destination2.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend destination2.co.uk
Read destination2.co.uk Reviews

About destination2.co.uk:

Destination2.co.uk is a long-haul luxury Travel Operator. We specialise in providing luxury holidays to destinations all over the world at affordable prices.

With a wealth of experience in the travel industry, our specialist long-haul consultants are passionate about discovering and sharing new and exciting destinations and offer their expertise, knowledge and personal experience based on a variety of premier long-haul destinations across the globe.

Destination2.co.uk’s standing in the travel industry means it is able to secure some of the best rates available and pass these savings on to our customers.

All holidays booked through Destination2.co.uk are fully ATOL Bonded (A.T.O.L 11462) and all payments are fully secured, therefore giving our customers confidence and peace of mind their dream holiday is in safe hands.

The best thing about Destination2 is that they are a trustworthy company. In this day and age its important the company looks after you and after sales care is excellent, which in this case is so true. A special thanks to Poppy for helping us through everything.
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it and will pass it on to Poppy.
Very good service, Kirsty our agent was very helpful throughout.
Posted 35 minutes ago
Great service as always! Very helpful and knowledgable staff member
Very simple process to change dates. A real pleasure to deal with Chris.
Thank you for your comments Andrew, they are appreciated.
Like many people I was dreading receiving confirmation that our holiday to Dubai couldn’t go ahead as planned. I needn’t have worried as Kirsty was excellent. She managed to rebook exactly the same holiday at the same time next year. The holiday had increased in price by over £6,000. Kirsty negotiated with the hotel to honour the booking at the same price. Overall the increase in cost was only £500. Finger crossed the holiday will go ahead as planned next year.
We are very pleased to hear this, thank you for commenting Kathleen and we will ensure Kirsty knows.
Both when I booked originally and when I have just changed my booking now the person I spoke to was really helpful and clear
Thank you for commenting Julie.
Tracy was absolutely brilliant. We ended up having to make quite a few changes and Tracy got it all sorted for us with absolutely no issues.
Rupert thank you we are pleased to hear this and will let Tracy know.
Easy to navigate. Prompt reply . received all documents by email very happy with the service.
Thank you for commenting, we do appreciate your custom.
Angel to the rescue….literally! Being somewhat elderly (!!) I had booked the wrong hotel in Antigua. When I discovered this it was during the evening of the day that I had booked. As you can imagine, sleep didn’t come easily that night! The next morning I phoned Destination2 and spoke to a young man called Angel. He was kindness itself, he didn’t laugh at my mistake and quickly re-booked the correct hotel. He took care of changing my booking with utter calmness and professionalism and it was all done in a matter of minutes. I shall certainly use this company again and recommend all my friends to use it as well. Well done Destination2.
Janine we really appreciate your recommendation thank you and are pleased that Angel could rectify the issue for you. We will pass your comments on to him.
Stumbled onto this website and had never heard of it before. Decided to check it out anyway and boy am I glad I did. Was very easy to navigate and confirmed sale within a few hrs definitely worth the time to check it out you might just get that great deal you are looking for
Thank you for commenting Sandra, we do appreciate your custom and time taken to place this review.
Really easy to book website user friendly.
Thank you for your feedback Jane.
Easy online access for booking. Straightforward I would recommend it.
We really appreciate your recommendation thank you Mrs Akisanya.
Incredible value I could not get better anywhere, hotel voucher sent almost immediatley.
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it Paul.
Love Destination2 excellent service and lovely people ! We had Gemma Bennett both last year and this for our bookings - a five star girl 😃😃
Rita thank you for commenting, we do appreciate your custom.
Exceptional service. They go above and beyond to deliver the best holiday experience. During these unprecedented times the alternative solutions were amazing. Thank you
We are very pleased to hear this, thank you for commenting James.
Brilliant customer service from Sean and the team.
We are delighted to hear this thank you Gareth.
Matt give us excellent service,very helpful and very pleasant and easy to talk to.thank you Matt.
Harry we are very pleased to hear this thank you for commenting about Matt.
I spoke with Angel recently to amend a booking. He couldn't have been more helpful. He dealt with my enquiry quickly and effectively and recommended the best action to secure the best deal on my holiday.
Thank you for your feedback Clare , we really appreciate it and will pass it on to Angel.
Very helpful and reassuring would recommend
Amanda we really appreciate your recommendation thank you.
excellent service in this challenging times for travel agents.Allways kept informed and never a problem for Matthew to email or phone me regarding the ever changing travel situations.Thanks
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it Nicholas.
I made a call for a quote, Chris was excellent, taking time to deal with my enquiry, very knowledgable about the destination we had chosen , Thank you Chris
Lynn thank you for commenting, we do appreciate your custom.
destination2.co.uk is rated 4.15 based on 96 reviews