CTC Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend CTC Training
Read CTC Training Reviews
Was really happy with how the course went and was laid out. Feedback from tutors really helped me with the questions I got a bit stuck on. I’m not the best with computers but everything was explained well with how to upload work and re submit if needed.
Thank you for the feedback - it is really important to hear from our students to help us continue our quality management process!
Really quick set up process on to the course, accessible and easy to use online content. My work was marked and Graded quickly.
Thanks for the feedback.
The course is professional, challenging at times yet achievable. It feels so rewarding seeing those little green ticks! The Facebook support group is fantastic and was a massive help.
Thanks for your comments, we are very pleased to get you through this qualification - well done!
I really enjoyed the course that I completed through CTC Training. It was well structured and covered all necessary aspects in great detail.
Thanks for the great feedback and well done on completing your qualification!
I completed the L3 EAT course and overall it was a very good course, I found the assessment questions at the end of each module confusing sometimes and had to really think about what was required. But I enjoyed the course, it was very useful and taught me a lot
Thanks for your feedback - glad we could get you complete!
The online qualification with CTC was straightforward to complete. The online Tutors were on hand and helpful when needed. Thanks.
Thanks for the feedback!
Brilliant course content and easy to understand. Marking of assignments was quick and offered good feedback.
Thank you for your positive feedback - we really appreciate it!
Absolutely fabulous support and training
Thank you for the feedback - it's very appreciated.
Highly Recommended

The training is spot on, the content of the course help me massively in the way I can improve my training delivery, help me with the different types and method of assessment to make sure that my learner get the most out of the training.

Thank you very much.
Thank you for the wonderful feedback - glad we have provided something that has really helped you!
I enrolled on a CTC level 3 AET course and I have to say it was brilliant (especially for the money) the training literature was very helpful as was their Facebook group. A lot of work involved but well worth it. I can now follow my dream to have my own beauty school. Thank you CTC
Thank you for the lovely feedback - we wish you all the very best with your beauty school and pleased we could be a part of the journey to realising that dream!
Thank you. Very effective and supportive course.
Thank you for your feedback - it is appreciated.
I was a little worried about doing an online course do to my age and lack of technical knowledge, but I was able to complete the course in my own time, so didn't feel rushed or pressured. The ability to have a chat with a tutor when I needed to, meant I didn't feel isolated and the support was great.
Thank you for your feedback - we are pleased you utilised the telephone support available and found this useful!
Throught the course was very good and i learnt alot and the assessors are very helpful
would reaccomend this to my friends
Thank you for the recommendation! We are very pleased we could help you through this qualification.
The course met all expectations feed back from Tutor was positve and constructive
Thanks for your feedback.
Brilliant service and help throughout the course
Thank you for the great feedback!
Wonderful - thanks so much for supporting me with my IQA qualification
Thank you for the feedback - glad we could help you through your qualification!
Really enjoyable course. I received great feedback to my assignments, and when quite didn’t hit the required criteria, had expert advice to make sure I did when resubmitted. The course content was brilliant and allowed me to work at my own pace around work and life commitments. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for your feedback I am pleased we managed to help you through this qualification!
Good course overall and enjoyed doing it. Only thing that would have improved it would be more accessible assistance as I had to hunt a little before I found the link/contact.
Thanks for your comments - every piece of feedback helps us improve.
Great people to train with.
Thanks for your feedback - much appreciated.
Excellent all round experience, easy from start to finish, easy to upload files , support available if you want it ..highly recommended would not hesitate to use again.
Thank you for the fantastic feedback!
CTC Training is rated 4.88 based on 72 reviews