destination2.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend destination2.co.uk
Read destination2.co.uk Reviews

About destination2.co.uk:

Destination2.co.uk is a long-haul luxury Travel Operator. We specialise in providing luxury holidays to destinations all over the world at affordable prices.

With a wealth of experience in the travel industry, our specialist long-haul consultants are passionate about discovering and sharing new and exciting destinations and offer their expertise, knowledge and personal experience based on a variety of premier long-haul destinations across the globe.

Destination2.co.uk’s standing in the travel industry means it is able to secure some of the best rates available and pass these savings on to our customers.

All holidays booked through Destination2.co.uk are fully ATOL Bonded (A.T.O.L 11462) and all payments are fully secured, therefore giving our customers confidence and peace of mind their dream holiday is in safe hands.

Matt was a great help and solved my query within 5 minutes. Fantastic service throughout and truly a great attribute to your team at desination 2
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
Great service. Used Destination 2 several times now to book and always find them competitively priced with great customer service. So good that I’ve recommended to friends who have now booked with them.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
First time I have used Destination 2 and was generally pleased, had us worrying a bit when they told us our room was not available the day before departure but they managed to sort us another room and the holiday was great.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
booking was easy enough, very disappointed that you pay a deposit, and the new coronvirus starts up, i was told that if the airline cancels the flight you can get a refund, but you only get a credit note if you are not allowed into the country you have booked for, or if you are not allowed out of the uk, my holiday is costing almost £5000, which is a lot of money gone from my account, i dont want a credit note for my money, i would like my money back, after all i paid in cash so think i should get cash back. give them credit they gave me a week extension on my payment date, im very nervous about spending £5000 only to be told just before my holiday we cant go, i would accept a credit note for my deposit, but i doubt that would be approved, i know its not their fault, but its so unfair, there should be something in place to cover this, i have to pay the balance by next sunday, what would you do? pay or loose £200, i'm desparate to go on holiay,
David we can appreciate your dilemma, however, in relation to what the airlines and hotels offer under such circumstances, it is, as you point out, beyond our control. We have dealt with this ongoing situation for many months now and always try to achieve the best outcome. Since your departure is 3 months away we hope that it will be better to allow travel or clearer by then about options but unfortunately, we cannot predict this.
Extremely impressed with Samantha from your customer service team. She not only saved me money today when I called and amended my booking, but her knowledge allowed me to gain an extra night in Dubai!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
It was very easy to book my holiday and very professionally done thank you
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
Great company second time we,ve used them and would again
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
The booking process was very simple, documents came through very quickly. However, I did email first thing yesterday for the price of a helicopter transfer but as yet I have had no response, otherwise I could have given you 5 star's, I do appreciated you are probably very busy.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
Very efficient and prompt service!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
Excellent service so far, great prices, easy to access support.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
This is my first booking with Destination 2, so far I'm pleased as I was very impressed with the choice of destinations and hotels they had to offer
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
Second time booking a long-haul luxury holiday. First one to Maldives in 2019 and it was amazing. Second one ready and waiting for take-off.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
Great service and competitive prices very pleased with service so far
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
Terrible. I am still awaiting for the confirmation of my deposit.
Georgina the paperwork was emailed to the address you provided when booking, it was sent first on Tue 23/11/2021 15:16 and again Mon 29/11/2021 14:45 after additional funds were allocated. Kindly check your junk or spam mail for this. This confirmed your deposit and arrangements. If you cannot locate the emails, please contact our customer service again and they can attach the confirmation when replying to you. Once you have checked and can locate the paperwork we hope you will revise your review. Thank you
I have booked hotel accommodation through Destination2 for February 2022. I need to wait to see that everything goes smoothly, before writing a truthful review. The actual booking process and paying were easy, as you would expect.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
Great booking process and very prompt to respond to my calls and emails, well done Chris, lets just hope Covid does not stop my holiday from going ahead !
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
Chris was a great help and reassured us with queries that we had in relation to our upcoming holiday, made us feel at ease.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
Kirsty has been very helpful when rebooking our holiday. She has provided us with updates throughout due to holiday cancellations and has provided us with options each time. Thank you kirsty, you have made what could have been a stressful time, a great experience.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
We booked holiday to Mauritius with Destination2 , one of our flights was cancelled and we are really thankful for Samantha who helped us to change flight to different airlines, you have to be patient but in the end everything is sorted. Can’t wait to go on holiday.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
Fab service so far from Chris, he has given me plenty of options and was very knowledgable and most important extremely patient as this is a big holiday for me
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really value it.
Kirsty was very helpful and honest in helping us decide our hotel
destination2.co.uk is rated 4.37 based on 436 reviews