CTC Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend CTC Training
Read CTC Training Reviews

Tell us how CTC Training made you happy
An excellent course, with great tutor support and feedback on all assignments. Also, encouragement with an email to see if everything was okay if I didn't submit anything for a few weeks. I would highly recommend CTC training and wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future.
I would not recommend this company for training. I have had numerous issues with their online system which has not enabled me to complete the course modules. This has been ongoing since 2019 and I have had to keep extending the course. I informed the company of this by email on many occasions and they have ignored the issues. The learning material did not open for me on their learning portal, I was told this can happen but was not given a resolution. Upon raising a complaint they company were rude and offered no resolution. I have been now left with no option but to review and warn others. Upon telling the company I would review them they tried to use scare tactics, warning me to be careful if I review them badly. I am unsure what they are implying by this. My response was I will give a honest review which I am entitlement to do. I have completed many courses in the past up to degree level and have never had any issues or received such terrible training and support. I am drawing a line under this and have lost the money for this course and will be now sourcing a reputable company to train with. I’m sure the company will make its excuses, or even deny this happened, however there is no excuse not to support and provide learning materials to their students or to ignore emails when there are issues.
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We always welcome feedback positive or negative. Having had the chance to review this particular situation we feel as though this review is very unfair. As you can see from our hundreds of positive reviews, we take great pride in our learning platform and on going levels of learning support offered by our dedicated tutor team. In this instance, however, we feel this review is more likely aimed at the fact we had to fail certain assignments. Unfortunately, it was found that some assignments were flagged for plagiarism, copied from online sharing websites. It is against our company policy and to accept these types of submissions, as well as our awarding bodies. Whilst there may well be some companies out there that would accept these types of submissions, we do not. The whole objective of learning with us is to develop individuals so that they are truly ready to take on their next role, whatever that might be and not simply a 'tick box exercise'. We wish you all the best with your new provider.
The training was well designed and structured and my tutor was available if I needed any help.
Thank you for your review.
Throughout the whole process I found the CTC Training to be brilliant. Quick turning around on marking assessments and offering assistance. Will definitely be using CTC Training again and would highly recommend their services.
Thank you for your kind words - we really appreciate it!
Well organized but the assessment review time is not what it was explained. All the assessments were revised in 7 days, when it should be 3/5 according with the initial information.
We aim for 3 working days for grading. Sorry if we didn't complete this quick enough for you on this occasion, we are working hard to get a high number of submissions graded and returned particularly during school holidays when submission numbers have been extremely high.
Easy to access, support available when you need it and a good student community group on Facebook to seek help
Thank you for the feedback - we really appreciate it.
Very good standard of assistance I received during my course, appreciate all the help I received throughout, would recommend to anyone!
Thank you for your kind review - good luck with your next course.
This is a great course. It's fully online and the tutors are available when you need them. I took the course at a busy time, so it sometimes took just over a week for assignments to be marked, but the feedback was always constructive and helpful. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to get their L3 AET qualification.
Thank you for your kind words, we try our hardest to give full feedback as quickly as we can even at busy times.
A clear and logical format, though with a couple of bugbears along the way. Being reminded that I hadn't logged in was simply irritating, and it would have been good to get some warning that the whole thing was being moved onto an entirely new platform. Feedback during the first half of the course was sparse, but improved during the second half. Having followed the instructions to upload the microlesson onto a third party's platform, it wasn't then downloaded to look at until, being prompted by that third party that the link was about to expire after a week, I contacted CTC to prompt them to do so. Having then followed the further instructions given by CTC, a further prompt was necessary before it was actually looked at and graded. That took three weeks in total, beyond what the T&Cs state. Overall, the course and the materials were good, though some tweaks to improve the service given would be beneficial.
Thanks for your review. Unfortunately, when people take a number of years to complete the course and have a number of free extensions beyond the 12 months paid for, things may change part way through to keep our materials fresh and keep up with the changing online marketplace. Many of our customers enjoy having 1 email a month from us to offer support and we are very sorry that this annoyed you. Additionally, We are sorry that grading your work took longer than usual but we do provide advice and guidance on recording your sessions and uploading them directly into the online system without trying to use third party software to help prevent delays. We are very pleased you managed to complete your qualification with us and wish you all the very best for the future.
Thoroughly enjoyed this course. It really helped to be able to do it in my own time around work. The assignments were easy to understand and I knew there was help as well if I needed it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Congratulations on completing your course with us.
Enjoyed the course and the support was excellent throughout. Any problems were quickly resolved.
Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to review us!
Great informative course. Easy to follow and the support was great. Thank you!
Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it.
I enjoyed my training course at Level 3, I definitely recommend to anyone who wishes to gain a certificate to pursue their Career as assessors .. Chris supported me so much during the assessment process. I would like to come back when needed 🤠...
Thank you for your Kind words, I was a pleasure and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Very good, pressure and hassle free course! Enjoyed it, thank you!
Thanks for the feedback!
Helpful information and support.
Thank you for your review!
Very good course with great back up when needed. straight forward directions with all the supporting documents needed
We are pleased to hear your thoughts on the course. Thanks for your feedback.
I have recently completed Level 3 in education and training with CTC. Excellent course materials I have ever came across. Appreciate support, timely detailed feedback and encouragement from tutors. I will use CTC again for Level 4 course. Thank you so much CTC team.
We are really pleased to hear you had a positive experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back onto the level 4 course when the time is right for you.
I found it effective the way the course was delivered in bite size pieces.
Thank you for your feedback.
Excellent course...experienced some delays in marking units
Thanks for the feedback.
Would give this course more stars if I could. Was easy to follow the feed back was always given within a week of uploading the course and tutors were always on hand if I needed support.
Thanks for your excellent review and we are very pleased you found our support easily accessible.
CTC Training is rated 4.81 based on 182 reviews