Custom Gifts Reviews

hello@customgifts.co.uk

Pyke Road
Lincoln

Tell us how Custom Gifts made you happy
Haven’t received it 14 days later. Got in touch with them to enquire about it and haven’t had a response. Would rate 0 if possible.
Really pleased with the product it came quickly very impressed would order again thank you
Fast delivery, exactly what I ordered thankyou :) x
Fab calendar- best price around! Excellent packaging
I loved the gifts I bought. The personalised dog hook was exactly as pictured. Can’t wait to give this as a gift! Also I made an error when ordering, emailed, and they fixed it within the hour which was very impressive considering the lengthy wait time’s of some businesses. Will defiantly buy with this company in future.
Great quality products, quirky and different
AS a Fulham FC fan my daughter and I love any FFC related. The item I ordered a FFC towel was brilliant, will be a great Christmas prezzie. Highly recommended.
Very well made!
Great item, great price and very quick delivery. Would 100% recommend.
I was very happy with the towels, although they managed to get muck in them due to the packaging... the handle isn’t sealed... not the best design water could get in.
After an initial issue with the cushion, a replacement was quickly sent and am more than pleased with the personalised item. It’s going to make a wonderful gift!
Very very detailed I’m so happy with it
Good quality and come quickly
Very happy with my purchase. I was promised an email when my item was dispatched but I did not receive this although I received my purchase within the agreed time scale.
Excellent quality product and arrived a week before it was due to, delighted with this.
Exactly what I ordered and a decent size very happy
Excellent product and real value for money. Purchased a personalized friends cushion and I know my granddaughter will absolutely love it.
Great Christmas gift, delighted with this!
Easy to order, great service, arrived well wrapped and the recipient was delighted ! 10/10 for me :)
I made a purchase of a personalised cushion on the 3th November. I received an order confirmation, saying it would take up to 10 days to arrive. it has now been 15 days and I have not heard anything since my order confirmation. Am unable to contact the business or receive anything from them. Very frustrated and unhappy with the service I have received.
Hi Emma

Thanks for your honest feedback.

Someone will be in touch directly to try to resolve this complaint with you.

Many thanks,