CTC Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend CTC Training
Read CTC Training Reviews

Tell us how CTC Training made you happy
I completed my award 3 with CTC Training what a great company, they are always there to offer support. Would use the company again highly recommend.
Learning at my own speed - the teachers where there when I needed them and always responded within a day - sometimes within an hour.
Excellent delivery and support from start to finish.
CTC are a fantastic online training provider who ensured I received all the necessary information and I had clear feedback to achieve the criteria. I would recommend CTC and provide them a five star rating!
Very good and easy to work with the learning aids and resources
good course, tutors are quick and efficient.
Thank you fro your kind review.
Very well organized course. Highly recommend!
Thank you for your kind words. Congratulations on gaining your qualification with us.
I enjoyed the training, a upport was there if you needed it. My only criticism is unit 3 is too long and should be split as you feel lone it is never ending. Glad I did it, I learnt a lot.
The assessment unit is a long one. The syllabus is agreed nationally and cannot deviate from it. Thank you for your feedback on the support from our team.
Supportive, great content, great learning experience, would highly recommend ☺️
Thank you for the positive feedback!
After being badly let down by another provider, CTC came to the rescue. My work was assessed , any futher work clearly highlighted. I complied and returned the work, From intial to grading around 10 days. Result I now have a well paid job. Chris, Andy and the team went above and beyond for me. I cannot thank them enough.
Anthony, We were absolutely delighted we could help you with this and knowing that you were able to start that new job made us all really pleased. Good luck in your new role!
Excellent service and excellent Tudors for support.
Thanks for your fantastic feedback. We are pleased we could help you achieve your qualification.
I have really enjoyed working in this course. Craig my tutor was available when needed and always have clear feedback on assignments or any questions I had. The course itself was very thorough and challenging at time but I have definitely learned a lot. There is an excellent balance between theoretical and practical task, which explore a wide range of teaching and learning. Finally this course also offers excellent progression link, I am going to enrol on a QTLS course later this year. I would highly recommend this course to anyone.
Thank you for your fantastic review of our Level 5 Diploma in education. We wish you all the best with your upcoming application for QTLS!
Excellent course, superb training provider!
Thanks for the feedback - much appreciated.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time studying with CTC training and would recommend this company to anyone. Their customer service is second to none, always speedy feedback and help.
Thank you so much for the high praise. We really appreciate it and are very pleased we could help you through this qualification!
there should be a ten star + rating. I was badly let down by another provider , with a well paid job resting on it. I contacted CTC and immidiatley talked to a qualified person. From there is was lightening speed. I had already done the work so submitted it. My options were clearly and precisley explained to me, I felt I was the most important person they knew. This is how things should be done, no comporomise on standards, but beyond the call of duty to help you achive.
Thank you for your amazing words of praise. We really do appreciate you taking the time to do this. We enjoy helping our learners to achieve and glad we could help in this case.
it was an amazing experience . Assessors was too supportive and help me to guide in my difficult situations.
Thank you for your feedback.
Excellent service, course was enjoyable, interesting and has helped with understanding my job role better. Tutors were supportive.
Thank you for your feedback.
Brilliant support from the tutors and quick turn around with sumbissions
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback - we really appreciate it.
Amazing course, so easy to follow and feedback is given so quickly. I loved completing my training and look forward to my next course with CTC.
Thank you for the fantastic feedback, we really appreciate it.
The course content, online layout, reference material and tutor support were all excellent. I studied for my award during a bout of serious personal illness and the privations of covid lockdown, but felt CTC were on my side throughout. Great value for money in every respect.
CTC Training 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Thank you for the fantastic review. We are really pleased that we could help you with this qualification!
CTC Training is rated 4.87 based on 147 reviews