Custom Gifts Reviews

Read Custom Gifts Reviews

hello@customgifts.co.uk

Pyke RoadLincoln

Tell us how Custom Gifts made you happy
I ordered a fleece blanket and the quality is so lovely. I am really pleased with the product and service I received. I will definitely buy from this company again.
Products ordered are excellent however paid for in one but all shipped separately with no notification of when each item coming this could be better communicated to customers...
Lovely will be ordering again thank you
Absolutely beautiful just what I wanted and more. So soft!
Bought a photo blanket for my grandmother and its absolutely brilliant, amazing quality and only a small price! Haven't yet given it but I know she will live it! The print quality is perfect too. Couldn't of asked for a better gift.
Ordered the personalised photo blanket, very impressed with the quality of it. The only down side's are the lack of tracking information provided and it being delivered before I got a dispatch notification, also the blanket arrived with dirt marks over it which is nothing a wash can't fix but don't expect to have to wash something brand new on arrival
Great quality looked exactly as ordered and quick delivery
Ordered a tea towel and part of the pictures were cut off.
perfect i loved it
I can't praise this company enough. We were really struggling to think of a nice prezzie for my father in law and then we found these blankets. I wasn't sure how it would come out because we gave them a very old black and white photo of my husband's late mum that was taken when she was in her 20's but I can't describe how beautifully it came out. It actually made my father in law cry happy tears he loved it so much and the fact that we could add the fleece underneath for extra warmth was a bonus. It was a lovely affordable price and extremely quick dispatch. I will definitely be using them again and recommending them to others. Thanks so much guys.
Hi Jo We are so happy we could help :)
Initial problem re supply and colour of my item. I contacted the customer service team and was served by Harrison who sorted it out for me within a very short space of time. It has arrived and I am absolutely delighted with it and the personalisation is exactly as I wanted. Harrison you have gone above & beyond, thank you, I would definitely recommend the company to others
Received my flag and I'm well impressed with it. Great quality and well made. Highly recommend this if looking for a flag.
Excellent service and a quality garment. Better than I expected
Had a few problems with the initial ordering/delivery process but these were resolved by helpful staff (thank you Tom). The product was excellent on arrival.
Wow. Great towels and fab prices. Fast delivery too. Highly recommend
Such good quality. Really impressed and will definitely order again.
Great service, love the item I ordered.
Turned up. Photos are really good, but the quality of the blanket, not so much. Not as soft as I was expecting
I’ve ordered 6 blankets and 1 cushion… all products fantastic! Great presents for all ages. 💫💫💫
My husband is an avid Celtic fan and I am always trying to find new and exciting items for his birthday. He loved the personalised blanket that I got him this year and is always snuggled down under it.
Custom Gifts is rated 4.37 based on 2,882 reviews