Direct Stoves Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Stoves
Read Direct Stoves Reviews
I made an order and it was confirmed after a week I rang to say Celsi fires to say I had heard nothing about delivery Nick from Direct sorted it immediately. I had a query after delivery and again Nick sorted it right away. First Class, I would recommend them.
Direct stoves has a easy to navigate website when ordering your chosen stove with a choice of fitting and flue lining kits. We ordered the Canterbury gas stove which was delivered promptly and on time. The reason the review is not five star is because the fitting kit did not have the required parts to actually fit the stove it requires an elbow to turn the flue up the chimney in order for connection to be made to our flue set up! Just be mindful when ordering the fitting kit, it is essentially a 1 m stove pipe and nothing else.
Very good delivery very pleased with stove and excellent price
Speedy delivery, stove looks even better in situ than I thought it would. Beautifully finished, an impressive fire for a very reasonable price. Very satisfied with my purchase and the service received from Direct Stoves.
Very good product and service
Very pleased with the Solution 4 and delivery
Customer Service is outstanding - they were replying to emails at 9pm and when I changed my order and rang next morning to confirm- change had already been made! Outstanding attention to detail & follow up. The stove is marvellous, really well packaged, great delivery, I can't fault them - good people and good products šŸ‘
Nice friendly, and efficient service. Stove delivered on time, as promised.
Excellent sales service, good helpful advice... very pleased with products arrived on time ..
Hi,iā€™m very happy with my stove
Direct Stoves 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
fast delivery, excellant product and competative price, all round very good
Hello. Looked on the website, seen the stove we wanted . Direct stoves quoted & we accecpted. Delivered to our door within 3 days. Great service.
It's perfect and really heats up the lounge well.. great purchase
Direct Stoves 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Had a few problems with delivery but contacted customer services who were very helpful in resolving the matter. There was also a damaged part of my fire but once again the issue was rectified very quickly. Best customer service I have received in a very long time. I am so pleased with my fire and would definitely recommend direct stoves to anyone.
Great advice in the shop from Anthony but didn't decide on a stove there and then. Later ordered online which was excellent, especially being able to pick delivery date. Only problem was delivery was one man who couldn't move or lift the stove on his own. Luckily one of neighbours agreed to help him. Very happy with stove.
Easy to use website containing all the information we needed to decide which stove to buy. Excellent price offered and very prompt delivery. A really good experience, thank you.
We have yet to install our stove. However, the delivery of the stove left a lot to be desired! It was delivered in a Bedford type van with no tail gate lift or any other means of removing it out of the van! No equipment was available and I had to use my own plan of action to remove it from the van, luckily without any damage. The driver was not at fault apart from probably should have refused to deliver it without the written instructions on the Delivery Note being adheared to!
Fast delivery and no hassle
Delivered promptly and followed my delivery instructions. Fast effective communications hen I had to email questions.
From web site order to delivery no problem fast efficient and carefully delivered Highly recommend Peter Hatt Complete chimney services
Direct Stoves is rated 4.64 based on 321 reviews