Cruise Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise Direct
Read Cruise Direct Reviews

190-196 Main Street

Tell us how Cruise Direct made you happy
Stacey was very helpful . We knew which cruise we wanted but she sorted all my questions about suitable cabin, add-ons and parking and advised the best option
Jamie Harris went the extra mile for me, I have never cruised before so I had lots of questions he was so patient and helpful and without any doubt I would say he is a extremely experienced member of the Cruise Direct Team. Even though we haven't set sail yet with only 5 weeks to go we are so excited. Seriously considering booking a second cruise and would definitely book through Cruise Direct. Best customer service without any doubt.
Very helpful and more than happy to answer questions
Sophie was so helpful! Even with us looking in to different options, she had helpful suggestions and couldn't have done more for us! Would definitely recommend!
Post booking and payment - repeatedly requested a call back. Days went by .......
They offered an excellent deal. Joseph my contact was very polite and helpful . The information I received after booking the cruise was top class.
Professional, attentive and specialism in the cruise field. Easy to deal with and overall good value.
Nikki was extremely helpful and provided valuable advice. She went out of her way to make the booking experience easy and enjoyable and was very courteous and professional.
Very easy to deal with and make booking a pleasure. Staff are polite and extremely helpful and very well informed. The pricing is very competitive.
Provided a very courteous and professional service to me.
Angie was very polite and professional and explained everything to me at each point whilst making the booking over the telephone. The price was also very competitive against others in the market place. I received my documents within 30 minutes of making the arrangements which was just as Angie had told me.
I am lucky to book my next Viking cruise with Nicki Rawins. She is very professional,patient and tolerant to all customers whims :) . And ... I have get the best price !!!!! Tahnk you,Nicki and Cruise Direct, of course,for the excellent service. Raya Morgulus.
I have booked with Cruise Direct many times, and have always found Jamie and his team superb. Jamie could not be more helpful, he is very efficient and goes over and above to get the right holiday for me. I will be booking again! Thank you for all your help Jamie
I have used Cruise Direct for more than three years and have just booked another two cruises with them. As ever, Jamie and Stacey provided a very prompt service and very friendly approach to my requirements. They never fail to deliver exactly what you need and it is customer service at its best.
after shopping around we made this booking with Abigail she gave me all the details in a very confident way and made me feel the booking was in safe hands and sorted my quires about the cruise and flights i am pleased to have her at the end of the phone . so far all the team have been very helpful and nothing to much trouble
Cruise Direct have always been very helpful, on this occasion, Venezia made sure everything was as required.
Nicki was thorough in her search of dates and costings for our trip to Vietnam and Cambodia. She kept in touch regularly to update us on her findings which we really appreciated. We felt very confident that she understood what was important to us on the holiday and as she had done a similar holiday recently, was able to provide us with up to the minute feed back.
Stacy was very helpful from start to finish. When we rang to confirm, Sophie very kindly took the details as Stacy was unavailable. Delighted with all aspects and would recommend and use again 👍
HEIDI dealt with our enquirie for a paticular cruise in a most professional way nothing was to much trouble AND a great sense of humour to add we would say she is a great asset to cruise direct well worthy of 5 stars
Was happy with my service and help with my cruise
Cruise Direct is rated 4.64 based on 246 reviews