Custom Gifts Reviews

Read Custom Gifts Reviews

hello@customgifts.co.uk

Pyke RoadLincoln

Tell us how Custom Gifts made you happy
Ordered Adult Nautical Deck Chair 17th Dec 2020 as a early Jan 2021 birthday gift, had a delivery date of 31st Dec. Received 2nd week in January. No communication on delayed delivery until I queried.
Also no detail on page to advise deckchair was self assembly !!
Be aware that review stats apply to the whole catalogue.
Beautiful dogs bed. My dog loved it as soon as she got in it. Looks great with our living room decor. Very fast service - received a day and a half after ordering.
Definitely recommend!
Good quility blanket fast delivery
Wow super fast delivery!!! Amazing quality šŸ„° Not sure on how to add photos but looks just like the image! Now to wait to see how our new doggy likes it šŸ˜!! Thankyou!!
My two doggies love their new beds! The sizes are prefect and are even big enough for them to share which they like to do!
They were delivered before the expected day too, which was great!
Material is lovely and the beds are very comfortable! Very happy with my order and will definitely order again!
Custom Gifts 5 star review on 16th January 2021 Custom Gifts 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Received my personalised dog bed today, absolutely love it, such good quality and beautiful x
Looks as advertised. Material very good also . My dog is happy with his new bed.
Custom Gifts 5 star review on 15th January 2021
I was a bit sceptic at first as to what the quality of the blanket and pictures would look like, however, it is perfect, soft and the pictures so clear. This is a birthday present for my partially sited soon to be 86yr old mum who is in a nursing home and hasn't seen us physically since March 20. She will be made up with the blanket and that she can see our faces. Thank you for providing a good quality product at a reasonable price.
Blanket was beautiful i couldn't find a paddington blanket anywhere to fully cover my grandsons bed. I designed my own which now makes it the only one. And customer services was happy to deal with my issues.
Custom Gifts 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Yes ordered an arsenal beanbag from the site for my son ,he's loves it and that he has his name printed on it makes it even better .very happy thankyou.ps far far far too many beans in the bean bag had to take loads out(it was like a bean rock)šŸ¤£
Really great mousemat. Very reasonably priced. Arrived quicker than stated which was great as it was a birthday gift. Would definitely recommend, great quality.
Very quick delivery and delighted with the look of the towel. Bought as a present and I’m sure it will be a hit
Custom Gifts 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Quick delivery service and decent quality of goods
I bought a dog bed for my dog and it was absolutely worth every penny! fantastic service and excellent attention to detail would highly recommend
Custom Gifts 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Absolute brilliant item only took 4 days from ordering to been delivered highly recomended
Poor service avoid !!
Poor communication- terrible customer service
Avoid !!! Especially if you want anything within 12 days
Pillow is gorgeous and so soft
good service
Brilliant service was well pleased with the 2 Wolverhampton wanderers beach towels I ordered
Custom Gifts is rated 4.35 based on 2,296 reviews