CTC Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend CTC Training
Read CTC Training Reviews

Tell us how CTC Training made you happy
I would not recommend this company for training. I have had numerous issues with their online system which has not enabled me to complete the course modules. This has been ongoing since 2019 and I have had to keep extending the course. I informed the company of this by email on many occasions and they have ignored the issues. The learning material did not open for me on their learning portal, I was told this can happen but was not given a resolution. Upon raising a complaint they company were rude and offered no resolution. I have been now left with no option but to review and warn others. Upon telling the company I would review them they tried to use scare tactics, warning me to be careful if I review them badly. I am unsure what they are implying by this. My response was I will give a honest review which I am entitlement to do. I have completed many courses in the past up to degree level and have never had any issues or received such terrible training and support. I am drawing a line under this and have lost the money for this course and will be now sourcing a reputable company to train with. I’m sure the company will make its excuses, or even deny this happened, however there is no excuse not to support and provide learning materials to their students or to ignore emails when there are issues.
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We always welcome feedback positive or negative. Having had the chance to review this particular situation we feel as though this review is very unfair. As you can see from our hundreds of positive reviews, we take great pride in our learning platform and on going levels of learning support offered by our dedicated tutor team. In this instance, however, we feel this review is more likely aimed at the fact we had to fail certain assignments. Unfortunately, it was found that some assignments were flagged for plagiarism, copied from online sharing websites. It is against our company policy and to accept these types of submissions, as well as our awarding bodies. Whilst there may well be some companies out there that would accept these types of submissions, we do not. The whole objective of learning with us is to develop individuals so that they are truly ready to take on their next role, whatever that might be and not simply a 'tick box exercise'. We wish you all the best with your new provider.
CTC Training is rated 4.83 based on 196 reviews