CTC Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend CTC Training
Read CTC Training Reviews

Tell us how CTC Training made you happy
it was an amazing experience . Assessors was too supportive and help me to guide in my difficult situations.
Thank you for your feedback.
Excellent service, course was enjoyable, interesting and has helped with understanding my job role better. Tutors were supportive.
Thank you for your feedback.
Amazing course, so easy to follow and feedback is given so quickly. I loved completing my training and look forward to my next course with CTC.
Thank you for the fantastic feedback, we really appreciate it.
The course content, online layout, reference material and tutor support were all excellent. I studied for my award during a bout of serious personal illness and the privations of covid lockdown, but felt CTC were on my side throughout. Great value for money in every respect.
CTC Training 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Thank you for the fantastic review. We are really pleased that we could help you with this qualification!
Very good for you future learning, course content very good and easy to understand. Tutors give good feedback and guide you in the right direction if needed. Also have a facebook group that you can join and very supportive group
Thanks for your kind review. We are very pleased you found our team supportive and content useful.
Excellent support along with quick marking and feedback have made completing my qualifications a joy. The online system is easy to navigate and the supporting documents simple to follow. Highly recommend CTC and Craig was a huge help when needed!
Thank you for the fantastic review, we really appreciate your feedback!
Well laid out online course. By far the best I’ve taken in fact. Assignments can be challenging but in good way. Definitely recommend.
Thank you for the feedback -much appreciated.
What can I say! Exceptional content. I actually learned so much more that I thought I would. The pace of learning is your own. Course tutors and assessors were knowledgeable and fair in their judgement. I would recommend anyone in the training industry to use CTC courses.
Thank you for these fantastic words. We really appreciate you leaving this review and are really encouraged to hear you got so much from the content we provide!
The Level 3 course in AET was challenging and enjoyable at the same time. The course was conducted online with ample amount of support throughout. There is a lot material available to get going too.
Thanks for the feedback - we are very glad we could help you through this qualification!
Excellent example of a distance learning course
Thank you for the feedback - we really appreciate it!
I've just completed L3 Education and Training . It has been great to work at my own pace at a time that suits me! This Learning style from CTC training allowed that. I must admit, I felt pushed and challenged to start with, which is a compliment to CTC and the tutors. High standard of training and support throughout. Once onto the Micro teach it was plain sailing! If you are looking to get into teaching I strongly recommend .... Thankyou for my Certificate and all your support Mandy Turner
CTC Training 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback - we are very pleased we could support you through this award!
Very good would recommend
Thank you for your feedback.
Self explanatory description of the course, good communication throughout.
Thanks for the feedback!