Custom Gifts Reviews

Read Custom Gifts Reviews

hello@customgifts.co.uk

Pyke RoadLincoln

Tell us how Custom Gifts made you happy
A lovely chopping board. Arrived swiftly. All excellent. No complaints. Thanks. Tizi.
Even better than I thought it would be my mum is going to love it
The perfect present for a perfect price thank you
If I could give zero stars I would. Placed an order for a hamper to be delivered as a golden wedding anniversary present. Unfortunately, this is not going to arrive in time, despite the estimated delivery time being 20 January. No response from Customer Services. Appalling company. DO NOT USE!!!
Ordered a blanket. Top quality material and excellent image reproduction. I couldn't have hoped for better. First class delivery service too.
Custom Gifts 5 star review on 14th January 2022
Christmas present ordered on the 9th December for guaranteed delivery on the 23rd. Emailed to confirm it would arrive, didn't get a reply. Changed to be delivered on the 26th obviously didn't arrive. Phoned the start of January and it hadn't even been ordered!! Eventually appeared on the 8th Jan. The suitcase that I had ordered was of good quality but the customer service and delivery issues were horrendous. I won't be back.
Placed my order on 5th December, emailed on 12th to ask where my order was and was told that it would be dispatched on the 15th. Emailed on the 21st as there was still no parcel and I got no reply. I resorted to messaging their Facebook page on the 23rd and was told my order would be delivered the next day - I was happy as it was to be a Christmas gift and was told it would be here on time. On the 24th a parcel arrived but it was completely wrong with most of the order missing. I had to spend Christmas Eve running around looking for a last minute gift. If only the replies and delivery had been as quick as custom gifts taking the payment out of my account - funny that there were no issues with that part. So much hassle and over all a terrible experience.
Not cheap but good quality and overall a nice gift.
The item was excellent and delivery was on time.would definitely use this firm again
Item never arrived. Dec 10th: ordered the item. Dec 20th: I emailed them to ask when it would even be dispatched, let alone delivered. Dec 21st: They emailed me to say that it'd be dispatched today. Dec 24-29th: I emailed them several times to ask where the item was and that I'd like a full refund. No reply. Jan 4th: contacted my bank to get my refund as I'd still had no correspondence from Custom Gifts. Jan 5th: I receive an email from CG telling me that my gift had arrived (it hadn't). Absolutely shambolic. Do not bother with this company.
Was so much more than what I expected was a lovely photo printed blanket ,my grandson loved it
The gift I order finally arrive after a long wait, but the issue is with the Customer Service area, there is no follow up contact after emailing several times on where the item was or when it would arrive.
Excellent product .. just took a little while to arrive
Ordered a personalised beach towel then read some bad reports about the company but came through with no problem
Excellent order a towel with a personal name very pleased with item
Great product, arrived really quickly just as promised! Thank you -my dad loves this gift!
Lovely towels, fast delivery, efficient service.
Very clear & precise pictures & delivery was very quick!!
Can't fault the order at all ....was extremely impressed with the quality of the print on the blanket and the quality of the blanket itself..... communication was great aswell .....top marks
Very pleased with the item
Custom Gifts is rated 4.35 based on 2,952 reviews