery item I ordered yesterday that still hasn’t been dispatched or confirmed yet the money has been taken from my account. Getting ignored on email, instagram, whatsapp you name it, will be taking this further today and contacting action fraud as I suspect they are a scam."
"Paid for next day guaranteed delivery only to see if was still being picked - the next day. I knew I should have emailed them the same day just to make sure as I’ve read so many reviews about this happening. Disappointing as I needed them today and have paid for the delivery today. ."
"I have ordered the hair extensions upon recommendation from a friend and have still not received any confirmation of my order. The money has come out of my account and I have tried contacting several times to find out what is happening but every number is disconnected and no response on email. This is really bad service and I would like a response ASAP."
"I have been buying off this company since 2011 when it was the Head Kandy/dirty looks days, Oh how I miss those days and the quality of the hair. To say i am disgusted in my last 2 sets would be an understatement. From having to never tone my old extensions to now the last 2 sets are so yellowly and warm, when I complain to be told they haven't changed just sometimes some have more tones than others... I think not. I have never had to replace a clip on my extensions and now lately 5 clips needed replaced... the last 2 sets I have had to get cut as they wont sit as the side wefts have came really blunt, usually these are nice and blended now they are dry and blunt. From the colour of the hair, to the hair quality and packaging, I am so annoyed at now having to source different hair because this company have go downhill really bad. I have spent over a thousand pounds over the years, its a real shame the new owners choose to cut corners as they have lost a really loyal customer."
"This is my first time ordering hair extensions so I don't know what to really look for, I ordered my extensions on Sunday afternoon with guaranteed next day delivery. I have not yet recieved them so what day will they maybe come?"
"First of all, Disgusting customer care. I placed an order for next day delivery, with the allocated time slot, I got one confirmation email. 4 days later the status of my order still has not changed. I have contacted Milk&Blush via twitter, face book and email multiple times and I have had NO response. My order was for a specific event which has now passed. I am disgusted at the service, they do not help, they ignore customers emails and facebook messages! the social media is a joke, whats the point in having it if you dont use it to help customers! ! I would not recommend this company. I will be using another."
"AMAZING!; - The team supported and advised on the appropriate colour, which is a great match. - I ordered on the Friday noon and they came Saturday morning ( was expecting 5 days) - The packaging was great and they come in a neat little box, was impressed with that. - The thickness was just the right amount for me, I didn't use all the pieces provided. - The clips are undetectable once in. - Hair quality is amazing. Over the moon with these. I won't be buying from anywhere else in the future.. I would recommend these to everyone! Keep up the good work :)"
"I use and have used hair extensions for many many years and only just found milk and blush and thought I would give them a try... and the right decision I made I would never ever order from else where now.. I have naturally really thick corse hair.. I ordered 16-18 inch quad set and omg they are the thickest and best quality hair I’ve ever come across. I will be recommending to everyone I know! I just love them!!!! And delivery was super quick too!"
"Ordered a quad weft the other day, I have been told they have been delivered but I have not received them. Now I have to wait two weeks to see if they turn up.... needed the extensions for an event. Now I will have to go and purchase some more and will have spent double the money!!!"
"I've been a customer for 3 years, buying from Milk + Blush 3 - 4 times per year. My last purchase will be just that - My last! I ordered my usual colour but when it arrived it was 4 shades too light! My hair is a warm chocolate brown, the hair sent was an ash blonde and had a different shade to the one I ordered on the box. I emailed asking the girls to ring me as I didn't want to waste hours waiting for emails to be returned back and forth....they didn't and emailed me back hours later saying that it IS the correct hair shade but with a name change and in an old box - confusing! The emails continued back and forth wasting 48 hours of my time trying to convince them it was wrong - even e-mailing photos of my last set next to the new set showing how clearly different they were. In the end I had to dye them! £125 and i still had to dye them. They are a quad weft and are the worst set I've ever had! They go so thin towards the end are are a thousand different lengths. Awful. After 1 wash they are knotty and ratty. This has put me off EVER buying from them again. What a waste of very hard earned money!"
Milk + Blush is rated 3.46 based on 253 reviews