destination2.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend destination2.co.uk
Read destination2.co.uk Reviews

About destination2.co.uk:

Destination2.co.uk is a long-haul luxury Travel Operator. We specialise in providing luxury holidays to destinations all over the world at affordable prices.

With a wealth of experience in the travel industry, our specialist long-haul consultants are passionate about discovering and sharing new and exciting destinations and offer their expertise, knowledge and personal experience based on a variety of premier long-haul destinations across the globe.

Destination2.co.uk’s standing in the travel industry means it is able to secure some of the best rates available and pass these savings on to our customers.

All holidays booked through Destination2.co.uk are fully ATOL Bonded (A.T.O.L 11462) and all payments are fully secured, therefore giving our customers confidence and peace of mind their dream holiday is in safe hands.

Friendly, quick, easy, professional, no complaints, patient, marvellous, outstanding, talented and probably a dozen more adjectives that would describe Finn and the happy man whose name I don’t remember
Booked to go to Thailand with destination2.co.uk for next March amd found it very easy to do this with this company. Was very quick and efficient and had all the details in an email the next day to print off for when we go. Would highly recommend and lol forward to the holiday.
Absolutely Perfect service Ease of booking . Simple straightforward Will definitely book again
Lisa was so helpful and knowledgable
Had to change our holiday by 1 day and the last I spoke to was so helpful and understanding! A credit to Destination2! So far, would definitely use them again and that is purely based on her! :)
From making my initial to the booking a week later, Angel took great care and patience with my requests. He went above and beyond to offer me tips and advice on the package we booked via Destination. I feel so well informed and equipped and would not hesitate booking another package holiday with Destination 2 again. Thanks Angel for your fantastic customer service.
Very quick prompt service.
Danielle has been very prompt and efficient from my initial enquiry. Destination2. prices have been very competitive. I have recommended Destination2 to my daughter who has just booked with yourselves. All so far so good!
Simple to use and good prices. Congratulations!
David who I spoke to was very helpful. Booking an expensive trip we asked many questions before booking and paying for it. Let’s hope we made the right decision for our holiday destination:) Any further questions David told us to contact him again in the future
Llewys Benbow was very knowledgeable and so helpful. I would recommend and will be booking with Destination2 in the future. :-)
Samantha was very helpful with booking my holiday to Dubai, she was very knowledgeable about the resort and hotels
very good company and very good customer service great job in booking our holiday to Barbados.
This is my first experience of booking with Destination2 and, to date, although the experience is only that of booking it is positive. I found the site when looking at a particular hotel in Barbados and was impressed by what was a very competitive quote which I subsequently accepted. I found the site easy to use and the booking process and follow-up confirmations, etc. quick and easy. If the holiday process is equally efficient I will be very happy.
In today's lunacy of pricing, I was pleasantly surprised at your hotel pricing in Abu Dhabi . Should your competitive rates continue I shall use your site more often.
I’ve booked a few times with Deatination2. They have always been very helpful, especially with rebooking our holidays before, during & after the Covid Lockdowns. The holidays we’ve been on, have all been superb too.
Excellent service all round .Very knowledgable.Would book again with this company.
Nadine was great knowledgeable helpful and thorough recommended Many thankd
Kelly was amazing.. suggesting going on different days to secure a good price… Looking for to September …
Booked another holiday through Destination2 and very pleased with the help we received from Nadine who answered all our questions perfectly made the process easy.
We’ve just booked a holiday with destination 2 i we can’t fault them very good service and we couldn’t believe how quick we had all our paperwork forwarded also very good pricing for our package holiday would really recommend them
destination2.co.uk is rated 4.59 based on 1,271 reviews