CTC Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend CTC Training
Read CTC Training Reviews

Tell us how CTC Training made you happy
A clear and logical format, though with a couple of bugbears along the way. Being reminded that I hadn't logged in was simply irritating, and it would have been good to get some warning that the whole thing was being moved onto an entirely new platform. Feedback during the first half of the course was sparse, but improved during the second half. Having followed the instructions to upload the microlesson onto a third party's platform, it wasn't then downloaded to look at until, being prompted by that third party that the link was about to expire after a week, I contacted CTC to prompt them to do so. Having then followed the further instructions given by CTC, a further prompt was necessary before it was actually looked at and graded. That took three weeks in total, beyond what the T&Cs state. Overall, the course and the materials were good, though some tweaks to improve the service given would be beneficial.
Thanks for your review. Unfortunately, when people take a number of years to complete the course and have a number of free extensions beyond the 12 months paid for, things may change part way through to keep our materials fresh and keep up with the changing online marketplace. Many of our customers enjoy having 1 email a month from us to offer support and we are very sorry that this annoyed you. Additionally, We are sorry that grading your work took longer than usual but we do provide advice and guidance on recording your sessions and uploading them directly into the online system without trying to use third party software to help prevent delays. We are very pleased you managed to complete your qualification with us and wish you all the very best for the future.
Helpful information and support.
Thank you for your review!
Excellent course...experienced some delays in marking units
Thanks for the feedback.
Easy to use online dashboard, good supporting documentation.
Thanks for the review!
The online learning resources and support were good and enabled me to complete the course at my own pace. There could be a better correlation between the written resources and the worksheets but overall it was a good course, well put together and met my objectives well.
Thanks for your feedback. Good luck with your teaching/training career
Well presented training with good support as and when needed
Thanks for the feedback.
Very happy with my experience. Easy user experience, able to complete in my own time, good feedback. Thank you very much.
Thanks for the feedback - we really appreciate it!
This course was really good for my EHS training profession, the written elements and assignments were difficult in parts, which challenged me in areas of my knowledge and understanding (even for a veteran like myself) but this was the point, i learned allot.
We are pleased to hear the content was challenging and you learnt from the experience!
I thought this course was very professional with some great resources. I would recommend this course and organisation.
Thats for the feedback.
good course, tutors are quick and efficient.
Thank you fro your kind review.
I enjoyed the training, a upport was there if you needed it. My only criticism is unit 3 is too long and should be split as you feel lone it is never ending. Glad I did it, I learnt a lot.
The assessment unit is a long one. The syllabus is agreed nationally and cannot deviate from it. Thank you for your feedback on the support from our team.
Self explanatory description of the course, good communication throughout.
Thanks for the feedback!
Good well written introductory course covering everything you need to know about teaching. Good support from tutors and work assessed and returned very promptly. I would recommend this course and CTC to anyone interested in doing the L3 Award in Education and Training.
Thank you for your very positive feedback.
Can't thank them enough for the support I received during my time of doing my qualification.
Thanks for the feedback, we are very pleased we could help you gain this qualification.
The course materials were good, and the time frames being flexible was really good. Could work a 9-5 job alongside it all. However, was frustrating that could not complete final teaching video during covid as would not accept virtual teaching. I had no other option but to wait due to living alone. Did delay completion.
Thanks for your feedback. We are always looking at ways to improve services within the scope of rules set by our awarding organisation and take on board your comments. We are very pleased we got you through and provided a certificate for you.
This was the first time in a long time that I have actually completed a course of this nature. I will not pretend that I did not find it difficult at the beginning and I must say that there was a time when I was prepared to pack it in because I was struggling with the initial content however, onec I started communicating with the centre and received help and support from Andy and Chris, things became a little clearer. At the grand old age of 62 I now have a teaching qualification thanks to CTC training. Thank you to all concerned, I cannot tell you how happy I am. I am now inspired to look for further courses. Thank you.
We are extremely pleased that we could help you through this qualification and look forward to hearing from you in the future!
CTC training was very good at providing online materials. My initial phone consultation was helpful in giving me advice on books to buy and how to use resources. Any assignments given in were marked quickly and any questions or queries were answered within a few days. The only reason I did not give 5 stars was because I may have preferred a few workshops or online lectures/tutorial times but as I said if I requested help it was given quickly.
Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it and are always looking for ways to improve our products and services.
Good course met all my learning needs, However some slides in the presentations need reviewing as the automation moves too quickly. Trainer feedback was very clear and concise, I would definitely use CTC again.
Thanks for the feedback.
The tutors are helpful and quick when responding.
Thanks for your feedback.
I completed the L3 EAT course and overall it was a very good course, I found the assessment questions at the end of each module confusing sometimes and had to really think about what was required. But I enjoyed the course, it was very useful and taught me a lot
Thanks for your feedback - glad we could get you complete!
CTC Training is rated 4.83 based on 196 reviews