destination2.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend destination2.co.uk
Read destination2.co.uk Reviews

About destination2.co.uk:

Destination2.co.uk is a long-haul luxury Travel Operator. We specialise in providing luxury holidays to destinations all over the world at affordable prices.

With a wealth of experience in the travel industry, our specialist long-haul consultants are passionate about discovering and sharing new and exciting destinations and offer their expertise, knowledge and personal experience based on a variety of premier long-haul destinations across the globe.

Destination2.co.uk’s standing in the travel industry means it is able to secure some of the best rates available and pass these savings on to our customers.

All holidays booked through Destination2.co.uk are fully ATOL Bonded (A.T.O.L 11462) and all payments are fully secured, therefore giving our customers confidence and peace of mind their dream holiday is in safe hands.

Very good, easy, seems to be priced well and booking secured with small deposit. Would definitely recommend.
The agent that dealth our enquiry was extremely helpful and took the time to find the holiday that we were looking for at an extremly good price. OtherDestinations 2 agents that I have spoken to have been very helpful and obliging.
Good value and efficient booking system
So far the booking process has been painless and getting any changes applied has also been quick and efficient.
A big thank you to Gemma for all her help and patience in answering all of our questions with regards to July 2023 booking to the Ikos Hotel Dassia.
Good service & advice from Shauna
Recently booked sandals Antigua with D2. The agent Lisa was lovely and helpful. I did have concerns that D2 were showing availability at this hotel when no other operators were, including Sandals Antigua themselves. She assured me all is ok so I went ahead and made the booking. Am still a little nervous about this and worried on arrival there will be no hotel room. This is why I have only awarded 4 stars…..
Easy process. Hopefully there will be no problems returning money if for some reason a cancellation is necessary.
Very easy process online - two different prices however - one higher directly through your website but slightly lower through your website via Tripadvisor? Full review will really be better once holiday has finished.
Great online service, but I found after sales no one answers calls, I had a question, and called after sales and was waiting for an hour until I gave up, I tried again the next same problem again, waiting an hour and still no one answered just aid I was in a queue and my call would be answered shortly. In the mean time I the answer to my query was resolved without having to speak to the aftersales team
Danielle at Destination2 was very patient during the initial booking, taking great care to price up various different options for us. So far so good with the process!
After a real false start with a couple of the male consultants who just failed to engage with me promising call-backs that never happened, finding out information for me from hotels etc. I was about to give up. However, the third time was lucky and Gemma answered the phone and was fantastic, got back to me when she said she would and found out all the information for me promptly. Gemma is polite, friendly and definitely, customer-focused. If booking the company again I would definitely ask for Gemma.
Accommodating and polite staff four stars because of mix up with emails address and correct requests for airline tickets had to ring to chase correct tickets but everything resolved so looking forward to our holiday
Excellent service
Booking process seems very good but we don’t go away until January 2023 so cannot give any more comment at the moment
So far so good. You gave me the best price for my holiday in Mauritius. I will review on trip advisor after I come back.
I had never heard of this company so was a little worried about their legitimacy but in the end found the experience searching and booking the our holiday pretty straight forward. I have received email confirmation of our booking but all other comms will come directly from the airline they tell me so hopefully this will come through. Happy so far though.
So far destination2 have been easy to deal with and everything has gone smoothly., If everything continues in the same vein I would give 5 stars
very helpfully.
Steve was very helpful and gave us a good price
destination2.co.uk is rated 4.6 based on 1,483 reviews