Custom Gifts Reviews

hello@customgifts.co.uk

Pyke Road
Lincoln

Tell us how Custom Gifts made you happy
Ordered 3 weeks ago, hasnt arrived yet.
Had a wee issue with the couriers delivering the parcel, but once Custom Gifts got involved it was sorted and I received my item, which I was delighted with.
Site was very easy to use and delivery was within time frame that was promised. Recommended
The towels are super cute and just as pictured! It was a bit difficult to get them as I live in the US but Custom gifts were amazing; they shipped them for me and kept me in the loop during the whole process. Thank you guys!
Ordered a mug which was also personalised the person really likes it and is very happy. The only thing was I didn’t get any updated on what was going on with my order however that doesn’t put me off using this site it’s just a side note.
The product was just as described and very fast delivery. No hesitation recommending this company .
Very pleased
Brother loves his towel took ages to arrive so mixed feelings as it was all over Facebook like a rash but missed my brother's 50 birthday by a week even though I ordered it a A full week in advance!!!
Ordering was easy, payment easy, sent item in the time specified which was excellent quality, so all in all very happy and will use again.
Good quality item very pleased
Colour of towel was more purple than claret
Thank you for my order My Great Grandson was over the moon with his bat man towel with his name on it ok
Thank you for a good service the kids loved them
Thank you for my order ! Prompt delivery and good quality product
Ordered a Wolverhampton wanderers beach towel, well worth the quality and price, my partner was well pleased with it as it will take pride of place on his holiday on his lounger, the item arrived on time, Will definitely order again and give my friends the website for further orders 😁
The towel was everything I ordered and more. Very pleased, and delivery was within 2 days
Excellent service. My daughter loves her new towel, ready for our holiday in October. Thank you.
Bought a bottle of rum and added a personalised label, looks great, nice touch, great idea, can't wait to present it to our group. Thank you
Great service, no complaints at all!
Excellent service. My daughter loved her personalised cushion of me and her. Thank you.
Custom Gifts is rated 4.25 based on 1,130 reviews