Custom Gifts Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Custom Gifts

Tell us how Custom Gifts made you happy

"The towels are poor quality. The white one had a red stain on it on arrival. Not happy as there wedding presents and didnt have enough time to send them back."
Hi Rebecca

I'm really sorry to hear this - we take this feedback really seriously and I will be in touch directly with a resolution for you.

Please let me extend my upmost apologies here.

Many thanks,

Tom
"You can have a review when I receive my purchase, still waiting."
Hi

I'm really sorry that you haven't received your order.

Can you please send let us know your order number and I can look into this for you?

If you can email our customer service team hello@customgifts.co.uk or simply reply here and we will be in touch.

Many thanks,

Tom
"Extremely impressed by the quality and finish of the product received. The personalisation made the gift so much more special with a bespoke and meaningful impression."
"Great service and great product. Definitely will use again"
"Nice quality very reasonable price, would recommend will definitely use again."
"I am so pleased with the mugs they arrive on time and it was value for money 👍😁"
Custom Gifts is rated 3.83 based on 6 reviews