Custom Gifts Reviews

hello@customgifts.co.uk

Pyke Road
Lincoln

Tell us how Custom Gifts made you happy

"Nice towel, quick delivery."
"Exactly as described and delivered within a few days. Excellent."
"Fast delivery, excellent quality products. Thank you."
"Fantastic value for money!! My son will love it but won’t see it for another 99 days #christmas"
"realy nice item"
"Really pleased with my purchase ! Good quality and prompt delivery !"
"got my son a towel for holidays with his name on it he loved it great quality would recommend it will be ordering again near future"
"Very happy with my order. I was worried it would not arrive in time for my holiday but it has. Towels are great can’t wait to use them on holiday."
"Great quality, looks great.A massive towel."
"Very service prompt delivery good product"
"Bought the Aston Villa towel for my grandson, he will love it... the quality is very good too"
"I have still.not received my items and have been told they have been delivered and I need to wat for investigation .They were a birthday personalised gift which have not arrived. I am extremely upset by customer service."
"Great service, great product, great delivery time and great price. Defiantly recommend"
"Quick service & very good quality."
"Quick delivery. Disappointed in the quality of towel."
"I recently bought football club large towels with individuals names on them. They arrived very quickly and look great. As they are Christmas presents I have obviously not washed them yet. Thank you for a great present idea."
"Brilliant present"
"Fun product. Nice quality printing but not the best quality (ref: material) towel. Still a fun thing to purchase though."
"Exellent service and good quality product"
Custom Gifts is rated 4.23 based on 531 reviews