destination2.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend destination2.co.uk
Read destination2.co.uk Reviews

About destination2.co.uk:

Destination2.co.uk is a long-haul luxury Travel Operator. We specialise in providing luxury holidays to destinations all over the world at affordable prices.

With a wealth of experience in the travel industry, our specialist long-haul consultants are passionate about discovering and sharing new and exciting destinations and offer their expertise, knowledge and personal experience based on a variety of premier long-haul destinations across the globe.

Destination2.co.uk’s standing in the travel industry means it is able to secure some of the best rates available and pass these savings on to our customers.

All holidays booked through Destination2.co.uk are fully ATOL Bonded (A.T.O.L 11462) and all payments are fully secured, therefore giving our customers confidence and peace of mind their dream holiday is in safe hands.

Chris gave a very balanced opinion of the hotels that we were considering. The holiday prices quoted were the best we had seen. Great service and would highly recommend Dest2!
Chris who booked our holiday was fantastic!
Posted 35 minutes ago
Matt the agent was outstanding. Helpful, patient knowledgable. Thank Matt for helping me choose a holiday I just couldn’t decide on
Posted 38 minutes ago
Samantha was fabx
Posted 1 hour ago
Kirsty was very helpful and quick to adjust our holiday booking because we wanted to make a change. I was pleased it could all be done on the phone and with her talking me through the online adjustment too. Very good customer service. Thanks so much Kirsty!
Posted 1 hour ago
Samantha was very helpful answering my questions and resolving one issue
Fantastic service from Samantha. We booked our dream holiday. She was so helpful and found us the best deal. She was very knowledgeable and professional. We will recommend you and use you again. 😁
Samantha was brilliant and so helpful in booking out dream holiday for our anniversary. Very competitive prices and very professional service. Thanks so much
Samantha who dealt with our request was brilliant. She was extremely helpful and responded to our email queries promptly.
First time I have used Destination 2, perfect customer service, would definitely use again, Matt was extremely helpful
Chris was very friendly, helpful and knowledgable
Very good customer service from Kirsty
I would recommend as they did eventually sort out my holiday which was due to covid
Matt and Kelly both helped me chose and book my dream holiday. Both were so friendly with a easy no hassle manner and a good sense of humour at my indecisive ways. Matt dealt with me the most and was so patient, helpful, knowledgeable and honest. I felt I could trust him implicitly with my booking. (Something I usually struggle with). I can’t recommend them enough. Thankyou Matt.
In these COVID days we needed to amend our booking, this was done efficiently and courteously
Excellent service and very informative
An excellent service from Kirsty. She was knowledgeable, friendly, responsive and extremely patient.
Matt was very friendly and extremely helpful with my query. Thank you
Matt was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
Difficult review, first Emma was great at sorting out an issue with the booking. 5 stars Website for online booking not great, as an issue was created where it should have been straightforward. So website 1 star. 5 stars for being able to speak to someone straight away. Got a call back as promised. If you prefer to book online as I do, might not be the best option, but if you do not mind speaking to someone to book your holiday, recommended.
The website was very easy to use, but I was not impressed by the billing department. When I placed my order on 15th Jan, the website said that the deposit was due now, and the remainder on 30th Jan. I clicked on "pay full amount" but it only took the deposit. On 17th I received a very aggressive email saying that I was very late paying the full amount. The order confirmation still said 30th. When I called to discuss, I was told that there is no connection between your website and the billing department, and that yes I needed to pay immediately. How can your website not show the correct billing information? This was not a pleasant experience to be accused of late payment, especially when actually I had tried to pay on the 15th.
destination2.co.uk is rated 4.45 based on 579 reviews