Custom Gifts Reviews

hello@customgifts.co.uk

Pyke Road
Lincoln

Tell us how Custom Gifts made you happy
Very happy with product and service. After receiving item with a problem and speaking to a rep I was sent a replacement in great condition. Order received very quickly too.
Absolutely dreadful - I ordered a duvet set on 6th January and didn’t hear anything until I sent an email on 21st asking what had happened to my order. I received a reply later that day advising me of production problems and that they “hope” to have my order shipped within a further 2 weeks. In the meantime I have a very disappointed 6 year old to console. I would have thought an email to advise me of any delay as soon as it vas apparent that there were problems should have been the least I could expect; I’d advise prospective customers to look elsewhere.
Quick delivery and the item was lovely
Great service and product! Thank you!
This is the worst online service I have experienced!!
Could not fault our towels they are really soft well worth every penny
Hi, I received the blanket I purchased from you and it was well worth the wait and also price, such great quality! However the only criticism I have is that it must of got damaged in transit as it was re-sealed and unfortunately there was a little black mark on the blanket, that's the only reason I never gave 5*. Possibly have a extra bit of packaging to protect the products? But overall would definitely buy from you again. Many Thanks, Lauren.
Lovely item, arrived super quickly too
Excellent service and items exactly as described, very fast delivery, faultless performance
Love it cannot wait to go on holiday with my fantastic towel.
Great price,easy to order and good quality
I'm very happy with my blanket. It's comfy, beautiful, soft and warm ❤️ I highly recommend Custom Gifts. Great products, quick despatch. Love it.
To be honest, I can’t really comment as I never actually received my purchase! Custom Gifts were really good at responding & investigating the issue but the delivery never actually reached me!
Sorry, but I ordered my product 3 weeks ago & im still waiting for it
I ordered a cushion with my dogs name on it. The cushion was a light green colour when it arrived. When I ordered the colour was shown but I thought it was cream. I emailed and spoke to the team and they kindly reprinted the cushion in cream free of charge. I am ever so pleased with it. Thanks to all your team.
had two cushions made with pets photo,s on one brilliant, one not so good,mainly down to me,be carefull if your pet has a very dark coat because it is all done online you need to choose a lighter background
The clarity of the photo on the cushion i ordered was amazing. Thank you custom gifts i will certainly use you again.
I was happy with how quickly my order came and with the service provided when I had queries. Lovely product and came in good packaging
Great gift, My dad really liked it!
Ordered a vegan marshmallow toasting set as a Christmas present for my vegetarian brother. I was sent one containing bovine gelatine. I contacted the company twice asking for the correct item to be sent but had no response. I appreciate that mistakes happen but to not respond to queries is just not good enough. I wouldn’t order from them again.
Custom Gifts is rated 4.25 based on 1,053 reviews