destination2.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend destination2.co.uk
Read destination2.co.uk Reviews

About destination2.co.uk:

Destination2.co.uk is a long-haul luxury Travel Operator. We specialise in providing luxury holidays to destinations all over the world at affordable prices.

With a wealth of experience in the travel industry, our specialist long-haul consultants are passionate about discovering and sharing new and exciting destinations and offer their expertise, knowledge and personal experience based on a variety of premier long-haul destinations across the globe.

Destination2.co.uk’s standing in the travel industry means it is able to secure some of the best rates available and pass these savings on to our customers.

All holidays booked through Destination2.co.uk are fully ATOL Bonded (A.T.O.L 11462) and all payments are fully secured, therefore giving our customers confidence and peace of mind their dream holiday is in safe hands.

sent e mails no repley
Mr Halvorsen this is inaccurate. We had your email yesterday and our auto reply advises up to 5 days for response. We did however respond earlier this morning. Kindly check your account and the junk / spam in case the email is there. If you are happy that we have done so and managed your expectation about hearing from us, we would appreciate revision of this review. Thank you
I contacted customer service explaining that I had paid a deposit for a hotel package and found it £300 cheaper with BA. I asked for a price match , or if I can cancel with no penalty .Customer service told me to ring agents,Didn't feel I was fairly advised or helped ,so disappointment already .I did the booking on line and all information lacks clarity. Can I get a upgrade or price match or refunded difference. Thanks
We are sorry to hear this Janice and will ask that the relevant department review their responses to you via the normal channels. We do on our website give detail of those we pricematch, however you appear to not have a full holiday package with us and are asking for a pricematch on differing arrangements according to the information you provide here.
Not great. This is the following email I sent to your team being told a week after I booked online there was a pricing issue and the booking has been canceled. No empathy what so ever to my situation. How disappointing! As a returning customer this is heartbreaking! believe it or not! I have just told my wife this morning for her birthday about this trip I had booked as a birthday gift! If you had notified my the next day or even 2 days later! The fact it’s taken 4 days and on the day I presented this as a gift! and I even received a booking confirmation the following day so I was reassured.l by receiving this. I have purchased a holiday package from yourselves previously and I promote your site to friends and family all the time this will most certainly not be happening again! The fact that you have just said sorry and not even offered anything to soften the blow makes it even worse. Will be heading over to trust pilot and various other social media to leave my thoughts. Regards Mr Pauhal
Mr Pauhal we are very sorry that your booking experienced such issue. As our website states, it can take 72 hours for hotels/suppliers to confirm and whereas there was availability, there was also an error on their part about the price which was not notified to us immediately. In accordance with our obligation and to assist you, we can offer another property or refund and we see you have chosen refund. We can appreciate how disappointing this is but as with all confirmed bookings there may be circumstances beyond our control that means the original arrangements cannot be fulfilled at any point and our terms describe how we handle this when the supplier, with whom you have the contract, informs us. You agreed to these terms when making your booking and we regret any overlooking of clauses that now have to be applied.
Very disappointed as we were forced to take a voucher in January 2021 when our trip to the Maldives/wedding was postponed due to Covid and it was not explained that there would be restrictions on the voucher regarding provider and airline. We have now rebooked for next year and it has cost an extra £1000 above the price it would've been if we were paying cash as opposed to using a voucher.
Karl we are sorry if the airline policy was not fully explained about them only offering credit for you to rebook but it has enabled you to have a replacement holiday rather than lose that monetary element of your original booking. It is regrettably an additional repercussion of the pandemic that holiday prices worldwide are much higher due to supply and demand over which we have no control.
Very poor customer service / after sale communication . Will never buy from this company again….
Tomas we are sorry you feel like this, we sympathise that you have encountered a problem with your booking but it is beyond our control. We will however try to achieve the outcome you wish and are working on it for you.
Booked a holiday, order confirmation contained the following two issues: 1) wrong type of room (booked and paid for a more expensive room). 2) incorrect price (which has been taken from my credit card!). Context: An agent called me regarding changing flight carrier, which worked out cheaper. I accepted this however the reduction was not reflected on the order confirmation nor has a refund been processed on my credit card. Called and emailed to raise this, am yet to receive a reply (aside from a generic acknowledgement).
Daniel we are sorry for any initial errors on the booking. As advised we are looking into this and will get back to you. We would appreciate understanding that this is in hand although maybe not to the timescales you expect , however we do need opportunity to address it.
We waited 2 weeks for a response to extend our holiday by a further week and despite receiving an acknowledgement never received an answer
Mrs Docksey we are sorry for the lack of formal reply in writing, it would seem that your conversation with a sales consultant rendered this as no longer required but we apologise if this was a misunderstanding on our part.
Once review was booked, no proper instructions as to what to do next. Also very difficult to contact someone for assistance.
Richard if you have used the customer service email account, you will have received an auto reply to manage your expectation about timescales for responding. Kindly allow them opportunity to address your enquiry and give you the full details you need. This is the correct process for such enquiry once you have made your booking online. Thank you
Spoke to Kirsty on 19 Sept who took all my details and was looking in to hotel, we got cut off so I called back, messaged was passed on, I did this 3x and promised she would call back before she finished…….. no call. Called back on first opportunity on Monday morning and spoke to another lady who looked into it and advised the price which had increased £300, I had a screenshot of the price from the day before but was basically told tough! Due to not getting a call back from Kirsty, very disgruntled customer.
Hello Dionne, we are sorry about the lack of return call, the sales department is experiencing high call volumes and it can be difficult to place a call within a particular timeframe. However, the screen shot of the website price is not indication that the reservation could have been confirmed at that lower price since the website is not a live booking system, it is only a request to book subject to availability at the price shown. We can see that you have now proceeded to book online so should be aware of this as the website explains terms of use and booking conditions for both online and telephone orders. We trust that this clarifies a bit better for you.
Agent who booked was good. However one name was incorrect on booking details, asked for it to be amended but no reply. Also requested info from reservations team, no response.
Thank you for your review. We have accessed the booking and note that our after-sales team have been in contact with you and are addressing the issue. We apologise for any inconvenience but can assure you that the matter is currently being addressed with our suppliers.
Can’t seem to get hold off anyone only online and when you have a credit to deal with this is frustrating
Hello Maria, following on from your telephone conversations on 17 June with our staff, we emailed you yesterday confirming again that your request was in-hand and new paperwork would be ready in 72 hours. It is ready now and has been sent. We are therefore unsure why you state that you cannot get hold of anyone but if you have any ongoing enquiry, please email customer service again as they will reply.
destination2.co.uk is rated 4.43 based on 529 reviews