CTC Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend CTC Training
Read CTC Training Reviews
Good course met all my learning needs, However some slides in the presentations need reviewing as the automation moves too quickly.

Trainer feedback was very clear and concise, I would definitely use CTC again.
Thanks for the feedback.
The tutors are helpful and quick when responding.
Thanks for your feedback.
I completed the L3 EAT course and overall it was a very good course, I found the assessment questions at the end of each module confusing sometimes and had to really think about what was required. But I enjoyed the course, it was very useful and taught me a lot
Thanks for your feedback - glad we could get you complete!
Thank you. Very effective and supportive course.
Thank you for your feedback - it is appreciated.
Good course overall and enjoyed doing it. Only thing that would have improved it would be more accessible assistance as I had to hunt a little before I found the link/contact.
Thanks for your comments - every piece of feedback helps us improve.
Great people to train with.
Thanks for your feedback - much appreciated.
A great all round course which has potential for further improvement with the qualification being adaptable to cater for a virtual environment, especially given the current COVID pandemic.
Thanks for your feedback!
Great teaching materials and book lists however some teaching materials are not available for all assignments particularly in unit 6. Easy to use website. Feedback prompt with good detail to complete assignments as needed. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Thanks for your comments and feedback. Please let us know which materials you struggled to access from the reading list and we can look at getting an additional resource for this unit in your qualification to help future learners. Congratulations on passing your course!
Very well layed out and support from the tutor was very good
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - much appreciated.
I found response times to help was great along with feedback. If you were stuck they were happy to help and that's what I really liked about this training company. You did have to buy a couple of books but if you compare the price of these ti the course costs elsewhere, it was worth it! Would use this company again.
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback.
I undertook a course with CTC in order to obtain a necessary qualification for a job role which I was offered on condition that I obtained a NVQ Level 3 in Education and Training.

I did an internet search, found CTC, saw that their fees were reasonable and signed up. That process was straight forward and immediately I was granted access to the portal.

I didn't actually commence studying the course for about 4 months (CTC don't place time limits on this particular course) but then I 'got on with it' and found that once I submitted work for assessment that it came back very quickly from my tutor (within half a day), either as a pass or with feedback on additional work I needed to do to satisfy the learning requirements.

I managed to obtain the necessary result within about three weeks of starting the work, and though I initially struggled to understand the concepts of the course or what I was being asked to demonstrate my knowledge of, the material was all there, I just needed to dig deeper to unearth it.

Overall, I am delighted to have managed to obtain this qualification so quickly and easily. I didn't use the resources of the Facebook group or talking through my problems with my tutor, but I was aware that their assistance was only an e-mail or Facebook entry away.
Thank you for your detailed review - we really appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback.
CTC Training is rated 4.88 based on 91 reviews