Custom Gifts Reviews

Read Custom Gifts Reviews

hello@customgifts.co.uk

Pyke RoadLincoln

Tell us how Custom Gifts made you happy
I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Been told by yodel that it was delivered on the 23rd..but as someone was home all day..I know it wasn't delivered! Very disappointed as it's a personalised present for my sister (the place I had it delivered to) and no one else would be interested in keeping it.
Posted 7 minutes ago
The head had been cut off the picture that I sent and no one can be bothered to answer my emails regarding this problem. I will never use them again or recommend.
I received my order and absolutely love it the quality is great and better than I thought it would be, I’ll definitely be ordering from here again
Absolutely perfect
Ordered 2 towels one was ok the other wasent the (R) looks nothing like it should Iv sent 3 e-mails and no reply so very disappointed
Got a blanket personalised it was beautiful. Also a map frame for my bf but the Map didn't show my post code. Emailed but nothing back.
Very sorry to say that the item ordered took nearly 4 weeks and 4 emails to the company before it arrived. Will not be using this company again
Excellent service it is as described
Good quality & arrived quickly
I ordered a personalised beach towel as a gift, it arrived earlier than expected and great quality
Ordered a Man Utd mug good value good product and delivered within the time stated
Brilliant
Really happy with my purchase, I would definitely recommend custom gifts .
Fantastic item. Quick delivery considering i had my flag customised.
I felt this item was made with poor quality material i thought the price was too high for the item the material was very thin so much so my wife add a layer of fleece to give some thickness and substance
Lovely gift bit sharp on one side of glass on right hand side but lovely never the less beautiful pictures look stunning would buy again.
Had a few of the photo blankets as gifts. Absolutely loved by all
Don't order from this place.... It has not turned up yet and I ordered it weeks ago
My order was taking longer than promised. Once I explained my circumstances it was rushed through quicker and arrived in time for my mums birthday
Very pleased with my order good quality quick delivery.
Custom Gifts is rated 4.38 based on 2,849 reviews