Milk + Blush Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend Milk + Blush

How would you rate Milk + Blush ?

"I have recently bought 2 sets over the last few months. One set was 12-14” in the shade Hot Toffee. The hair was amazing, so soft and silky. I ordered the 12-14” in paparazzi this week and again lovely hair and lovely colour. Really pleased. I will be ordering again and again with this company."
"I have been trying to get in touch with Milk and Blush all morning regarding a next day delivery item I ordered yesterday that still hasn’t been dispatched or confirmed yet the money has been taken from my account. Getting ignored on email, instagram, whatsapp you name it, will be taking this further today and contacting action fraud as I suspect they are a scam."
"Paid for next day guaranteed delivery only to see if was still being picked - the next day. I knew I should have emailed them the same day just to make sure as I’ve read so many reviews about this happening. Disappointing as I needed them today and have paid for the delivery today. ."
"I have ordered the hair extensions upon recommendation from a friend and have still not received any confirmation of my order. The money has come out of my account and I have tried contacting several times to find out what is happening but every number is disconnected and no response on email. This is really bad service and I would like a response ASAP."
"I have been buying off this company since 2011 when it was the Head Kandy/dirty looks days, Oh how I miss those days and the quality of the hair. To say i am disgusted in my last 2 sets would be an understatement. From having to never tone my old extensions to now the last 2 sets are so yellowly and warm, when I complain to be told they haven't changed just sometimes some have more tones than others... I think not. I have never had to replace a clip on my extensions and now lately 5 clips needed replaced... the last 2 sets I have had to get cut as they wont sit as the side wefts have came really blunt, usually these are nice and blended now they are dry and blunt. From the colour of the hair, to the hair quality and packaging, I am so annoyed at now having to source different hair because this company have go downhill really bad. I have spent over a thousand pounds over the years, its a real shame the new owners choose to cut corners as they have lost a really loyal customer."
"This is my first time ordering hair extensions so I don't know what to really look for, I ordered my extensions on Sunday afternoon with guaranteed next day delivery. I have not yet recieved them so what day will they maybe come?"
"First of all, Disgusting customer care. I placed an order for next day delivery, with the allocated time slot, I got one confirmation email. 4 days later the status of my order still has not changed. I have contacted Milk&Blush via twitter, face book and email multiple times and I have had NO response. My order was for a specific event which has now passed. I am disgusted at the service, they do not help, they ignore customers emails and facebook messages! the social media is a joke, whats the point in having it if you dont use it to help customers! ! I would not recommend this company. I will be using another."
"AMAZING!; - The team supported and advised on the appropriate colour, which is a great match. - I ordered on the Friday noon and they came Saturday morning ( was expecting 5 days) - The packaging was great and they come in a neat little box, was impressed with that. - The thickness was just the right amount for me, I didn't use all the pieces provided. - The clips are undetectable once in. - Hair quality is amazing. Over the moon with these. I won't be buying from anywhere else in the future.. I would recommend these to everyone! Keep up the good work :)"
"I use and have used hair extensions for many many years and only just found milk and blush and thought I would give them a try... and the right decision I made I would never ever order from else where now.. I have naturally really thick corse hair.. I ordered 16-18 inch quad set and omg they are the thickest and best quality hair I’ve ever come across. I will be recommending to everyone I know! I just love them!!!! And delivery was super quick too!"
"Ordered a quad weft the other day, I have been told they have been delivered but I have not received them. Now I have to wait two weeks to see if they turn up.... needed the extensions for an event. Now I will have to go and purchase some more and will have spent double the money!!!"
"I've been a customer for 3 years, buying from Milk + Blush 3 - 4 times per year. My last purchase will be just that - My last! I ordered my usual colour but when it arrived it was 4 shades too light! My hair is a warm chocolate brown, the hair sent was an ash blonde and had a different shade to the one I ordered on the box. I emailed asking the girls to ring me as I didn't want to waste hours waiting for emails to be returned back and forth....they didn't and emailed me back hours later saying that it IS the correct hair shade but with a name change and in an old box - confusing! The emails continued back and forth wasting 48 hours of my time trying to convince them it was wrong - even e-mailing photos of my last set next to the new set showing how clearly different they were. In the end I had to dye them! £125 and i still had to dye them. They are a quad weft and are the worst set I've ever had! They go so thin towards the end are are a thousand different lengths. Awful. After 1 wash they are knotty and ratty. This has put me off EVER buying from them again. What a waste of very hard earned money!"
"Stitching was awful on the big piece they said I had to resend the pack for inspection which is ridiculous because therefore I’d have to wait with no hair extension So not best pleased will have to attempt to sort the issue out my self plus they tangle like mad after a wash"
"Ordered my extensions on a Tuesday morning and paid for next day delivery. Friday morning still no hair extensions. Following several back and forth messages with the admin team not a single person is able to tell me what’s happened or offer an update or solution. Just a complete joke."
"I was really skeptical about ordering from here as I’d read a lot of bad reviews beforehand. I decided to give it a go and honestly I’m glad I did! I ordered yesterday, had quick responses on social media from the customer service staff about delivery times etc and they’ve come this morning, the shade is PERFECT and the extensions are long, soft and thick top to bottom. I have been wearing extensions on and off for 10 years so I have had good pairs and awful pairs, but these are brilliant. Thanks so much, Milk + Blush! :)"
"Would not let me order said could not track my address. Processed my credit card then credited less back into my account! Scammers!!"
"I ordered some milk and blush hair extensions in the slayer colour. It’s a perfect match for my blonde hair. They are long luscious and silky. They look absolutely amazing. I’m very pleased with these extensions and will definitely order again"
"Amazing Extensions!! I have been wearing extensions for about 10 years now and these are by far the best I have had. I have super thick so I would find myself buying 3 packs at the one time. But I brought the quad weft ones and they are brilliant (I still have hair pieces left over). The amount of hair is perfect and the quality is great too. I brought them in the shade dye it yourself and i dyed absolutely fine no trouble what so ever. The colour has come out perfect. I paid for next day delievery and that was no trouble either. I will be 100% purchasing from milk and blush again as I can not fault them in anyway. I have had so many compliments on my hair since using milk and blush extensions. Thank you :)"
"I am writing an This because I am really unhappy with the hair extensions that you sent me they cost me £100 I bought the Gwen Stefani colour they look nothing like your picture , my hair dresser has tried to tone them because they are a disgusting yellow colour no matter what you do they will not change colour I am absolutely fuming because now you will say I can’t even return them I have had hair extensions for 10 years they are the worst I have ever received , I go on holiday on Tuesday ,Now I am left with no hair extensions and down £100 pound what I’m I supposed to do if this is not sorted and I do not receive a refund I will be writing this on your instagram Page online and anywhere that you advertise I actually don’t even think it’s real hair for two different hair dressers to not be able to fix them ..."
"Communication is the worst! I whatsapped them multiple times asking various questions and I can see that my message was read but no reply. Poor"
"I was told delivery would take 3-7 days, it's now been 3 weeks and I still haven't received it. I even emailed them before ordering to make sure it's a fast delivery!! They decline to take any responsibility. Shocking customer service!!!"
Milk + Blush is rated 3.52 based on 244 reviews