Designer Wallpapers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Designer Wallpapers
Read Designer Wallpapers Reviews

support@designerwallpapers.co.uk

4 Hepscott Road

Ordered samples, very quick service , nicely packaged, great quality
Expensive but worth every penny. Love it every time I look at it. I had never put up wallpaper before (female age 70) but followed instructions for ready mixed paste the wall and managed it easily
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Fabulous fast service, fabulous quality wallpaper.
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 2nd May 2021 Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
Beautiful variety of samples that arrived safely and efficiently.Thank you
Very quick sending out samples!
Competitive pricing .. great choice ...excellent customer service
Beautiful wallpaper, colour and quality just what I’d hoped for and it arrived in no time at all . I’ll definitely be ordering again. Many thanks Ann
great quality wallpaper
Fast delivery and competitive price
Absolutely loved my wallpaper, it looks absolutely stunning. Thank you xx
Beautiful quality paper samples, now to decide which one.
Blurry images
Lovely quality paper that arrived very quickly - after first having sent my requested samples. Paper not up yet but decorator impressed. Will order through the company again.
I was pleased with how quickly you expedited my order, however, I was very disappointed in the size of the sample. I was unable to determine if the pattern was to my liking. Thanks for asking!
Fabulous wallpaper, excellent quality and really great to hang and match up
Great choice of wallpapers. I was able to source the design I wanted at a price which was much less than other sites. The order was well packaged when it was delivered. I would definitely buy from then again in the future.
Absolutely love my chimney swallow wallpaper! Fantastic paper to work with and very easy to put up. Fast delivery too. I only wish I could get the curtains and pillows to match but can’t seem to get anything in the sepia colour. It seems to be only available in the sky blue.
Designer Wallpapers 5 star review on 27th April 2021
My samples came rally quickly. Thanks.
Beautiful, quality paper. I very much appreciated the decent sized sample sent to help choose the design.
Very helpful, very efficient, excellent price.
Designer Wallpapers is rated 4.85 based on 1,706 reviews