CTC Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend CTC Training
Read CTC Training Reviews
I found the course really insightful and engaging. I would most definitely recommend this course to others.
Thank you for the great feedback!
Great value and well put together course. My first experience of an online course.
Thanks for the feedback, we are really pleased your first online experience was a good one!
Excellent support when needed, affordable and has allowed me to progress in my current role. Thank you very much!
We are really pleased to hear this course has helped your career! Thanks for the feedback.
Fantastic course! Tutors very helpful and available. Excellent feedback given. Thanks to CTC Training!
Thank you for the feedback!
The course materials were good, and the time frames being flexible was really good. Could work a 9-5 job alongside it all. However, was frustrating that could not complete final teaching video during covid as would not accept virtual teaching. I had no other option but to wait due to living alone. Did delay completion.
Thanks for your feedback. We are always looking at ways to improve services within the scope of rules set by our awarding organisation and take on board your comments. We are very pleased we got you through and provided a certificate for you.
Great support and prompt feedback throughout the course
Thanks for your feedback!
Hi Andrew/ Chris, certificate arrived late last night. Thank you very much for all your help and guidance in obtaining it. I am considering continuing on to the certificate in education and training. I will certainly be recommending CTC courses in future to all my friends and contacts. Highly recommended. Yours sincerely. Denis
Thank you for your recommendation, we are especially pleased you are considering us for further training!
Great course, I recommend to anyone.
Thanks for your feedback!
This was the first time in a long time that I have actually completed a course of this nature. I will not pretend that I did not find it difficult at the beginning and I must say that there was a time when I was prepared to pack it in because I was struggling with the initial content however, onec I started communicating with the centre and received help and support from Andy and Chris, things became a little clearer. At the grand old age of 62 I now have a teaching qualification thanks to CTC training. Thank you to all concerned, I cannot tell you how happy I am. I am now inspired to look for further courses. Thank you.
We are extremely pleased that we could help you through this qualification and look forward to hearing from you in the future!
A thorough yet flexible course with swift feedback and excellent communication from the team throughout. I was unsure about the course before I started because of the competitive price, but was reassured instantly and really pleased with the outcome.
Thanks for your great feedback - we really appreciate it.
Great structure around online learning to enable flexibility around day to day commitments. Resources are really useful and relevant.
Thanks for your feedback.
Great content with excellent feedback and support
Thanks for the great feedback!
It is good, and they are very helpful during the course, thanks
Thank you for the feedback!
Enjoyed this course and the support given was excellant! I will be doing my L4 with you soon.
Thank you for the feedback - we look forward you working with you again!
very easy to follow. great support and feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Excellent, I really enjoyed it.
Thanks for the feedback!
Having research various training providers, I found CTC Training and looking at their reviews, their commitment to quality and value for money, I decided to do my Lv3 Award in Education and Training online with them. I wasn't disappointed! Comms with Chris and the team was excellent throughout my learning. Assignment submissions were turned around quickly with concise and appropriate feedback. If you are looking for a Training provider that is value for money but offers top class training and support then look no further than CTC Training.
Thank you for all your feedback - we really appreciate it!
CTC have completed our first aid training for a few years, and each time they have been great. The communication is fast and polite, the training is thorough, but they also make it interesting and upbeat. We have already booked again for next time.
Thank you for the great feedback. Our team always love working with your staff.
CTC training was very good at providing online materials. My initial phone consultation was helpful in giving me advice on books to buy and how to use resources. Any assignments given in were marked quickly and any questions or queries were answered within a few days. The only reason I did not give 5 stars was because I may have preferred a few workshops or online lectures/tutorial times but as I said if I requested help it was given quickly.
Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it and are always looking for ways to improve our products and services.
Excellent course. Worked towards this while off work during the third lockdown, Very efficient, good tutor support. Excellent feedback. Highly recommend.
Thank you for the feedback - we really appreciate it.
CTC Training is rated 4.87 based on 110 reviews