Direct stoves Reviews

Telephone
Read Direct stoves Reviews

sales@directstoves.com

137 Wellington Road North

Tell us how Direct stoves made you happy
Did post another review saying it was the lack communication that was annoying rather than late delivery. Adam did call me from home explained haulage company hadnt i formed them of failed delivery. All sorted arrived monday.
Still haven’t had the item yet. I know it happens but we got a call about 4. 4 30 to say it wasn’t coming. All day we waited. I read a review before I went with you and there was one on there saying the same thing as I’m saying now.
Hi Ian

I'm very sorry that the delivery failed on the selected delivery date. Unfortunately sometimes deliveries do fail and the haulage companies fail to let us know that there's an issue. We do choose the haulage companies we work with carefully and overall we have a delivery success rate of over 98%. I know that doesn't help you as your delivery obviously didn't arrive on the selected date but I can see that it was delivered the following day at 10am.

I'm very sorry about the issues you had with your delivery.
Delivered when said.....albeit three different couriers, would have been better if just I’ve. All pieces there, easy to order and good price.
Excellent service, stove arrived on selected date with friendly/helpful delivery man.
Fantastic service would recommend to anyone
Quick delivery. Lovely item. Very happy.
Direct stoves we’re good in general however, the Flavel Arundel glass has cracked on the 3rd burn as per customer, will check out on Monday.
Very helpful when I phoned them fire arrived 3 days after my order very happy with it
Direct stoves is rated 4.38 based on 8 reviews